Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 Chat
Ok I admit it!! This addition to the schedule isn't going to survive if it doesn't reflect the output (while not being it), or while Evski has to carry it all by herself - or Rhiannon / Ruby for that matter!!
19-05-2021 10:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I watched/listen to a bit last night. Evski was just chatting random stuff to some off-screen producer. At one point said that she knew some men who could grow a beard, but not grow hair on their head, like it was some strange discovery. Even the producer pointed out that it was because they were bald. He's not daft, baldness doesn't affect your ability to grow hair on your face.
This is just one example of why this show needs to end, especially on an evening, it's embarrassingly bad.

(oh I forgot, they were discussing her shoes, & the producer suggested that if someone would tip her she'd show them. Seriously, your having a laugh.)

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-05-2021 13:17
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

The night time version has hope if they get someone who knows what they are doing at that time of the night. We know the guys behind the scenes are as thick as a sandwich loaf, so need to dispense with this too and fro, presenter/producer etc.

Look essentially it has to become a truth or dare scenario, or the same as BS had a few years back as I have said before. If they can't get a license to make it that, then reluctantly I would have to agree - bin it!! The day version has no future I think!!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2021 14:44 by hornball.)
19-05-2021 14:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-05-2021 14:40 )hornball Wrote:  The night time version has hope if they get someone who knows what they are doing at that time of the night. We know the guys behind the scenes are as thick as a sandwich loaf, so need to dispense with this too and fro, presenter/producer etc.

Look essentially it has to become a truth or dare scenario, or the same as BS had a few years back as I have said before. If they can't get a license to make it that, then reluctantly I would have to agree - bin it!! The day version has no future I think!!

Yeah, at the moment daytime chat has no future at the moment, especially if it’s going to mainly be 1 babe & 1 producer whereas the nighttime one does at the moment. At the very least needs to be 2 babes on screen presenting at all times as it can get boring with 1 babe interacting with the chat producer. That alone will make the chat show better.

Agree with what you’ve said here & in your other post earlier today.

Good to see Rocha Jay on the chat this afternoon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2021 15:40 by Rammyrascal.)
19-05-2021 15:31
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Agreed Rochas has brightendcup the screen such an outgoing personality

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-05-2021 16:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

They've forgotten what these chats are supposed to be; or at least have created a situation in which they can no longer keep the format firmly focused on its core tasks (engaging punters, stimulating interactivity, exploring the dynamics between different presenters, showcasing their talents) because of a general lack of interest. For me, this has happened because they've let too many sessions drift into mundane repetitive forms of chit chat (too often the sessions devolve to a two hander with the random dude off camera - someone who IMO should only be heard from occasionally when there's a need to refocus or reinvigorate things).

Unfortunately 66chat's failures have to be laid at the door of the babes who are on it on a (too) regular basis. They've been admirably loyal to the format, but are now culpable in the tedium. The chat aspects are no doubt difficult to sustain when guys are not biting, but more should've been required from them as hosts from the start. At this point the lack of interactivity from punters is not helped by them being too timid in what they were willing to do in terms of outfits worn, actions undertaken or, in one instance, adopting a generally too sniffy attitude to most things around her.

There's now a sense that the sofa shifts are there merely to employ babes unsure of how much they want to do actual shows. (Or 66 is unsure how many proper shifts to give them.) The regulars have become too comfortable; it's like a pair of old comfy slippers to them (at least one babe has rocked up in an actual pair of nightwear slip ons ffs). They seem all too happy just to shoot the breeze all day... and now night too. But that's not something most want to see when tuning in.

Instead of making the format a mic led show with big elements of playful chat (I'd like to see the goals made more substantial - taking the babe away to the web for solid events, not thrown away on seconds of pg-rated nonsense) they've made bland chat all there really is to these.

So... too safe, too few babes, too mundane, too comfortable. And too many guys are ignoring at this point. How about offering prizes/codes/credits to punters who get involved again 66? Anyway, changes are needed for sure or it will die unfortunately; and that would be a damn shame because it's shown so many babes in an admirable down-to-earth approachable light. And that would be a great miss when gone.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2021 20:14 by ShandyHand.)
19-05-2021 20:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Spot on Shady, changes are needed. Especially with the daytime chat show.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2021 00:13 by Rammyrascal.)
20-05-2021 00:12
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I like the idea of prizes of codes & credit or maybe the odd 1 2 1 call with the babe calling you for a change. They should come on here and leave a poll as to what to do with the shows. Otr at least one of St66 babes should. As long as they can take our feed back seriously for once.

It's just so disappointing to see what could have been a great innovation by St66 for more personal interaction just slip into obscurity and into tthe midsts of babechannel time and space. It does look like the chat is going to bite the dust at some point becauae I get the feeling the babes just can't find the motivation to make it interesting for thremselves and for those who watch.

I do notice there has always been an option on BS for the babe you want to call to call you (more than likely restricted to mobile numbers) why aren't St66 doing this as well???

If both the chat format bite the dust, St66, why not plough all the money you have into making and creating far more interesting & interactive sets instead? I think the days of a babe on a bed should have been consigned to babechannel history a long time ago and not only that get the babes at home also doing more of a interaction at home show as well. I mean would it be great to watch a babe do her washing or washing up or cooking breakfast first thing in the morning?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2021 05:03 by lovebabes56.)
20-05-2021 04:57
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2021 04:57 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I do notice there has always been an option on BS for the babe you want to call to call you (more than likely restricted to mobile numbers) why aren't St66 doing this as well???

I tried this once.

It’s nonsense. You’d think that when the phone rings the girl will be on the other end of it, but she isn’t. It’s just the exact same automated voice and menu system that you get when you dial the number yourself. The only difference is literally the act of dialling the phone. Everything else is identical.
20-05-2021 05:33
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You could sue BS for misselling services for that!!

20-05-2021 05:41