clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Juliet

JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Juliet
tsurugi talks from his ass as always ha ha
I GET ON WITH EVERY GIRL i dont have a jealousy issues hun , we all do the same job, every girl has their own fan base and every girl has their own look and style

elite is a nice channel

but I LIKE SEX STATION and BLUE KISS i would like to stick to this channel

vostok 1 Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:prob a good job she is not on with ana.......jullietttt has jealousy issues when it comes to ana.

That would make interesting viewing.

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
22-06-2009 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

"tsurugi talks from his ass as always"

Difficult to argue with that tsu!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
22-06-2009 12:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Looks like she has got my number.
22-06-2009 14:34
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Nice to see that classy bird Juliet back on this forum.Boy have I missed her incisive wit,grasp of irony and love of her fellow babes.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
22-06-2009 14:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

glad to hear it juliet

Piper Niven Superfan
22-06-2009 17:50
Zky555 Offline
Apprentice Poster

great to seeyou back babe
23-06-2009 04:17
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

was there any vids posted of her on bluekiss
23-06-2009 04:42
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Hi Juliet, do you have any information about what will happen to Chatback? I don't understand why they're still bothering to play the tape loop if they've closed down.

Also, to clear up the confusion about your car! There was a guy called Simon posting on Howcute claiming to be a cameraman from Chatback. He said that you were in charge of hiring the girls and that David W had bought you a Mercedes for your birthday!

Obviously it was all nonsense, but I wonder who 'Simon' really was?

Quote:
The overall plan that David has is to base the channel around Juliet. Having seen the amount of money that Juliet has brought to chat back (compared to other girls) I can fully understand that.

We will have a set design exclusive to Juliet with the bed and sofa of her choice.. Juliet will also be in charge of hiring the other girls for the show so you can look forward to some hot new and old talent to come. But what you will mainly see is Juliet.

Hope to introduce the girls reading emails onscreen (free) this Friday.

I can assure you the camera/sets will be first class. Hope to use the spiral stairs and a wicked wet room at the studio also to keep things fresh.

Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings. As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be grateful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

End quote.
23-06-2009 09:42
JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

HI DIGITAL DAVE

oh i see now abt my car
thats starnge coz none of my callers new what car im driving
its only guys who would work in the studio and it was only 3 of them
Simon a camera man who was mad abt me
but obviously his name wasnt Simon
he use to go on this forum as DOGFACE OR WIZZARD FACE i dnt really know the right nickname
so when he go the sack from the company he started fanatasings about things
i knew channel will be going down
so i went on two holidays for my birthday
thats when i got a phone call about this post when i was on away

i dont know why they still play that recorder video on the channel
but the bosses wasnt intrested in adult channel any more so they went and done their own thing

infact 960 will be up running in 3 weeks time with new bosses
new sets and new camera man, the boss wll be 'superspers' i think u all know him on this forum

but i wont be going there ,its gonna new and unstable channel and it wont last for long

Im starting job at sex station/ blue kiss on the 1ST OF JULY

XXX

Digital Dave Wrote:Hi Juliet, do you have any information about what will happen to Chatback? I don't understand why they're still bothering to play the tape loop if they've closed down.

Also, to clear up the confusion about your car! There was a guy called Simon posting on Howcute claiming to be a cameraman from Chatback. He said that you were in charge of hiring the girls and that David W had bought you a Mercedes for your birthday!

Obviously it was all nonsense, but I wonder who 'Simon' really was?

Quote:
The overall plan that David has is to base the channel around Juliet. Having seen the amount of money that Juliet has brought to chat back (compared to other girls) I can fully understand that.

We will have a set design exclusive to Juliet with the bed and sofa of her choice.. Juliet will also be in charge of hiring the other girls for the show so you can look forward to some hot new and old talent to come. But what you will mainly see is Juliet.

Hope to introduce the girls reading emails onscreen (free) this Friday.

I can assure you the camera/sets will be first class. Hope to use the spiral stairs and a wicked wet room at the studio also to keep things fresh.

Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings. As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be grateful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

End quote.

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
23-06-2009 12:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JULIET Offline
Senior Poster

Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

FROM RUSSIA,WITH LOVE
23-06-2009 12:50

gemma hiles