Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Chaturbate Tech Queries

neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chaturbate
It's getting hard to find girls without the lovense.
16-04-2019 03:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2019 03:54 )neolithical Wrote:  It's getting hard to find girls without the lovense.

Too right. It's taking over. Except for the couples.
23-05-2019 05:57
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

I see that Chaturbate has a new player page. What was wrong with the old one?
04-07-2020 23:32
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

You can still use the old player if you like. There's a link you can click which loads the 'legacy' player.
05-07-2020 02:11
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Guys quick question?? For basic members there is a spend limit?? Does anybody know what that is set at?? Yet to tip, but found a lady that may just be worth it??
05-05-2021 11:18
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 11:18 )hornball Wrote:  Guys quick question?? For basic members there is a spend limit?? Does anybody know what that is set at?? Yet to tip, but found a lady that may just be worth it??

https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/...ing-limits

^^Here's a link about the spending limits and how to raise them if you want. You have to fill out a form and send in photo ID. Most likely unnecessary for most tippers.

I have no clue how to find out what the weekly and monthly limits are. However you can see what your daily limit is for credit/debit purchases by clicking "get more" under your username. Near the bottom, it'll tell you how many transactions you're allowed in a day. I've heard that it varies and isn't a set number for all members. Iirc, when I started my account for example, I was able to make 5 transactions per day and purchase 1000 tokens at most.

The limits increase though, depending on how regularly you tip. I don't know the specifics of that. For me at least, it was raised to 15 transactions per day, and 4050 tokens at most (but no way would I ever need 60k+ tokens Surprised).

Hope this helps. Have fun tipping.
05-05-2021 14:16
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 14:16 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  
(05-05-2021 11:18 )hornball Wrote:  Guys quick question?? For basic members there is a spend limit?? Does anybody know what that is set at?? Yet to tip, but found a lady that may just be worth it??

https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/...ing-limits

^^Here's a link about the spending limits and how to raise them if you want. You have to fill out a form and send in photo ID. Most likely unnecessary for most tippers.

I have no clue how to find out what the weekly and monthly limits are. However you can see what your daily limit is for credit/debit purchases by clicking "get more" under your username. Near the bottom, it'll tell you how many transactions you're allowed in a day. I've heard that it varies and isn't a set number for all members. Iirc, when I started my account for example, I was able to make 5 transactions per day and purchase 1000 tokens at most.

The limits increase though, depending on how regularly you tip. I don't know the specifics of that. For me at least, it was raised to 15 transactions per day, and 4050 tokens at most (but no way would I ever need 60k+ tokens Surprised).

Hope this helps. Have fun tipping.
Cheers very helpful!! One reason I asked is that it can become strangely addictive with the right lady. Over the last two days I reached the limit set. Not sure how that equates to the mighty £££ though. I forgot to keep a tally as the email confirmations were sent to me. Anyhow cheers again!! I used - by the way - to question what anyone got out of tipping and buzzing, but the right lady can handle it and respond in an erotic way, rather than just hysterically. I think this particularly lady will!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 15:52 by hornball.)
05-05-2021 15:50
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 15:50 )hornball Wrote:  Cheers very helpful!! One reason I asked is that it can become strangely addictive with the right lady. Over the last two days I reached the limit set. Not sure how that equates to the mighty £££ though. I forgot to keep a tally as the email confirmations were sent to me. Anyhow cheers again!! I used - by the way - to question what anyone got out of tipping and buzzing, but the right lady can handle it and respond in an erotic way, rather than just hysterically. I think this particularly lady will!

No problemo dude. And I know what you mean. The rush can get pretty addictive like you said. When I first tipped on CB, I only intended on tipping just the once. A couple years later, I'm still there tipping regularly. They trapped me ShyBig Laugh
05-05-2021 17:41
PhileasFrogger Offline
Lynda Leigh's Stroke Hound

(05-05-2021 17:41 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  
(05-05-2021 15:50 )hornball Wrote:  Cheers very helpful!! One reason I asked is that it can become strangely addictive with the right lady. Over the last two days I reached the limit set. Not sure how that equates to the mighty £££ though. I forgot to keep a tally as the email confirmations were sent to me. Anyhow cheers again!! I used - by the way - to question what anyone got out of tipping and buzzing, but the right lady can handle it and respond in an erotic way, rather than just hysterically. I think this particularly lady will!

No problemo dude. And I know what you mean. The rush can get pretty addictive like you said. When I first tipped on CB, I only intended on tipping just the once. A couple years later, I'm still there tipping regularly. They trapped me ShyBig Laugh

Glad to see that I'm not the only one! I've just found an absolute gem of a lady on CB. Perfect combination of sexiness, naughtiness, fantastic array of outfits, heels & boots but most importantly she is really engaging and not the usual robotic model that Chaturbate tends to have (her reaction to Lovense tips is amazing). She's English as well and has a drop dead gorgeous accent. Think I've been snared...treat her nice gents!

https://liveshows.chaturbate.com/scarlet...y_glamour/

AnyConv.com__E0pbVQVXsAQRjSN (2).jpg
05-05-2021 20:36
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2021 17:41 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  

I think they have snared me too!! When signing up to these things, I am always wary of credit card details. It says secure payment - i I hope they are right!

It was the babe channels here that turned me off the toy thing. CB and the girls/women (thankfully lots of them) use it as it should be used, and respond accordingly. It is a gimmick on the channels here in my opinion
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 21:00 by hornball.)
05-05-2021 20:59