babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella Baby - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bella Baby - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Looking like a goddess in the alleyway set. Incredible.
18-04-2024 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bella looked sensational in her pvc/latex catsuit eekeekeek & carried on looking sensational in her lingerie that she wore after that as well as plenty of her fondling her magnificent big natural breasts & shaking and gyrating her magnificent big arse

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2024 17:59 by Rammyrascal.)
18-04-2024 23:12
deejaysa Offline
Junior Poster

19-04-2024 19:59
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

19-04-2024 20:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys

I had an early night last night as I was very tired but have just got up to use the toilet and have discovered that the amazing Bella Baby! has been on for the second night running!! Along the top of her web version of the TV show a few minutes ago it had several tipgoals listed as been completed! Please can someone let me know whether her naked one actually happened and if so I presume that it was excellent!? And was it on TV or the web?.........Thanks for any information..as usual.
20-04-2024 02:56
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

(20-04-2024 02:56 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys

I had an early night last night as I was very tired but have just got up to use the toilet and have discovered that the amazing Bella Baby! has been on for the second night running!! Along the top of her web version of the TV show a few minutes ago it had several tipgoals listed as been completed! Please can someone let me know whether her naked one actually happened and if so I presume that it was excellent!? And was it on TV or the web?.........Thanks for any information..as usual.

Yep, it happened. Naked Bella Baby oil show on tv and it was indeed excellent.
20-04-2024 03:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2024 03:33 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  
(20-04-2024 02:56 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys

Yep, it happened. Naked Bella Baby oil show on tv and it was indeed excellent.

Thanks for that! Hopefully I've got it on my FV recording!?.............
I don't suppose you can remember roughly what time it happened and on which FV channel? Thanks again!.....
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2024 05:02 by trains55.)
20-04-2024 04:21
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Always a joy to watch, a real crowd pleaser. Consistently brilliant, yet if even possible getting better. A wonderfully couple of nights, to go with a wonderfully couple of tits. Whoever said more than a handful is a waste was a big fat liar, in any case I have large hands.
The nakedness & oil was next-level, & there's no better sight than Bella bending over or stretching her legs wide.
Not sure it's been mentioned before but I also enjoy the 5am section of the show, often with Bella in street-clothes, just being herself, not that there's ever any fakery with this woman. Whenever that sexy smile spreads across her beautiful face it does something to me.
Al that is left for me is to at some point experience a call with this amazing woman. You may ask why have I never done so ? Since the very first times I spotted this beauty on S66 I was gripped. I have a fond memory of an early start one morning & I left the tv on to make some breakfast, & I was startled by this very loud noise coming from the other room, I rushed in to find Bella belting out a tune, in fine voice as ever. The tv volume must have been set too high for some reason & I frantically grabbed for the remote to bring it back down before it woke the whole street up.
Always been on my to do list, but just never happened, as time has passed I've built it up to be a thing, perhaps for fear of disappointment as over time I have built up her awesomeness in my head to extreme levels. I need to man-up & get the the job done, so to speak, & that's another thing, do I go all out filthy, dirty or as a fellow Northerner maybe see who would come out on top in the banter stakes, it a dilemma.
This shouldn't really be a problem for me., I've done this countless time over the years, I'm practically a babe-calling professional, it's just a tiny part of me is a little bit scared for some reason. I can & will do this.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
20-04-2024 07:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I missed the naked TV stint which is a shame Sad. I did catch her naked in the shower a few weeks back mind you and nearly passed out Surprised laugh. Seeing her completely starkers in a standing pose was just like WTF, holy moly, OMG and eekeekeek all rolled into one. I barely knew which part of her to drool over first there were so many options TongueBig Laugh.

But you do raise an important point Boomer and you are correct imo.
She does have a certain captivation factor. She is one of the very few I have any degree of temptation to call. I used to be a prolific caller to the shows but for well documented reasons have largely stopped.
However there is something about Bella that is both intriguing and dare I say a little mystical Shy. So I really should give it a shot at the appropriate time.
I am not blessed with Northern banter or wit though so she will have to make do with Wolverhampton wit instead.
God help the poor lass.

Just can't get the caller staff these days laugh

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2024 09:03 by Snooks.)
20-04-2024 09:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A sensational nightshow from Bella last night as she looked incredible throughout, especially the mind-blowingly hot, sexy & magnificent sight of naked Bella drenched in oileekeekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked

Probably her best tv nightshow ever I think

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2024 14:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV