Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows

ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows
(08-10-2023 18:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(08-10-2023 17:36 )darren73 Wrote:  She looks good but getting lazy now been on her back for a long time

I think she must see herself as the challenger for Tia's throne when it comes to RBF and now when it comes to laziness.

Agreed! She's followed on from yesterday, lying down in same 2 positions againannoyedannoyedannoyed further, whats the point of having heels with you if you never wear themHuhHuh BoringImportant
09-10-2023 07:54
Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Better than laying or sitting it one position, which is what BS has to offer, that's if you're lucky, for large parts of this morning the 2 BS channels have been running promo/ads, which is common.

My observation is that Harley does exactly what 99% of DAYBABES do, no better, no worse.
The FTA tv output on XP still offers the best option. I'm pretty sure that the barefoot Harley would accommodate anyone who called and requested her to put on heels, many BS babes won't show feet or heels on tv.

Have I lowered my expectations on a Dayshow, yes, this is a different era, gone are the days of channels such as Bang Babes and others, with nip-slips and even upskirt flashes with babes going commando.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
09-10-2023 10:45
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

^You are missing the point completely. It is not about expecting to see more flesh during a daytime show. It is about the energy, enthusiasm and effort some girls bring and some girls most definitely do not bring. It is strange that you keep taking the position of defending the indefensible.

This is not unique to Harley or even this channel. Over on the bigger channel rival you also get a mixture of girls who will just lay there lazily, looking disinterested and girls who are engaged and willing to entertain viewers during a daytime show.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023 11:08 by CheekyKev.)
09-10-2023 11:08
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^I'm only pointing out the obvious, that most babes are lazy and lack enthusiasm, I'm agreeing to a point and not defending any babe. I could argue that it is strange that you keep hammering the same 2 or 3 babes, when almost all are at fault, but that world be reading too much into what you're saying, in the same way that you're reading too much into what I'm saying. How am I missing the point completely.
I made a valid point regarding what we can expect from a Dayshow today I don't like what we get any more than you.
The comparison with the other channel is not really an equal one to be fair, as it is a different business model, tv babes in private etc. BS babes can take it or leave it when it comes to calls, XP tv babes are 100% call driven, unless you include the pervcam which most babes ignore.
I will agree that Harley is slightly less active than when she started on XP, but most babes try in the beginning and tail off a bit. You already know my opinion on the RBF I find babes who grin constantly more off-putting than those that smile less often. Harley clearly has some appeal, agree there are prettier babes, but all the evidence suggests that she is busier on the phones that most babes.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023 20:37 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
09-10-2023 12:37
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2023 07:54 )ANGELSTARQ Wrote:  
(08-10-2023 18:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(08-10-2023 17:36 )darren73 Wrote:  She looks good but getting lazy now been on her back for a long time

I think she must see herself as the challenger for Tia's throne when it comes to RBF and now when it comes to laziness.

Agreed! She's followed on from yesterday, lying down in same 2 positions againannoyedannoyedannoyed further, whats the point of having heels with you if you never wear themHuhHuh BoringImportant

Good old Harley sttaight into same position - predictable Big Laugh
18-10-2023 13:35
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I would predict that if you give someone a bed, chances are, most will lay down. It's kinda what they are for, in the same way that a chair is for sitting.
But yeh, Harley does take it to the extreme, just lying flat on her back right now.
Looks like she's training a new babe, what could possibly go wrong. Wink

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

(This post was last modified: 18-10-2023 14:04 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
18-10-2023 13:54
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2023 13:54 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Looks like she's training a new babe, what could possibly go wrong. Wink

BounceBounceBounce
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2023 15:18 by ANGELSTARQ.)
18-10-2023 15:17
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Harley B .boss of the daytime
Back on tv Looking fit in that lace up outfit always give 100% on the sex chat Tongue - please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this ?
06-11-2023 14:59
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

^I for one concur & say you’re not the only one who thinks the same!

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2023 20:14 by crankshaft.)
06-11-2023 20:13
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

^Black & Blue leather outfit H-B this morning plus Rae Rae Big GrinBig Grin I think I’m addicted to Harley… hard to get any work done with these 2 on tv Heart
07-11-2023 12:00
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles