Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows

Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows
(19-11-2023 19:01 )hornball Wrote:  
(19-11-2023 18:44 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Let alone the nights punters expectations to for fill
As pointed out before, Harley is as good (better than some) with the sex chat! If it was made clear that her role was tease/heavy tease, then not surely that difficult to deal with anyone who seeks to push her further?? I get that she never wants to let anyone down or disappoint but equally, she is entitled to have and set her own limits, and have them respected, and I would hope that the vast majority would do so!. I bet -like Honey - she could let her hands interpret her words (if willing to do that), if you know what I am saying! I am surprised nobody has asked her to consider it yet?? Is Harley on Insta btw??

Totally agree- I’m surprised too ,always makes me wonder how they arrange the rota etc, I bet there is more to it than we get to see..
I’m not sure if she is ….(insta) I’m not so not tried to search her upBlush
19-11-2023 19:41
Find all posts by this user
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Seems that Harley is not an Insta girl! I searched and searched, no luck!
21-11-2023 17:38
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
21-11-2023 18:17
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Don't get why it didn't flag this one up for me in my search - thanks Stemmw! Not many followers yet it seems! The word must just not have gone out yet about 'our' Harley. Need to rectify that, as she should have legions of followers
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2023 18:21 by hornball.)
21-11-2023 18:21
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Didn’t think insta was still a thing - I need to sort this out Rolleyes- Harley is on twitter - this was added this afternoon Harley & Vixen … I’m day dreaming again Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

21-11-2023 23:08
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 23:08 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Didn’t think insta was still a thing
Big Laugh It is still a thing! Actually, have 'met' some interesting people on there that message back and forth on topics of interest (need to be a little careful though with some that might be there for nefarious reasons) It - as I guess you know - is more 'special interest' content, where as 'X' is (well I don't know why it still exists) Same with Facebook - waste of time for me!

Love the pic you found - Harley looks amazing! If I was to say 'in practice' for 9pm to 10pm - or later??Wink Ever hopeful!!
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2023 18:35 by hornball.)
22-11-2023 18:34
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 23:08 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Didn’t think insta was still a thing - I need to sort this out Rolleyes- Harley is on twitter - this was added this afternoon Harley & Vixen … I’m day dreaming again Tongue
I wonder if vixen - who btw - has been having overtime over the last 14 plus days or so I think - could persuade Harley to team up, and make this pic a reality in a night appearance together?? Although not a fan of body stockings - particularly when talking about the woman having a figure like gorgeous Harley - If that kind of outfit made HB happy to join, then I would be all for it, as, On a serious note, and for the final time, they need to increase the numbers, and with Harley being so popular!!
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2023 23:30 by hornball.)
22-11-2023 23:25
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

My word! Those tits!! Tongue Tongue Tongue This woman belongs on a night show!!
24-11-2023 14:42
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Tongue:POk ,so we’ve had the warm up and now we have the main event! Hello HarleyHeart.. and yet again I’m in a que!..Big Laugh so I was thinking to myself we have had some questions between us here in the “I love Harley Bee” fan club …. And no answer- So decided that I’m the one to call up and ask the important questions. In case someone on this forum is the guy who beats me to the first call every time - obviously feel free to ask for us .. number one - is got to be - what she was doing with Vixen last week ?! Two - is this a move to later shows or something else ? 3… how do you look so stunning in every outfit you put on … that little white top and those big boobs CoolWinkTongue struggling to see the tv screen cus my huge bonner Big Grin
24-11-2023 14:49
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

I would call Clara and Harley a double main event. Big Grin
24-11-2023 14:55
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles