Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

summer on party talk now!

summer Offline
Master Poster

RE: summer on party talk now!
thanks gaz its been a while lol..did not expect to be working ob tv again but jessica my partner in crime haha..called me 10am yday morn and asked me if i want to work i was a little baffled and asked where she said tvx want you to come in for a shift and so i did and the rest as they say is history lol! x

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
25-06-2009 00:37
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Should have waited you could have been the main girl of chatback:The second coming or as the new producer might call it Totalfuckuptv. Shame i can't watch this channel that you are now on its pretty bloody awful and almost unwatchable.
25-06-2009 00:51
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

summer Wrote:hi guys hope your all good..yes i have made a tv comback will be workin on daytime shows a few times a week and poss nights in future but not just yet lol..am liking this company alot more than others i have worked for so keep watching and hope your all well x

Nice to see you nice.Heart

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
25-06-2009 00:53
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

tsurugi Wrote:Should have waited you could have been the main girl of chatback:The second coming or as the new producer might call it Totalfuckuptv. Shame i can't watch this channel that you are now on its pretty bloody awful and almost unwatchable.

You haven't changed... always so positive!!laugh

25-06-2009 00:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Why bullshit i like to tell it how it is. not as if i am saying anything negative towards faye its just the channel is not the most entertaining of all the babeshows .........beats selling kiss and tells i supposeWink
25-06-2009 01:00
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

tsurugi Wrote:Why bullshit i like to tell it how it is. not as if i am saying anything negative towards faye its just the channel is not the most entertaining of all the babeshows .........beats selling kiss and tells i supposeWink

Didn't say it was bullshit. What channel these days is really entertaining then??

25-06-2009 01:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Tsurugi's bearded babes will be the most entertaining channel ever......but i would say bangbabes,elite and babestation sometimes make an effort.
25-06-2009 01:15
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

tsurugi Wrote:Tsurugi's bearded babes will be the most entertaining channel ever......but i would say bangbabes,elite and babestation sometimes make an effort.

Mmmm... okay will opt for the bearded babes. Should be an elitist big bang babestation.eek

25-06-2009 01:20
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Good luck with Party Talk Summer, I guess anything beats working with the nutjobs on Chatback.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
25-06-2009 02:44
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

er dont mean to throw a spanner in the works but isnt April/nadia/whoever doing the occasional night show for this channel? correct me if im wrong but i didnt think the two of them parted from chatback on good terms?

funky
25-06-2009 11:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV