Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Lolly Badcock - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lolly Badcock
A Lolly-Priya 2 for 1. My dream 2 for 1. Thank you Babestation. Their chemistry is awesome, they look amazing together eek Tongue Heart

03-01-2011 05:36
Find all posts by this user
Salka Offline

Ms Badcock's mobile phone
I am shocked and appalled at the turn of events on tonight's Babestation. For Geri not only to STEAL personal photographs from Ms Badcock's phone, but then to put them on general sale? I don't understand why Ms Badcock appears to be going along with this; I can only imagine that in this current economic climate, she fears for her job should she protest against this violation of her privacy AND dignity.
06-01-2011 01:47
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: Ms Badcock's mobile phone
did you call the police?
06-01-2011 01:50
Salka Offline

(06-01-2011 01:50 )simplymarko Wrote:  did you call the police?

How far this goes is up to Ms Badcock. I may file a complaint with Ofcom.

I think she's doing a wonderful job to stay smiling tonight, despite everything. I love her little face. Keep smiling Lolly!
06-01-2011 01:54
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Did he call the police what ?..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-01-2011 01:56
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(06-01-2011 01:54 )Salka Wrote:  

How far this goes is up to Ms Badcock. I may file a complaint with Ofcom.

I think she's doing a wonderful job to stay smiling tonight, despite everything. I love her little face. Keep smiling Lolly!

I do hope that dont seriously believe everything the girls on screen tell you. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 09:29 by simplymarko.)
06-01-2011 09:25
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2011 09:25 )simplymarko Wrote:  I do hope that dont seriously believe everything the girls on screen tell you. Rolleyes

How could you be so flippant simplymarko? This is a very serious matter and I think it is our duty as citizens to see that Geri is punished very soundly, by Lolly, in a manner which befits her crime - on TV. We should also ensure that everyone who bought the photos is punished for receiving stolen goods. If I myself bought any of the photos - and this is not necessarily an admission that I did - I should be spanked, by Lolly, as many times as she deems fit, and Geri should be made to watch so that she may gain a greater understanding of how much trouble she's got everyone into.

Anyone who has deliberately tried to lessen the seriousness of this incident by suggesting it was fake should also receive punishment for perverting the course of justice. And let me say right now, justice does not get any more perverted than this!

It would obviously be unrealistic, given the staggering number of us who are involved in this possibly by now international debacle, to expect Lolly to administer all of the punishment on her own. Therefore, some of us will inevitably have to go to prison for a couple of days. I would prefer Lolly to smack my bottom if there's a choice, but if not, and I have to go to prison, I'll request to go the first weekend in Feb when my mother-in-law comes to stay.

I do in this instance really feel for the police (as well as the sublimely wonderful Lolly, obviously), because the paperwork attached to all this is gonna absolutely nail their asses to the ground and take down the force. I mean, far be it from me to make any criminal suggestions or anything, but I wonder if, once the police are overstretched to breaking point trying to prosecute half the male population, the way might be clear for more criminal acts to take place? Might it be, perish the thought, that Geri would be free to steal Lolly's phone once again and sell all the photos just as she did last night?… If she wouldn't mind… Geri?…
06-01-2011 20:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lolly Badcock in a white outfit with a dash of red. Very glamorous and it shows her beautiful side. Its easy to appreciate her filthy side and her horny performances but she is very versatile and can look great in outfits like this. I am loving her first stint tonight, she looks amazing Heart

09-01-2011 22:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And now she has changed into some gloriously sexy red and black lingerie on Glamourchase. I am seeing the elegant, sophisticated side of Lolly tonight and I love it. Excellent stuff Big Grin

10-01-2011 00:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Excellent show again from Lolly last night. I particularly loved her oiled up naked stint Tongue

13-01-2011 10:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV