clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Clips4Sale

Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clips4Sale
Erotique Shoe Sex - Riley Reyes

Riley Reyes is just lounging on Eric’s bed in lingerie, pantyhose, cat ears, and high heels. She teases him through his shorts with her shoes until he can’t take it anymore and lies down next to her to worship those stilettos. He puts his dick between the soles and has her stroke it before kissing some more on her feet. She gives him a handjob while lying across his body, then lets him fuck her behind in an inverse spoon. He jerks off onto her tits.

Find your clip at Clips4Sale
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2023 17:07 by Ivyy.)
03-05-2023 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

New Hire Gets Seduced on Zoom

This was such a fun role play because I enjoyed all the corporate innuendos and double meanings. Basically, you are having one final interview with me, your potential new boss, discussing your apprehension about joining the new company.

Find your clip at Clips4Sale
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2023 22:14 by Ivyy.)
04-05-2023 22:13
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Sexy Asian Princess - Naked

Discover the mystery and beauty of erotic India as a beautiful Asian princess exposes the ancient Oriental secrets of forbidden love rituals. Experience true beauty, passion, art, music and sensuality direct from exotic India. Such performances have not been seen before in the West and are forbidden to outsiders.

Find your clip at Clips4Sale.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023 22:57 by Ivyy.)
05-05-2023 22:57
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Student Blackmailed on Job Interview

I come in for a job interview. You invite me to your office. I am super excited to be given this opportunity. I start talking about my achievements and about how amazing it is that I get to work for you as my first job. I focus on talking too much and I don't notice that you aren't too interested. You ask me to stand up so that you can take my picture. I assume it's for the company's record or for my badge so I pose for you. I get suspicious though when you tell me to turn around and bend over. I don't really get what's going on but I do as you say since I really wanna get the job. I am very embarrassed when you start taking upskirt shots but I understand now what it is about. I am disappointed that I won't get the job because of my education. I get down on my knees and start sucking your cock. You want me to go very sloppy which makes my dress all dirty. I undress and from now you fuck my mouth roughly even though I tell you to be gentle. I don't want to lose the opportunity so I just obey. After a while, you hand me a vibrator wand and tell me to sit on it. It stimulates my pussy while my spit is running down my chin. I want to cum, it feels good but I can't reveal that to you. You have fun with edging me to the point that I beg you to let me cum. You pound your dick against my throat and cum in my mouth without letting me cum. I am happy that I got the job but I leave in shame.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2023 17:54 by Ivyy.)
06-05-2023 17:53
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Phone Sex At The Office - 4K

I was sitting in the office after hours, hoping to finish checking the books before tomorrow's audit, which seemed like an unachievable thing at the time when I got a phone call from Carlos. What you need to know about Carlos is that we have just started dating and he gave me what I needed the most - sweet, sweet release every single time I needed it. My job is very stressful and a lot depends on me, so... it was good to have a Fuck Puppet like him to forget about the constant tension I was experiencing on a regular basis. The phonecall itself started off quite normally, but it made me feel perplexed a bit too fast... Carlos wanted to have phone sex with me! I didn't know what to do - I knew I had to finish my work but I was also astonished with how much he wanted to fuck me while on the phone... The way he expressed his intentions made my panties wet. And if there is anything else you need to know about Carlos is that he's very... irresistible...

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2023 17:54 by Ivyy.)
07-05-2023 17:52
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Woman Eating Salad Topless

Eating salad topless... and then chewing some bubble gum! Yes, dearest Slice Of Life Cam Lovers, there are times when a heavy live schedule means skipping meals and no one wants a terribly cranky Amber so here's an archive of me enjoying this salad with no make-up on. There's a few close ups of boobs and a few of just me chewing. Ending with the bubble gum and blowing some bubbles - felt like the perfect dessert.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2023 17:34 by Ivyy.)
08-05-2023 17:32
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Jerk Off For Step-Mommy-Domme's Big Boobs

Guess who's a lucky boy today? You will get to jerk off your pathetic dick for Step-Mommy-Domme's perfect tits, ass and pussy (UNCENSORED). You are in love with My perfect tits since the first time you saw it! Always so weak when you get a chance to stare at My perfect cleavage! But you will be mesmerized watching this clip! You will become obsessed, you will crave to be the best boy and always please, never be able to resist the power My perfect big tits and nipples have over you. Imagine while I'm seducing you! Those sexy boobs bouncing, the hot nipple play make you so horny, weak, stupid and ready to edge and spend! You'd do Anything for My big juicy boobs! Let's see how weak this clip will get you, big boobs jerk junkie!

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023 17:40 by Ivyy.)
09-05-2023 17:38
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Slave Girl in Shibari

I adore playing with women, there is something very special that happens when a woman gives herself over to the will of another woman. The beautiful surrender fills me with the desire to push, mould and toy with my female prey like a spider would a fly. In this video, I tie a female slave in traditional shabari bondage with hemp rope and suspend her mercilessly, her entire weight lifted from the floor. Totally vulnerable, I send her deeply into subspace with my soft caresses, tender touch and warm dulcet voice. My tongue wanders along her pink nipples and I take them between my long fingernails to prepare her for what is to come. In the low light of the dungeon, I take a violet wand and shock her delicate body with pain and pleasure, slowly increasing the electricity as she sinks deeper under my will, the blue current visible as her moans increase. She suffers so wonderfully for me.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 16:38 by Ivyy.)
10-05-2023 16:35
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Tinder Date Rides You POV - Boob Bouncing, Big Natural Tits, Virtual Sex Cowgirl Ride!

From the moment we matched on Tinder, I knew I wanna fuck you hard. As we were talking, our messages became loaded with lust and desire. Sexting, they call it. The juicy dick pics got me wet instantly. I was just imagining how hard I going to ride that cock soon. How I'm going to bounce on it, my tits dangling in front of your face, the hard nipples. How my pussy's gonna grind on your cock, getting it deeper inside of me. Letting you feel my tight vagina contracting even more around your dick. I'm going to fuck you hard until we both cum and sweat rolls on our skin like dew. Fuck you hard, fuck you deep, whispering my dirty talk to you and feeling your reaction, dick throbbing inside of me, touching my very own core. Letting you feel my bush tickling you. Delighting your eyes with my big boobs, bouncing like jelly at my every move. Just hanging, big and soft on my chest, inviting you to squeeze them hard and make me moan even harder. Fuck, baby, that's all I signed up for and even more!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023 17:52 by Ivyy.)
11-05-2023 17:50
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Sweet Tease - MP4 HD

Steamy striptease by the gorgeous Eve Sweet.

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2023 01:13 by Ivyy.)
13-05-2023 01:12

gemma hiles