babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
April Paisley and Eva May for Saturday night, ouch! Too much chat, too many jokes, too much toy sucking and not enough real action. Not one of the better shows I've seen!
Yesterday 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(02-05-2024 00:54 )woolleysheep Wrote:  I've got to agree with you there, the stream was no good at all. Emma Nord was on too for only her second night in 4 months, so we could have done with the stream being cooperative. It's strange how they fix these problems but sooner or later they always reoccur.

As you may know I prefer to watch on TV where the only issue is with the banner at the bottom of the screen which occasionally is forgotten about by the camera operator. Emma was unfortunate to suffer from disappearing pussy the last time she was on but not so this time. She gave us 3 excellent shows with plenty of open legged pussy. It's been a while since her last show but hopefully it won't be too long before her next one when the stream doesn't freeze for you guys.
Yesterday 05:27
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2024 01:27 )maxxime Wrote:  Roxee Couture and Harleyy Heart on Friday, a pairing we've seen before. They started with a storyline of sorts, which was an interesting move. I like this approach because it means at least the shows aren't all pretty much the same.

I liked their 1st 2 shows. As you say a sort of storyline in 1 & both naked in 2. They were still chatty but not too loud. However I'm not a fan of tights at all so show 3 was not my cup of tea. Still a pretty good night.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:03 by Mountain Box.)
Yesterday 05:31
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 01:02 )the coalman Wrote:  April Paisley and Eva May for Saturday night, ouch! Too much chat, too many jokes, too much toy sucking and not enough real action. Not one of the better shows I've seen!

Now, despite the chat etc., I actually loved their 3 shows. April is my all time favourite BSX girl so I was really pleased to see her back after so long away but I also loved Eva's performances, much better than last week & gorgeously naked in all 3 shows. April gave us a sneaky 'hide the finger' in show 2 while Eva rode the strap on in show 1 & the dildo in 2. Then in 3, with both girls well oiled up, they sandwiched the wand, which was clearly switched on by the way, between their pussies in a scissor position. If I let Mr Picky out of his box he would like to have seen April fully naked.
Yesterday 06:01
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Wish I could have seen it as the web stream was still frozen last night again.

That's 7 days running now that I have been unable to watch.

BSX are either unwilling or unable to fix it, more likely the former.

So cheesed off I have cancelled my subscription. I can find better ways to waste my money.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 15:52 by billyboy1963.)
Yesterday 15:51
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(03-05-2024 19:42 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Lack of investment in the web stream as it is not as profitable as the cams.

Still happy to use outdated technology that keeps failing.

Why would they use different technology for BSX though? It's just another webstream after all. Surely it's no different to running a cam stream or any other VIP show?

Anyway it was Beth for Sunday night and all 3 shows since it's a bank holiday weekend, so quality was well guaranteed even if we can't say the same for the stream.
Today 01:30
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 01:30 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(03-05-2024 19:42 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  Lack of investment in the web stream as it is not as profitable as the cams.

Still happy to use outdated technology that keeps failing.

Why would they use different technology for BSX though? It's just another webstream after all. Surely it's no different to running a cam stream or any other VIP show?

Anyway it was Beth for Sunday night and all 3 shows since it's a bank holiday weekend, so quality was well guaranteed even if we can't say the same for the stream.

Don't know why the web stream is different to the cams streams except they don't make as much money, so maybe cannot be bothered to check the stream quality and consistency.

Happens far too often though and finally had enough.

Missed seeing some good shows from all the reports.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
Today 14:31

babestation xtra