Very shaken & upset this morning

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2023 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Very shaken & upset this morning
Condolences to all

That must be a million to one chance accident in ice hockey, you very rarely hear anything like it happening, but that mustv have been horrible to watch.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-10-2023 10:31
Whynot Offline
Just Me

When Ilya Mikheyev played for Toronto 3-4 years ago a skate came up and cut the artery in his wrist, thankfully he made a recovery. Morgan Barron of the jets got slashed in the face by a skate in the playoffs against Vegas, had 75 stitches and returned to the game.

It’s tragic but was bound to happen eventually, they fly around the ice colliding into each other wearing scalpel sharp blades on their feet.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2023 10:59 by Whynot.)
29-10-2023 10:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

All games in UK Elite Ice Hockey League today (Sunday 29th October) have been postponed

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2023 14:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thankfully I've now got NFL to take my mind of things now

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2023 19:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I saw in a report he played in the NHL for the Pittsburgh Penguins, so I'm sure there will a tribute to him as well by them.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
29-10-2023 19:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(29-10-2023 10:59 )Whynot Wrote:  When Ilya Mikheyev played for Toronto 3-4 years ago a skate came up and cut the artery in his wrist, thankfully he made a recovery. Morgan Barron of the jets got slashed in the face by a skate in the playoffs against Vegas, had 75 stitches and returned to the game.

It’s tragic but was bound to happen eventually, they fly around the ice colliding into each other wearing scalpel sharp blades on their feet.

I think there is very little that can be done to make the skates safer, but it was right to abandon. What happens to the game Rammy, will it be re - scheduled, or will both teams share points or anything?

29-10-2023 19:59
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(29-10-2023 19:59 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(29-10-2023 10:59 )Whynot Wrote:  When Ilya Mikheyev played for Toronto 3-4 years ago a skate came up and cut the artery in his wrist, thankfully he made a recovery. Morgan Barron of the jets got slashed in the face by a skate in the playoffs against Vegas, had 75 stitches and returned to the game.

I think there is very little that can be done to make the skates safer, but it was right to abandon. What happens to the game Rammy, will it be re - scheduled, or will both teams share points or anything?

In juniors they wear cages and neck guards but at the male pro level some guys don’t even wear visors. They would never mandate a change though as ice hockey has a very masculine culture and they’ve only just started punishing fighters removing helmets before fights.

I hate injustice and liars
29-10-2023 20:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2023 19:59 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  

Don't know yet, which is understandable given its only 24hrs since these tragic events. Probably won't know until after Adam's funeral

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2023 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2023 19:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I saw in a report he played in the NHL for the Pittsburgh Penguins, so I'm sure there will a tribute to him as well by them.

I'm a Pittsburgh Penguns fan and the Penguins have paid tribute to Adam Johnson on their social media pages. Presume there will be a tribute at the Penguins next home game & at the next home games of the various teams in the Penguins system that Adam played for

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2023 00:04 by Rammyrascal.)
30-10-2023 00:03