Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tia (Cassie Clyde)

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Tia
Heres a few caps from tonight of Tia aka Cassie from previous channels Smile

[Image: c9006440398159.gif] [Image: 6291c440398161.gif] [Image: aad9d440398162.gif] [Image: e17a2040398163.gif] [Image: b3d98940398164.gif]

28-06-2009 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Tia (Cassie Clyde)
f'n fantastic to see her back. she (as cassie) was the first gal i ever called- and christ was she good. odd to see her back though- i heard she left the 'biz' altogether a few years back after some 'unpleasantness'. awesome lass

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-06-2009 02:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i thought i knew her from some where Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-06-2009 02:26
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

Tia or Cassie, I'm sure thats an M tattooed just above her pussy.

Probably wanted it to say Mmmmmmmm but couldn't afford it!

An ex of mine had C&A labels in all her knickers, to help her remember which way round to put them on.
28-06-2009 02:29
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

A vid from last night(28/06/09) Smile

[Image: 038ae040420424.gif]

LINKS = http://lix.in/-554720
28-06-2009 09:35
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tia
kalel76 Wrote:yeah its got to have her back, still have hardcore vid of her Tongue

Apparently its not very good. I love the explanation from digicreationsxxx as to the reason why the cum-shot went wrong, as posted on BGAFD.

"Arh! the bizarre story behind this bizarre digicreations cassie's shoot:

Apparently Cassie arrive on set expecting to shoot with Lee Henshaw. She then had a mini strop when she discovered her hunk for the day is an ugly guy with his front tooth hangin out like a claw hammer (classic case of beauty and the beast)

after some persuations, she relunctantly agreed to the shoot.
To Cassie's credit, she put in an amazing performance despite her dissapointment with choice of partner.

But the damage is already done as far as the guy is concerned, the thought of working with a model who'd rather wish she was working with ultimate hunk Lee Henshaw took it course and affected his normally confident attitute in the erection department (lol).

We were quite lucky to get decent 3 minutes actual penetrative sex dodgy-style during the shoot and the rest made up of ol cover up soft-core. Mind you the no barred BJ scene was also quite decent.

Then bizarrely the guy shot the 6 days worth of spunk we told him to save for cassie's shoot down the condom while wanking himself to get erection off camera (silly bastard).

We had to hold a gun to his head to cum again this time on camera(lol) to salvage something from the all important cumshot. This explains why the filmed cumshot was only a dribble.

We have thrown in Aimee Sweet + Neo as Bonus clip on the Creme of da Crop DVD to compensate.

Andy

digicreationsxxx.com"

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-06-2009 18:19

Click here to watch Studio 66