GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows

Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows
^Your not wrong !favorite maybe I should have said - starter , main and dessert … cus I usually tell them to bring the starter and main out at the same time … or we could push for a three girl day show so we can have our cake and eat it …. This is making me hungry Tongue
24-11-2023 15:26
Find all posts by this user
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2023 14:49 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Tongue:POk ,so we’ve had the warm up and now we have the main event! Hello HarleyHeart.. and yet again I’m in a que!..Big Laugh so I was thinking to myself we have had some questions between us here in the “I love Harley Bee” fan club …. And no answer- So decided that I’m the one to call up and ask the important questions. In case someone on this forum is the guy who beats me to the first call every time - obviously feel free to ask for us .. number one - is got to be what she was doing with Vixen last week ?! Two - is this a move to later shows or something else ? 3… how do you look so stunning in every outfit you put on … that little white top and those big boobs CoolWinkTongue struggling to see the tv screen cus my huge bonner Big Grin
I wondered the same about a dry run for the night show?? The next question is self -explanatory to a large extent. She looks so good because she is so damn gorgeously attractive and a figure to match. On the third 'steam' too much informationBig Laugh

My god that dress and those boots just now!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeart Words fail me! I wish somebody could whisper in her ear and ask the question : 'Harley, The presenter for the night show will be late (or very late) can you pleeeaaassee cover from 9pm until 10??

NB; S Rae Rae there as well!! Perfection thy name is these two ladies!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2023 22:10 by hornball.)
24-11-2023 18:21
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

In that racing top right now eekeekeek
24-11-2023 20:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ The best fashion chooser on the 900s (the best everything!!) Always on point!!

Man when Harley took her last break so late, I grew ever more hopeful! Now after 9pm, even more so, I wish that hope had been realised!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2023 22:22 by hornball.)
24-11-2023 22:14
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

^I’m reading this and nodding 100% true , this girl been on the phone all day gave me the best ,funniest and hottest sex chat Heart I actually asked her if it was hard work having as much fun as she does. Harley told me “happy people aren’t arseholes” & “give love get love” I know it’s because she’s my favourite but I struggle to meet anyone as genuine im my day to day life and it blows my mind that I get to speak to her every once in a while … Tongue for those who haven’t had the pleasure of speaking to this truly amazing girl I highly recommend it and is definitely worth the wait ! As above she ticks all the boxes and today was faultless .Big GrinBig Grin
24-11-2023 23:04
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

24-11-2023 23:41
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Was this before Harley went home last night?? Shame Vicki/Vixen didn't persuade her to join them for even 10 mins after they came on if that was her going home outfit??Wink I agree absolutely with your comments 'Steam'. Clearly well thought out with Vicki's strategically placed shoulder - so near yet so far Harley - just teasing ;-)
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2023 17:40 by hornball.)
25-11-2023 17:33
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

^I know wher i would strategically place my cock Tongue
26-11-2023 20:50
The pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Was a big fan of dayshows for years used to call a bit.

But got bored of the same outfits same chat look of boredom and basically feeling of the fact the presenters couldn't be bothered.

Seen Harley on Twitter.

Looks are on point and seems like she's fun and
dead down to earth.

So thought you know I'll give it a go again!!

Well steam I thought you were maybe a bit obsessed with this girl and blowing smoke but I stand corrected she is amazing.

The level of her banter and generally demeanour and how she engages is amazing then the filth that she comes out with is next level!!

All I can say is there was a glitch in the matrix with this one!! She's next level!!!

The outfits are always better than any other presenter.

She puts all the other girls to shame!! I have never seen anyone as busy as Harley!!

So I am now firmly in the Harley to take over the world camp.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 17:31 by The pounder.)
30-11-2023 17:30
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ yes!! yes!! yes!! and yes!! See the message is spreading! An undeniable star in Harley!!
30-11-2023 20:02
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles