Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Lolly Badcock - Chat & Discussion

paprika2010 Offline
♥ Lolly Fan ♥

RE: Lolly Badcock
Hiya Lolly!

Nice to see you on the forum.
Just wanted to say it's up to you if you want to be natural or not, it's your body and your choice.
the important thing is that you feel confident and comfortable in yourself.

Hope you are happy with the results and come back soon, looking
even more perfectly gorgeous. Heart

You're my ultra-fave too and I must confess haven't been watching BS
half as much since you've been away.
Missing you like crazy !!! Smile xxx
10-03-2011 00:55
Find all posts by this user
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

good to hear from you Lolly. Here's to a swift recovery and return to action. As long as you stay as filthy as fuck on the phones i don't think it should matter whether you had a boob job or not

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
10-03-2011 03:50
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2011 19:17 )SOCATOA Wrote:  As long as you are happy with them, ive a feeling they will grow on usTongueTongueTongueTongue

I think that sums up how most of us feel, I always thought Lolly was perfect the way she was, from her boobs, to peachy bum, her kissable lips and beautiful eyes. Big Grin

Can't wait to see Lolly back on our screen's and I hope the recovery goes well. Big Grin
10-03-2011 11:17
Gordon_Bennett Offline
Senior Poster

I don't mind about Lolly's new boobs. Cool

I'm not keen on tattoos though. Sad
10-03-2011 20:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The key thing in all this is that Lolly has done this for herself. As long as she is happy with the result and happy in herself, that is the most important thing. Its her body and her life and even though I was not in favour of her having the procedure done I respect her decision and the reason given. I have made no secret of my view that she is a legend of these channels because of the power of her performances. She is always dynamic, energetic, horny and enthusiastic. Her greatest quality though has always been that she genuinely seems to enjoy what she does, never ever goes through the motions. Always smiling and always hot and horny. I have no doubt at all that she will be that same Lolly that we have all admired for so long. And if she is happy with her new boobs and happy in herself then she will probably return hornier than ever. I look forward to it Tongue Tongue Tongue. I bid her a swift recovery Heart

13-03-2011 12:22
kaelene Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on Babestation or Glamour Chase tonight?
(14-03-2011 09:54 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Paige and Tammy are both on tonight.

when Lolly back?
14-03-2011 11:10
cro1711 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hiya lolly missing you loads wish you a swift recovery,sure you will look even more fantastic lol sc sw
22-03-2011 18:37
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

if u need some relief stick yer beautiful piss flaps on my face babes and i will drink ever drop of yer sex weeImportant

22-03-2011 18:48
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

By God "cwpussylover" !, I like your style, I too love the taste of a gorgeous babe, especially when it's the sexy Lolly !.TongueTongueBounceBounceCool.

Hi gorgeous, sexy Lolly, so you've finally had the "boob op". I must admit I love the natural boobs but sometimes a girl must have a "implantation" eek either for a medical condition or working in say the Adult Entertainment Industry Cool so I respect wholeheartily your decision to have a " Boob Op".TongueBlush
I mean you'll still be that same dirty, sexy, beautiful minx as you've always been but now you'll have something to hold and to caress, " WOW " !. TongueTongueBlushRolleyesShy
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2011 22:05 by GillyboyTwo.)
26-03-2011 22:04
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(07-03-2011 18:53 )Lolly bad cock Wrote:  gonna feel more sexy And more confident....the brand new badcock boys!!!!

I always thought Lolly could be a really outstanding performer if she could only overcome her natural shyness and dowdiness. This new outgoing Lolly should be strikingly different.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
02-04-2011 16:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV