babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The lighting on Babestation

Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

The lighting on Babestation
Why is the lighting so fucked on Babestation? It's way too bright, making the girls look paler than they are
26-12-2016 13:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: The lighting on Babestation
^ Yes I often think that particularly in the office set.

26-12-2016 14:17
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(26-12-2016 13:17 )senor Wrote:  Why is the lighting so fucked on Babestation? It's way too bright, making the girls look paler than they are

S66 have also been affected by this problem recently. Evelyn's most recent show being a case in point.

Now, of course no-one likes under-lit sets for obvious reasons and we suffered them for years and years until LED lighting rigs came in and became affordable to hire or buy, and crucially are much cheaper to run, less bulky and create none of the blistering heat that in turn required noisy, expensive and intrusive fans to control.

The channels now have cheap, plentiful light on tap that doesn't threaten to burn the place down. But they have not deployed it with much skill or sophistication, and have too often just gone berserk with it in a blanket, full-on, front-lit manner.

But over-lighting (and subsequent over-exposure in camera) is just as problematic as the dim, gloomy lighting of old. The main problem with over-lighting is that it bleaches out detail and all you get is glare from surfaces and certain materials. This meant we were unable to pick out the detail of Evelyn's glorious nipple pokies through her top.

Theatre and film lighting is a discipline of its own, and the channels could use some expert advice on the skilful deployment of these new toys.

(BTW, XXXpanded have always over-lit their shows, a major reason I don't bother to watch them)
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2016 01:17 by Rake.)
27-12-2016 01:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Worse the adjustments often seem to be made to the detriment of the overall image quantity purely for those reasons of compliance. The loss of detail in clothing and skin often being introduced some minutes into a new session or outfit to 'hide' things (transparency or outline of panties or nip) by manual manipulation of lighting (to the point where I've seen babes whince at the brightness) and/or vision controls. What was a normal TV image before will suddenly glow from your screen!

Look for how there are often no folds, creases, or seems visible in a babes white top, say, no matter how she moves. This is because the picture has been made far too 'hot' to decrease what is visible.

White balance can go hang it seems, we have pokies that might upset someone's granny! Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-12-2016 13:48
Rake Offline

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(27-12-2016 13:48 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Worse the adjustments often seem to be made to the detriment of the overall image quantity purely for those reasons of compliance. The loss of detail in clothing and skin often being introduced some minutes into a new session or outfit to 'hide' things (transparency or outline of panties or nip) by manual manipulation of lighting (to the point where I've seen babes whince at the brightness) and/or vision controls. What was a normal TV image before will suddenly glow from your screen!

Look for how there are often no folds, creases, or seems visible in a babes white top, say, no matter how she moves. This is because the picture has been made far too 'hot' to decrease what is visible.

White balance can go hang it seems, we have pokies that might upset someone's granny! Rolleyes

Thank you for confirming my worst fears that it is deliberate rather than incompetence. Are pokies non-compliant or is this just the channel being ultra-cautious?
27-12-2016 14:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Good point. Some of this is probably down to the girls requesting it because they prefer something or other not show (although they may be unaware of how bad it can look after it's been over-processed by the streams), ahead of strict compliance issues (more transparency problems rather the pokies).

(This is getting seriously nerdy! WinkTongue )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-12-2016 15:43
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

On Boxing night I noticed that channel 906 was seriously washed out with light, but on checking the same channel towards the end of the night I saw the lighting was not just improved, but very good. It looked like someone had made a serious effort to get it right.
27-12-2016 22:07
Rake Offline

(27-12-2016 15:43 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Good point. Some of this is probably down to the girls requesting it because they prefer something or other not show (although they may be unaware of how bad it can look after it's been over-processed by the streams), ahead of strict compliance issues (more transparency problems rather the pokies).

(This is getting seriously nerdy! WinkTongue )

Tongue Nerdy, but it can be the difference between a classic show and something unwatchable!
27-12-2016 22:55
johnnyjohnny Offline
Junior Poster

(26-12-2016 14:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Yes I often think that particularly in the office set.
Damn that office set to hell. Please retire it and give us something new and exciting.

Aim to please with constant unease
29-12-2016 20:43
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(29-12-2016 20:43 )johnnyjohnny Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 14:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Yes I often think that particularly in the office set.
Damn that office set to hell. Please retire it and give us something new and exciting.

I hate the lighting on that set too.

Look at this from today, they made her yellow

[Image: Untitled.png]
30-12-2016 20:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV