clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Clips4Sale

Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clips4Sale
Stripping, Dancing and Playing For You

I love stripping so i made a video to one of my fav songs for you! Proper strip tease video resulting in pussy play and an awesome orgasm holding myself up only by the bamboo in the dungeon!!! Enjoy.

Find your clip at Clips4Sale.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2023 19:51 by Ivyy.)
12-04-2023 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Casca Akashova MILF Blackmail Fantasy

Case #8394658 – February 14th, 2:35 PM. Suspect is a blonde woman over the age of thirty. She identifies herself as Casca Akashova and is filed under our Must Implement Liberal Frisking, or MILF, category. She has been observed pocketing an item during the stores Valentines Day Sale, but argues that video evidence of the crime does not exist. However, a frisk and search reveals that the suspect has stolen a necklace. The rest of this case is classified. Evidence logged on February 14, 2020.

(This post was last modified: 13-04-2023 23:11 by Ivyy.)
13-04-2023 23:10
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

No End - Ruby

You know you are weak and dumb for Princess Ruby and you also know that you stuck in this viscious cycle. Sucked in and trapped, there is no way out. Your life as a Financial Slave is simply to pay and OBEY her every word. She has broken you down to nothing more than a weak, dumb slut who is at her beck and call. Working every hour possible, cutting back on everything possible just to please your Princess. You are here solely to feed Ruby's fetish for cash. Knowing that your money is in fact her money turns you on insanely. The more money she gets, the greedier she becomes. The more money she spends, the more she wants to spend. Her wants are your needs. Being one of her workers is a very privileged role to have in life. Slaving away endless hours, taking on extra shifts and even additional jobs just to make sure that my bank account is constantly topped up so Ruby lives the luxurious lifestyle she has become accustomed to. From the moment you set your eyes on Ruby she has been your priority and that's the way it should stay. Friends and family take a back seat in every aspect of your life when it comes to me. Your superior, your fantasy and your OWNER, you work for her like a little bitch. It gives you great satisfaction handing over your monthly pay check to Ruby knowing you will go without for the rest of the month. Knowing you have earned your right as my slave feels you with horniness you have never experienced before. There is no end. it will never end in fact it will just increase. Its a vicious cycle you are in and there is no way out so just keep spending pig!

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2023 23:04 by Ivyy.)
14-04-2023 23:02
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Cam Show Peeping Tom

Unaware of prying eyes, a curvy babe performs on webcam for horny customers. She undresses and plays with herself not knowing someone was also enjoying their view. Once she was all through with her show, only then does she catch him in her glance. FURIOUS!

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2023 23:53 by Ivyy.)
15-04-2023 23:51
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Endless Edging ~ Tit Worship

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
You'll take any chance you can to worship my tits. And while you're already weak for them, I want you weaker. Stare and stroke, all while you get to admire your favourite part of me. I want your balls so full that precum is constantly leaking out. In fact, I want you stare and edge to this clip over and over. Once you're desperate enough, there will be a little reward clip to finally empty your aching balls.

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2023 23:51 by Ivyy.)
16-04-2023 23:51
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Jennifer Blue's Bubble Gum Masturbation

Jennifer Blue is an extremely horny girl. She loves to play with her tight pussy while she chews bubble gum and blows bubbles. Bubble Gum is so sexy to her that she just has to blow big bubbles while she rubs her hot wet pussy. She gets so horny by blowing a big bubble while her fingers get coated in her own pussy juices. Once she cums, she has to blow one more big bubble to top off such an amazing orgasm.

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2023 22:20 by Ivyy.)
17-04-2023 22:20
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Werewolf Elixir Transformation

Day 1 -Some of my friends have been talking about this strange new potion called the 'Werewolf Elixir.' It's supposed to help relieve stress. I'm a little skeptical, but decide to give it a try, and document my progress. Day 2 -I'm itching all over! No new physical changes, but the itching is uncontrollable. I can't stop scratching. It's very difficult for me to focus on the video. In addition to the itching, my socks and shoes feel so uncomfortable, so I decide to take them off. Relief washes over me as I peel away my socks. Feeling barefoot has never felt so good! I have the sudden urge to go walking around outside without any shoes on, so I close the video for the day. Day 3 -I am definitely turning into a wolf. My ears are slightly pointed, as well as my teeth. I'm still itching, and it seems like my hair is growing longer. And my clothes just feel so restrictive! I can't stand them anymore, and decide to peel them off. Feeling naked just feels so much better! Day 4 -The transformation is almost complete. I have started to walk on all fours -it just feels more natural. It's getting hard to focus and talk like a human. I just have this intense urge to howl. I try my best to hold it in -fearing that I'll lose control of my humanity. But eventually the desire becomes too great. I let out a long howl, as my human mind slips away. I run off camera just as the transformation completes. Day 5 -Wow! Getting to run free as a wolf last night was the most amazing experience I've ever had. I felt so wild and untamed. My whole body feels strong and healthy. I don't have the long hair or fangs anymore, but I still have no desire to wear shoes. Even heavy clothing feels restrictive. Looks like I'm going to be wearing skimpy clothes and going barefoot from now on. I definitely approve of the Werewolf Elixir, and can't wait to use it again!

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2023 15:54 by Ivyy.)
18-04-2023 15:53
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

The Kings and Queens Decide Your Fate

You want your orgasms out of your control and completely under mine. Your wish is my command. We're going to play a little card game. I'll tell you how it works... all terribly random and positively frustrating for you! hee hee Sometimes, you'll get to stroke, and sometimes you won't. Every card drawn lets you touch or dictates you don't - and for how long. Oh, my! And I'm in such a playful mood today... I can't wait to find out just how the game ends. It all depends on which card is drawn last: which king or queen in the deck. Will you come, or won't you? And just when? hee hee hee BUY NOW to experience games, masturbation instruction, orgasm control, cleavage, striptease, topless, breast bouncing, big breasts, nipple play, tease, bra fetish ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME. BONUS: Download your pick of dirty stories now. Add to your experience with erotic reading - written by my sexy little step-sister - and designed to blow your mind and help you get off in a flash; get the erotic stimulation you can enjoy anywhere, anytime, and completely undercover. You know you deserve it.

(This post was last modified: 19-04-2023 18:25 by Ivyy.)
19-04-2023 18:23
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Vampire Lover

In this custom video, Valerie is obsessed with the idea of having a vampire lover. She knows that her parents won’t approve of the idea but she just can’t stop thinking about it. It turns out that vampire Nikki has been watching Valerie and enters her home and fulfills Valerie’s fantasy of having a vampire as a lover. Running Time – 14:20

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2023 17:29 by Ivyy.)
20-04-2023 17:28
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Teacher Possession - HD

Professor Daphne is grading papers and when it comes to a troublemaker in her class, she has no choice but to fail him for his poor performance in school. What Daphne doesn’t know is that he has a magic spell that lets him possess his teacher’s body! After a brief struggle for control of her body, Daphne is possessed by the student, and he takes the time to change his grades and explore his hot teacher’s body! Daphne is able to regain control of her body momentarily, but is quickly overcome again by the spell, and soon she is fondling her huge tits!

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2023 17:37 by Ivyy.)
21-04-2023 17:37

gemma hiles