gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Not for me

terence Offline

RE: Not for me
i missed all this shit so much! you are all fuckin awesome. i'm not even joking!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-12-2023 00:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(20-12-2023 00:56 )terence Wrote:  i missed all this shit so much! you are all fuckin awesome. i'm not even joking!

If you were actually joking, I doubt I'd realise. I lost my shit & lost my sense of humour.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-12-2023 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I'm sure at some point you'll get both back! Smile

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-12-2023 16:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-12-2023 23:54 )The old Clit Eastwood! Wrote:  I've been here and disappeared a few times over the years.
Personal struggles , mental health issues, dealing with parents being gravely ill etc.
As time goes on there are many reasons why members here come and go.
We all try in our own way to cope and deal with problems that arise.
I've known a lot of people over the years that have left the forum for personal reasons.
Many have been very good friends and I miss them dearly.
Boomer is one of those people I count as a good friend.
What I will say is the door to the forum is always wide open for a friendly return to anyone who needs time out.
Sometimes you need time to yourself to collect your thoughts and realise you are not on your own.Big Grin
I agree

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
20-12-2023 16:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Know exactly how you're feeling Boomer. I too will see how it goes.
20-12-2023 16:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

All the best Kerr

20-12-2023 16:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The shows can be an escape from the trials of the world for some but they can also become part of the problem if you let them. The shows are best used in a light, frivolous, fashion. As a valve for letting off steam. Immerse yourself too deep, and like many other forms of 'recreation', you can lose touch with reality when you over-indulge. The grasp on what's truly important goes out the window.

Insiders are not going to help with any of that either. In fact, they will only encourage guys to lose themselves in a fantasy; to forget who their friends really are. A delusional fan is a heavy, regular spending one. They're not going to help you extract yourself from that delusion or from the lack of perspective it brings. (Loss of perspective is a central sign you've turned into a babeshow obsessive without realising it. It's the obsessive's biggest, most obvious, 'tell'. So many of us have felt ourselves there all of a sudden; the key being to recognise it and back away from whatever has brought you to the6 place).

When we succumb, we should first look to see the community here in the right light; to use its membership as the wonderful friendly resource it is; to find the right-thinking members who have seen the dangers of the scene and can help. Many of them have felt their own demons in life, gone through the stages where the shows have only added to their burdens, and/or now recognise the good the realness of this community (not the fakery of the shows) can do for them.

It's especially great therefore that so many old timers on here now show bravery enough to speak about such things quite openly. That is massive and transformative. To anyone who feels troubled, I say reach out to that kind of support. They are visible and within reach. Meanwhile, discard the parts of, and people in, your life (babes, fellow punters, non-fans) that make you feel worse about yourself and those things you chose to do with your time. Even if they present as friendly; they are a facade. The babeshow scene is not full of those people. The scene has many very good guys in it too. Only walk away if you can't yet tell the difference between those who are out to use or abuse you and those that will enhance your time on this planet. (There are plenty of the former amoung this industry's presenters for sure.) You're better off out of it if you can't yet distinguish, but there are many such people in life too, period. Walking away will not be your escape from all of them, unfortunately.

Leaving this place/the shows won't fix everything for you but it may well help. When it has, you may look back and realise there was also something valuable, something distinctly comforting, and to be cherished even, about this place and what we do. (There is nothing more leveling than the base instincts in life after all!) Many guys have come to the same conclusion in the same way.

Susceptible personalities will always gravitate towards the shows and its forum I think. It comes out of what the shows attract in guys. And it's a great part of this community's function that it's as friendly as it is.

So, I say to all: Embrace the wonderful commonalities a place like this upholds; reject those that say you're different or somehow weird for enjoying them. Or those that seek to divide us by anything but our characters. They are the deceivers; we're just happy, friendly, horny buggers! Or we should be. Don't shun that. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2023 20:47 by ShandyHand.)
20-12-2023 20:02
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

winter blues
20-12-2023 20:53
The old Clit Eastwood! Offline
Junior Poster

We need Cheesy Grin to get his arse back and give us some laughs.
That fella has me spitting coffee over my Kindle in fits of laughter. A rare talent these days.
Humour often helps us forget our woes for a while.

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”
― Clint Eastwood
20-12-2023 23:32
wrightbadger Offline
Apprentice Badger

I remember some heated exchanges i saw on discord years ago.
I didn't get involved but decided to post this picture I found after it..

[Image: 69f1790d97b4934158d5842047ab8525.png]

- imagechunk image fix bookmarklet -
21-12-2023 05:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles