Thread Rating:
  • 145 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average

MyFreeCams

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: MyFreecams.com
Word having got out about her scamming ways must have hit business hard shes changed her name

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/QTpie91

200 tokens for a 23 min B/G vid surely people aren't that stupid.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 02:00 by tsurugi.)
21-02-2012 01:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 01:58 )tsurugi Wrote:  Word having got out about her scamming ways must have hit business hard shes changed her name

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/QTpie91

200 tokens for a 23 min B/G vid surely people aren't that stupid.

Just had a quick look and this was some of the conversation that was going on.

QTpie91: group or pvt guys?
TallAnthony: on storm you look all happy and smiley, on here you look miserable as sin, with no effort whatsoever to make yourself look good. why is that?
Jewstur: what is in the jar missy
QTpie91: wow what is the the cam police lmao
QTpie91: i look miserable as sin yet im drinking a drink you freak
Jewstur: how did you know!
QTpie91: & on storm im getting paid for my services im not here
TallAnthony: you always look miserable on mfc. Full of contempt. Is that the real you? You are getting paid on mfc if you had the intelligence to realise how it works.
TallAnthony: You can make good money on mfc. By the way guys, this girl is a scammer - she will rob you blind. She bans you as soon as you pay her tokens for skype etc.
TallAnthony: do not pay her
hunnapissent: He's right. Happened with me too
TallAnthony: she was sacked from elite for being a thief
TallAnthony: she's a disgrace
TallAnthony: I thought I'd mention it while she was away
TallAnthony: usually she bans anyone who tries to warn people
TallAnthony: tell jessie jensen on twitter you know she's a thief - @jessiejensen
QTpie91: im not sacked from elite you twat i left cos the manager wanted to meet me after work you twat
QTpie91: LOL
QTpie91: look at you you little sado
QTpie91: you cant get a women so you stalk girls on the net and wank over them you sick cunt
QTpie91: rot in hell
AsshoIe: wb
You have joined QTpie91's chat as Guest11194.
Topic: 200 tokens for girl/boy fuck show 23 mins

Guests have been temporarily muted by the model. Members can still chat normally. Please login or register free to chat.
AsshoIe has tipped QTpie91 20 tokens.
QTpie91: group or private guy sxx
hotiowamale: what's elite?
sk8s8n666: I didn't get scammed got a damn good show
QTpie91: thanks sk8
AsshoIe: me too sk8
QTpie91: thanks ass xxx

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
21-02-2012 02:47
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(21-02-2012 02:47 )andyjb Wrote:  QTpie91: im not sacked from elite you twit i left cos the manager wanted to meet me after work you twit

Mrmann might not be so far off the mark afterall when to comes to what goes on behind the scenes at elite Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 03:04 by tsurugi.)
21-02-2012 03:03
quaquaquaqua Offline
Junior Poster

(21-02-2012 03:03 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 02:47 )andyjb Wrote:  QTpie91: im not sacked from elite you twit i left cos the manager wanted to meet me after work you twit

Mrmann might not be so far off the mark afterall when to comes to what goes on behind the scenes at elite Wink

I wouldn't even be arsed, she looks so feckin dreary, I would rather just stay in the room of someone fun like EllaFox or Charliesweets (who is my new favourite, after taking over the role from crystalcandyx)
21-02-2012 03:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 03:03 )tsurugi Wrote:  

Wow, is that really from her? Does she mean Jamie? I always had some imagination of Sammie being fired from Elite because she wouldn't sleep with the boss (Remember how wild she became after leaving there, rubbing it in Jamie's face on The Pad and the "other" place?), and the same for a couple of other women who seemed to do a great job, though they didn't seem to try and spite him like it appeared with Sammie. Truly, I think it had to do with the women not getting paid enough, so they went elsewhere, but I'm not sure. Lori seemed perfectly happy there.

How many managers are there at Elite?

I will say that if she left because someone was coming on to her, then that seems a bit silly. If they were telling her she'd be fired if she didn't sleep with them, then that's another thing, but I doubt any of these women would leave their position on a babe channel just because a co-worker or manager showed some interest in them (that's rather common with any job). All of the women at Elite seem to be happy, and that studio seems like a fun place to work at. Even Jessie seemed somewhat happy there, despite having a slow start and not being on the phone as much as the others. Maybe someone said "You've got no calls, so we should find someone else, but if you want to go back to my place, you can remain on the show etc". I'm not saying that as fact, as I don't know, but I could see that happening in this business, not just at Elite. However, if she wasn't brining in enough calls, then there's not much reason to keep her there. She could be making this up.

Either way, a scam is a scam, and I'm surprised she's still trying to do MFC
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 04:23 by mrmann.)
21-02-2012 03:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

so jessy got sacked from elite because she refused to meet one of the elite bosses after work, sorry not buying that. i think its simply jessy's contract had finished at elite and elite refused to renew it. interesting to see if elite do anything with what jessy has said as they will see this

She probably changed her mfc name as she'd either been banned or people have cottoned on to what she does

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 12:52 by Rammyrascal.)
21-02-2012 09:38
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

C'mon guys does anyone really believe anything she says.She's been exposed as a scammer on MFC.And I think the truth is that Elite moved her on because she didn't bring in enough revenue and that she was on MFC and not exactly making many friends there.I suspect that it had more to do with Elite maintaining their reputation than a pissed off former employee bad mouthing them because she's been fired.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-02-2012 13:23
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Check out http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Christinahot Amazing

Watched her for the first time today, she got naked in a public library and then put on a cum show. eek
At one point there was over 2300 in her room.
She's back tomorrow. Big Grin

Ever wondered what happened to The Master Of His Domain?
Click here to find out
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 17:18 by mrwotzup.)
21-02-2012 17:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

That lisa lorenzo girl is on now or whatever she calls herself these days. Looking bored,miserable and depressed sitting in the dark unless you have a strange depression fetish i'm not sure why they think getting on cam like this is going to bring the tokens in. Just think how great a 2 girl show with her and jessey would be.......

"1000 tokens to slit our wrists" Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 18:21 by tsurugi.)
21-02-2012 18:20
dace Offline
Senior Poster

yes, the known liar and scam artist is bound to suddenly feel compelled to tell the truth over her reasons for leaving elite tv
21-02-2012 21:30