GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows
^ Impossible I would say! She was stunning in that dress, and I have to say, in terms of outfits, Harley kills it every timeHeartHeart Oh and then there is her personality (she is very popular FYI) and insane looks!
07-11-2023 18:16
Find all posts by this user
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Watched over two days Harley had been on and allot of on her knees trying to move (or not move as aware she was getting told off when I called) I really think it’s down to who calls and the producer on the day. When I looked she was often laughing, Harley Is absolutely nothing like Tia. I spoke to Harley yesterday, not sure if you have before. Her sex chat better than most the night girls, she really had us both going!!! Tongue her banter was awesome next level. Shes really intelligent too and clearly just there for the crack. No attitude of thinking she’s better, just a really lovely person as well as stunning. I have to say Far from lazy too - I was waiting to chat with her and she gave 3 different guys, different chat, what they wanted (shoes on/off) and performed to another level I don’t see or hear most the girls do (probably why she’s so popular) so I’m not sure if when you watched it was a bad day but Harley is definitely mine and allot of guys new favourite! Big Grin
08-11-2023 09:24
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Agree with all that! Harley doesn't have bad days! So you are the one who has her laughing so muchWink Fair play!!Cool Definitely a Fave - yes!! Who do you think was saying she was lazy etc??

Did I see she got herself engaged (to someone else)??, or did I just have a nightmare/Dream??laugh By the way, who cares if she doesn't move around a lot??
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2023 17:15 by hornball.)
08-11-2023 17:14
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Harley hasn’t even been on 5 minutes and I’m in a queue , can you all get off the phone … or I’ll just wait Big Grin
11-11-2023 11:16
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(11-11-2023 11:16 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Harley hasn’t even been on 5 minutes and I’m in a queue , can you all get off the phone … or I’ll just wait Big Grin

To be this popular and hold your own on the same screen as Clara Croft is special!
11-11-2023 12:57
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

She's built for night shows, this one. Shame she doesn't appear to want to do them.
11-11-2023 16:43
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(11-11-2023 12:57 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(11-11-2023 11:16 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Harley hasn’t even been on 5 minutes and I’m in a queue , can you all get off the phone … or I’ll just wait Big Grin

To be this popular and hold your own on the same screen as Clara Croft is special!

I can’t agree any moreTongue , 1 she is absolutely stunning and gives the best sex chat ,2 can have a laugh & always looks like she is having so much fun and 3 just in terms of general knowledge she is way more than meets the eye - Harley has been a grid girl and pro/mo model but gust gives off an (I own it) vibe that I can’t get enough of .. definitely something special indeed. Heart

Wannabe fan boy
11-11-2023 19:04
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

A queue within 5 minutes?? That pretty much says it all! Hope you got lucky 'Steam'
11-11-2023 19:05
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(11-11-2023 16:43 )WelshMichael Wrote:  She's built for night shows, this one. Shame she doesn't appear to want to do them.

Maybe we just have to wait and see where this goes … looking smokin hot in the leather today HeartBig Grin I’m sure enough callers could convince her otherwise..
11-11-2023 19:07
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I think Harley has said unlikely to the prospect of night shows (have to respect that)! That is at least one step down from Clara's flat out 'no' (to which she is more than entitled), so a chink of light there perhaps?? Even if she did do a night show, but it was just lingerie or bikini?? based and no further - could even be fully clothed given her style choices - and nobody would complain. The rest could continue the usual output. The same as Anastasia Harris did for a few nights elsewhere, before deciding 'nope, not for me'

Overall, at least Harley has stuck around for an extended period (much longer to come I trust) Not everybody who 'dipped their toe in the water' has done so!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023 19:21 by hornball.)
11-11-2023 19:14
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles