babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Most Underrated Babe

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Most Under-rated Babe
(17-06-2012 23:10 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I'm not even sure if she's still on these channels, as whenever I flick through them she's not on. Annie Bullah I think is under rated, she definitely deserves to be on one of the bigger channels

annie isnt on any channel as she's imminently about to give birth

Piper Niven Superfan
18-06-2012 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(18-06-2012 00:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 23:10 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I'm not even sure if she's still on these channels, as whenever I flick through them she's not on. Annie Bullah I think is under rated, she definitely deserves to be on one of the bigger channels

She is? I'm sure I've heard of her being on cams tonight, would she being doing that if she was 8/9 months into pregnancy?

EDIT: I've also heard of her working with Lilly for Lilly's new site, Latexotica, seems a bit odd that she's doing all these things if she was pregnant. Unless I'm confusing her with someone else - which I'm fairly sure I'm not.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 01:10 by LatexRyan.)
18-06-2012 01:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

After going ever so slightly off topic there for a brief while I forgot to say who I feel is under-rated.

Anyone who has ever card to look at most of my posts, will know who my number 1 girl on the shows is.

But I do believe that Lilly Roma doesn't get anywhere near the credit she deserves most of the time. She often seems like she's the only girl on Elite doing something a bit different, wearing a variety of different outfits each night or when in the bath wearing nothing at all. She's been wearing latex a fair amount recently and does a bit of domination over the phone whilst wearing said outfits.

As for over-rated, on Elite at least, Adele seems vastly over-rated, she seemed uninterested during some calls and at times seemed very static, her performances left me feeling somewhat underwhelmed, and somewhat undeserving of the seemingly blind praise - I think that Adele is a very good looking girl and I know that people have their opinions and their favourites, but she seems to be a bit undeserving of the level of praise that she is getting.
18-06-2012 02:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Elise who was on Babestation briefly. She's not on any of the channels now, yet I still find her underrated Blush
18-06-2012 03:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Annie was asked on Twitter today when she was back on tv and what channel would she be on , Annie said this 4 hours ago "I'm bk soon n it's going to be a surprise iv'e had 9 months off the tv gosh" .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-06-2012 20:20
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(18-06-2012 20:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Annie was asked on Twitter today when she was back on tv and what channel would she be on , Annie said this 4 hours ago "I'm bk soon n it's going to be a surprise iv'e had 9 months off the tv gosh" .

well then the mystery has been solved by the one called mystery, how very apt.
19-06-2012 12:38
Charlemagne Offline

Ashleigh Embers... now on Sexstation

In 2010 she won the forums top babe award for RLC and then was surprisingly dropped by them.

Still RLC's loss is our naked gain Big Grin
19-06-2012 12:56
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

cali garcia this babe should be huge also used to really like kelly carter.Smile

Im like marmite.
19-06-2012 13:44
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I have to name another babe that is under rated Alex Adams. She was a great when on Babestation and deserves a bigger stage, as she always entertains in my opinion.

As for over rated Ashley Emma, pretty yes, entertaining no
19-06-2012 22:51
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Rachael Taylor,on RLC tonight,doesn't do many nightshows but when she does puts on a great performance everytime.Great on the phones too & will try to do what you ask as far as the rules allow.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-06-2012 00:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV