Poll: Which of the following best characterises your current spending on the channels?
This poll is closed.
On the Increase 0% 0 0%
Up but now stable 0% 0 0%
About the same as normal 6.90% 2 6.90%
Down but now stable (mostly due to internal factors - show quality, etc.) 3.45% 1 3.45%
Down but now stable (external factors - the economy, personal circs, etc.) 0% 0 0%
In decline (mostly due to internal factors - show quality etc.) 20.69% 6 20.69%
In decline (external factors - the economy, personal circs, etc.) 13.79% 4 13.79%
Stopped spending but may spend again in future if shows/babes improve 10.34% 3 10.34%
I'd like to be spending but can't (may spend again in future if I've more disposable income) 0% 0 0%
Definitely finished spending on the shows they've gone right off 20.69% 6 20.69%
Not spent on the shows yet but may do so in the future 0% 0 0%
Never spent on the shows and never will 24.14% 7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The Current State of Your Spending

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The Current State of Your Spending
There are also five categories for non-spenders on this one...

Which of the following best characterises your current spending on the channels?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-11-2022 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: The Current State of Your Spending
Not only has the amount of money I spend drastically reduced, the amount of time I spend watching the channels has declined too.

I used to regularly check the channels because I didn't want to miss seeing someone new or something exciting.

But now the content is so expensively repetitive and formulaic.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-11-2022 08:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ This 100%. Killing the efficacy of fta is killing guys' desire to consume. The shows survived 20 years because they made themselves an easily consumed habit for those they intoxicated - on the broadest scale they could manage. But now the 'ads', that did that job so well previously, have been unwisely hollowed out, castrated of their potency, and are no longer fit for purpose because the industry thinks their real important business end lies elsewhere. They are wrong.

If 66 proved one thing it's that a closed shop website and no studio were both hasteners for the end. In truth, these live stream services move from trying for the most general mainstream appeal possible at their peril. If anyone has the idea a bunch of niche simps is all they need I point them to 66 and its ill-conceived, misjudged, and mismanaged last 3 years.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022 09:00 by ShandyHand.)
03-11-2022 08:58
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I agree

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-11-2022 09:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

My spending fluctuates.
However it does so amongst a vastly reduced number of babes.
This is not really a reflection on dwindling channel numbers as for example I have barely watched let alone interacted with S66 during the last few years even before it's studio output ceased to be.

The shift in focus to a more blatant transactional and process driven product has meant that the one commodity I have valued above all others over time has become almost the sole consideration when deciding who to spend my money on or with and under what circumstances. Honesty of endeavour.
In short who do I trust in all conditions?
Who do I trust in certain conditions but not all?

Gut instinct and vast experience of the ever evolving product generally mean my decision making proves to be on point with my requirements.

Most babes are capable of putting on a good show but not all give the impression their motivations are honest and truly punter focussed. Not all are as consistent as they should be. Sometimes this can be because they or their channel create too many preconditions to allow certain outcomes to manifest themselves.
Sometimes it is just pure obstinacy.

The increasingly process driven style of show has a huge bearing obviously but it is sad how it seems to have poisoned the mentality of rather too many babes into money grabbing mercenary mode.

The ones who most succeed in getting me to spend and interact with them do so across platforms.
For example I buy custom videos from them as well as interact with them on nightshow output. Babes are being essentially rewarded for honesty of endeavour and quality of performance and interaction.

You would think more babes would learn from this modus operandi but alas alas.
Their inspiration lays elsewhere.

Snooks lives and breathes his nightshow interaction through trust and honesty of endeavour. It informs my decision makingCool, my phone bill bladewave and my overall spend Shy.

You want me to name a hero don't you?
Ok ok.
Beth Bennett Heart.

The very embodiment of honesty of endeavour and integrity in my experience.

04-11-2022 03:45