Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Chaturbate Tech Queries

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chaturbate
(05-05-2021 20:59 )hornball Wrote:  It was the babe channels here that turned me off the toy thing. CB and the girls/women (thankfully lots of them) use it as it should be used, and respond accordingly. It is a gimmick on the channels here in my opinion

They do use the toys and menu type stuff properly and your right you find the right girl you can have a lot of fun... Just watch out for the girls doing the control sessions just because there dam addictive... there a girl I've now done to 10 min control sessions with and lets just say it was bloody good fun.. and unlike the channel girls she genuinely enjoyed it. CB use very good payment providers so you ok with them, probably safer than the channels :-).
05-05-2021 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 21:43 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(05-05-2021 20:59 )hornball Wrote:  It was the babe channels here that turned me off the toy thing. CB and the girls/women (thankfully lots of them) use it as it should be used, and respond accordingly. It is a gimmick on the channels here in my opinion

They do use the toys and menu type stuff properly and your right you find the right girl you can have a lot of fun... Just watch out for the girls doing the control sessions just because there dam addictive... there a girl I've now done to 10 min control sessions with and lets just say it was bloody good fun.. and unlike the channel girls she genuinely enjoyed it. CB use very good payment providers so you ok with them, probably safer than the channels :-).
Thanks scoob
05-05-2021 21:49
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Although I have just started tipping, I have been on CB for a while now. Never before have I featured on the tip/goal info above the girls video screen. I have now thanks to the lady I have found (and will stay with - no more room hopping for me) look for ladylalabuy - delectable lady
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 22:07 by hornball.)
05-05-2021 21:54
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

So I’m not up to speed with how mods work on CB but is it possible that some of the ‘mods’ are actually the models themselves. Was on the site with the lovely iamjoys who was busily typing away after I made an emoji comment which wasn’t especially brilliant when a mod comment came up just after she finished typing it telling me off for me being unoriginal. Fair enough but she seems to ‘talk’ to her mod all the time and tell ‘him’ off. Which seems strange because I think it’s actually her doing the comments. As she rarely types in her own comments. Perhaps I’m being a bit thick and girls are more often than not their owns mods?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
17-06-2021 23:33
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

I don't know the answer to your question, but something I've noticed recently is that with some girls you can get appointed as a mod without even asking and without being asked if you want to do it.
18-06-2021 02:15
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

I think the answer to speedybert's question is that yes it does happen on occasions. I don't think the girls are more often than not their own mods, but I'm convinced there are an odd few who do like to act as their own mod.
12-07-2021 23:57
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

There are so many good girls on Chaturbate, but I've noticed a lot are being banned. Has there been a clampdown of some kind going on recently?
27-02-2022 23:44
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

They have always banned girls for breaking the rules, they are very strict in applying them. I haven't noticed anything different going on recently. Sometimes girls state on their social media that they weren't given a reason for their ban and don't know what they did wrong, but that's the way it is.
28-02-2022 03:05
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

(28-02-2022 03:05 )void walker Wrote:  They have always banned girls for breaking the rules, they are very strict in applying them. I haven't noticed anything different going on recently. Sometimes girls state on their social media that they weren't given a reason for their ban and don't know what they did wrong, but that's the way it is.

Interesting!What are the rules? It has always looked like an “anything goes” environment to me!
28-02-2022 17:24
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(28-02-2022 17:24 )Wardjackson Wrote:  What are the rules?

You can find them here:

https://liveshows.chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/
28-02-2022 17:53