gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

20/20

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

20/20
Ok, I did say no more thanking landmarks from me, but forgive me just this once as I couldn't let this one go unnoticed.
I know this may be old news to some, but I'm still catching up after being away. I'd like to take this opportunity to celebrate one of the Forum's finest, since we don't all do birthdays, this is the Forum's equivalent.
A man too modest for self-praise, so I'll take the honour myself & highlight the excellent & continued work by non-other than Reg, Regen, Regenerated, in becoming only the 20th Forum member to reach 20k posts. He's so much more than an Unsung Hero, & can't be praised enough for his efforts across vast subject here.
Famous for successfully running the Premier League Prediction comp, making the difficult look easy. You know when you've really arrived on the Forum when your username has been shortened more than once by others, I gave myself a head start, but so far, just the one chance.
It's always been a pleasure to interact with Reg, (unlike some) & we could all do much worse than to model ourselves in the way that he conducts himself here. Full of integrity & wisdom, helpful, & a good friend to me & countless others here.

Respect to you Reg, & for your continued involvement.

Cheers mate Smile

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
09-09-2023 13:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles