Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babevidz

Sabrina2000 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babevidz
I have a bit suggestion u can create account on camwhore and upload there videos seperate channel for separate videos.
29-04-2024 20:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2024 20:43 )Sabrina2000 Wrote:  I have a bit suggestion u can create account on camwhore and upload there videos seperate channel for separate videos.

yes and wait years for that content to be uploadedBounceBounce I'm afraid recent policy changes have turned that site upside down!
29-04-2024 22:55
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2024 09:57 )joeman222 Wrote:  
(29-04-2024 04:02 )BabeLover Wrote:  
(27-04-2024 23:13 )joeman222 Wrote:  Hi guys sorry for vanishing. The site is too expensive to run and I've commitments now that mean I can no longer run the site. Glad you all enjoyed it while it lasted. If anyone wants todo something similar I'm happy to give the videos over. Cheers for now Smile

Hi Joeman222, thanks for coming back and explaining this to us.

Can I please have a copy of all the videos please? Including the ones I sent you Smile I am happy to use it via FTP service if easier Smile

If you set up an ftp server I can send you a copy of your videos. The full collection would take too long.

Hi Joeman, thanks for responding,

Could you please do me a favor and send me the Asian Connection videos from Rampant.TV tube, they were the ones I really love, if you don’t have time to send them all, I would really appreciate just “Daisy”, “Nadia” and “Ice”? I’m happy for them to be all zipped and uploaded to gofile, one by one would take years to download, I hope you can help me with that when you have chance Joeman, there was many more videos I loved but as you said it was take way too long for you to upload them. Thanks for all Smile
Yesterday 23:45
penguinsoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

Oh no... I didn't want to believe it, but didgeridoo guy is lost forever...
Today 01:55
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

Hey all,

Since Babevidz has sadly passed, can anyone suggest sites which current babevids are being uploaded too? thanks in advanceSmileSmile
Today 13:24