clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Jennifer Keelings - gorgeous!

Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jennifer Keelings - gorgeous!
Can't you read kalel she said she had a greatt birthday and xmas in her post Big Grin
26-12-2008 21:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jennifer-keellings Offline
Junior Poster

Hi every1!
i will still pop on here now and again but i created tonight a totally FREE blog page that has exclusive personal snaps,my thoughts and activities and details on my now yet been launched movies,mags and info on the playboy comp im in.im going to be adding new stuff few times a week and its just a a general place for me to express myself.its also over 18 so please no minors.jennifer xooxoxox
http://jenniferkeellings.blogspot.com

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

27-12-2008 01:09
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Love the by pic way Jennifer, looking forward to your party and birthday? x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-12-2008 01:35
jennifer-keellings Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Love the by pic way Jennifer, looking forward to your party and birthday? x x

my party was the 20th and my birthday the 23rd babe.im going to upload pics from both after the festive season on blog xx
27-12-2008 02:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Lovely can't wait to see them bet you had a lovely time, by you've been looking hot these last few night's jennifer x x Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-12-2008 02:47
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Hello peeps, can anyone help with a name of a girl on BB, I once heard jennifer say she was her best friend. Blond, Blue eyes and scottish.
08-01-2009 23:55
mozza Offline
Master Poster

Signboy Wrote:Hello peeps, can anyone help with a name of a girl on BB, I once heard jennifer say she was her best friend. Blond, Blue eyes and scottish.
probably lucie eloise, some pics of her on here somewhere, try the search at the top of the pageWink
09-01-2009 00:05
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

mozza Wrote:
Signboy Wrote:Hello peeps, can anyone help with a name of a girl on BB, I once heard jennifer say she was her best friend. Blond, Blue eyes and scottish.
probably lucie eloise, some pics of her on here somewhere, try the search at the top of the pageWink
Thx buddy, That's her. Sorry don't watch BB only know jennifer, hazel and Victoria.
Whoops forgot Emily(before she screams)Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 00:11 by Signboy.)
09-01-2009 00:09
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

jenniferkeellings Wrote:Hi every1!
i will still pop on here now and again but i created tonight a totally FREE blog page that has exclusive personal snaps,my thoughts and activities and details on my now yet been launched movies,mags and info on the playboy comp im in.im going to be adding new stuff few times a week and its just a a general place for me to express myself.its also over 18 so please no minors.jennifer xooxoxox
http://jenniferkeellings.blogspot.com

jennifer. will you marry me please?!lol love you loads. keep up the good work. and your size...just amazing what ever it is. honestly i would even need to trouble you for 3 minutes. just 1 and a half would do me fine!Big Grin
09-01-2009 02:18
stonecold Offline
Apprentice Poster

JENNIFER, YOU ROCK!! Looking absolutely amazing on Bang Babes tonight as usual x
09-01-2009 03:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles