Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

True Babe Cams

peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

True Babe Cams
I couldn't find a thread for this, which is a little surprising as I think it's a really good site. It's basically European girls but the vast majority of them have a good grasp of English. The girls set their own rates and many are pretty reasonable. My only issue is that some of the rooms are tagged as HD when they definitely aren't. Other than that I think truebabecams is one of the best camsites around.
26-04-2022 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

RE: True Babe Cams
This site doesn't have the consistent video quality that some sites have or the numbers of girls that some sites have, but they do have good quality girls and the prices tend to be lower than most other sites. Definitely a site worth looking at.
27-09-2022 00:59
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

What's this topless on Mondays they keep promoting? I can't figure out who or what it refers to.
22-11-2022 02:16
4noOne Offline

Yes, it's a good website. I like to find skinny Asian cuties there. They always have a lot of leather or latex clothes and other things. I have been accessing a private show from them many times. I always have fun with Asian girls. Although I also really like mulatto girls and dark girls. There are also a lot of invitations and a lot of private rooms with girls in front of the webcam. What I like most is that they fulfill my requests. I ask them to change or undress. Also, I ask them to show everything they can do with gymnastics to show some poses. Nice.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2022 14:05 by 4noOne.)
25-11-2022 13:20
monnahan Offline
Junior Poster

(26-04-2022 01:17 )peter rock Wrote:  The girls set their own rates and many are pretty reasonable.

Yes the site is often very cheap compared to most others. You can tell this by the sheer number of girls in private at any one time.
19-01-2023 01:39
edam slave Offline
Junior Poster

This site has VR cams now. A big step forward for some.
19-02-2023 03:29
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

Yes they have started to promote the VR a lot, but they actually don't have many girls using it.
20-03-2023 01:48
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

I've noticed a few girls on here that I've seen on other sites, and I've always found that their prices for privates are lower on here.
19-04-2023 00:28
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

(20-03-2023 01:48 )void walker Wrote:  Yes they have started to promote the VR a lot, but they actually don't have many girls using it.

Exactly. I was going to try it out, but no VR models online.
21-05-2023 23:35
magdala Offline
Junior Poster

There are some really good girls on this site, mostly with good quality cams and mostly with very reasonable prices. It's a Euro site though, so there's a fair sprinkling of girls who don't use English very much.
22-07-2023 01:24