babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Thank you to???

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thank you to???
Name 3 babes you would most like to thank at the end of 2020 and the reasons why?

I will start the ball rolling shall I? Wink

1. Jennifer Kelly.
Jennifer commands my sincerest admiration and respect for all she has done in 2020.
Some brilliant fun on the phone. Filthy, horny, sensual and articulate every time.
Willing and able to oblige my every request which generated some breathtaking viewing.
Under promised and over delivered in the custom video I bought from her on onlyfans.
This will result in a resubscription to her site in the coming days and I suspect the purchasing of another custom video to boot.
Thank you Jennifer Heart.

2. Atlanta Moreno.
For being the most outstanding human in the history of the channels.
Lanta oozes love, humility, kindness, sincerity and honesty in her every word and action.
She has battled health issues throughout the year and done so with dignity and distinction. Her shows on all formats although less frequent have been absolutely incredible.
Thank you Atlanta Heart.

3. Fernanda Ferrari.
For all the fantastic shows down the years.
For the perseverance, for the love, for the honesty of endeavour, for maintaining old fashioned babeshow values for so long.
For being true to herself and never wavering in the face of adversity or challenge.
Above all else for being Fernanda Ferrari.
Brazil's finest and one of the finest of all time.
Fernanda, I salute you.
Thank you for all that you have done and all that you are Heart.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2020 00:53 by Snooks.)
28-12-2020 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Thank you to???
1st I'd like to thank Grace Elisabeth
Just as lockdown hit u.k grace came on the scene end of march and she began her shows from home not knowing if it was going to work. Her long cam shows and refusing to go after her shift was done because she didn't want to let anyone down. One of her night shows for the channel going between sky and Freeview in the summer without taking a break and making herself ill in doing so then being told off by the studio for still getting her boobs out after 5 a.m on Freeview aswell and her amazing binbag show as well. To becoming a triple award winner by the end of the year says everything about grace a go getter girl with massive dreams and her shows haven't changed nor has she.Without grace elisabeth I wouldn't not been watching or contributing to her show or would be writing this out on here.
2nd thank you goes to Evelyn
I will be honest with everyone I know she been around for ages but I know very little about her but I've seen her shows and she can tease the hell out of anyone blonde hair blue eyed goddess she never disappoint in her shows
And my 3rd thank you goes to Mia Middleton
This is a hard close one between her and Zara Lei but I'm giving this thank you to Mia because I remember when she first started her shows sitting with her back to the wall looking scared with the goth look about her I really didn't think she was going to make it. Mia and Lucie Jones I didn't think we're going to make it as they either sat or laid awaiting for calls. But Mia made her shows her own with the sneaky play while doing her show with the glance over her shoulder with those big eyes making sure that she wasn't going to get caught either.
There are a few more babes that I could say a big thank you to weather they are still on our screen or gone on to do new adventures we wait with baited breath in what 2021 will hold for all babes and channels and hope we see new babe come along and more amazing shows that will get spoken about for years to come and to some babes that tried this industry out but it wasn't for them in 2020
25-01-2021 07:24
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Saw this a little late in the day, but for what it’s worth:

DARELLE OLIVER

She defies science. By now, the allure should have worn off. I’ve seen her so often, in the same outfits, same position, same bed ... and yet I still look forward to her next appearance and I’m mesmerised by her beauty when she’s on. I just don’t get it ... but I’m enjoying it.

A delight to call. One of the few girls that can change gears from casual to flirty to raunchy, while making it seem totally natural, unscripted and different every time. Also has a lovely conversational quirk of saying something extremely filthy and then giggling about it straight afterward. Very endearing.

STORMI MACK

A great find for S66 last year. Jaw droppingly gorgeous. Stunning legs, body, lips and eyes. Possibly the single most engaging girl in the ‘chat box’, spending most of her shift interacting with fans and very, very rarely making a ‘soft sell’ for tip goals and privates.

Also great on the phone. Utterly charming and, again, happy to indulge a bit of phone sex if that’s where the mood takes you.

Has a stripper pole in her bedroom. Uses it. ‘Nuff said.

Finally, a toss-up between CLARA JASMINE and SERENITY. Neither have been seen much on the channels of late, but I ventured into OnlyFans territory last year and found them to be the bright spots of an otherwise disappointing experience. Great content, good interaction and — most important — reliability when it comes to promptly delivering on things like 1-2-1 Skypes and custom vids. Weird that that should be the exception rather than the rule, but in my experience it is — and they were the exceptions.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2021 08:40 by Goodfella3041.)
25-01-2021 08:33
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

1st Preeti & Priya
Their joi videos that i have managed to find online along with their return to form on the nightshows have really got my penis through lockdown.

2nd Nicole snow
For being absolutely bootylicious this year.

3rd Georgie darby
For making her big jugs even bigger.

I miss Amber Coen
25-01-2021 09:04
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Fernanda Ferrari
She always treated her fans with love and respect.

Brooks
She puts 100% into all her shows.

Joa Nova
She looks like a Victoria's Secret supermodel.

Honourable mention: Nicole Snow, because she's so always energetic.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-01-2021 23:41
Serenitymodel Offline
Junior Poster

(25-01-2021 08:33 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Saw this a little late in the day, but for what it’s worth:

DARELLE OLIVER

She defies science. By now, the allure should have worn off. I’ve seen her so often, in the same outfits, same position, same bed ... and yet I still look forward to her next appearance and I’m mesmerised by her beauty when she’s on. I just don’t get it ... but I’m enjoying it.

A delight to call. One of the few girls that can change gears from casual to flirty to raunchy, while making it seem totally natural, unscripted and different every time. Also has a lovely conversational quirk of saying something extremely filthy and then giggling about it straight afterward. Very endearing.

STORMI MACK

A great find for S66 last year. Jaw droppingly gorgeous. Stunning legs, body, lips and eyes. Possibly the single most engaging girl in the ‘chat box’, spending most of her shift interacting with fans and very, very rarely making a ‘soft sell’ for tip goals and privates.

Also great on the phone. Utterly charming and, again, happy to indulge a bit of phone sex if that’s where the mood takes you.

Has a stripper pole in her bedroom. Uses it. ‘Nuff said.

Finally, a toss-up between CLARA JASMINE and SERENITY. Neither have been seen much on the channels of late, but I ventured into OnlyFans territory last year and found them to be the bright spots of an otherwise disappointing experience. Great content, good interaction and — most important — reliability when it comes to promptly delivering on things like 1-2-1 Skypes and custom vids. Weird that that should be the exception rather than the rule, but in my experience it is — and they were the exceptions.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m so pleased you’ve had such a positive experience.
You’ll be seeing me on tv a lot more now Wink
06-02-2021 11:11
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

1. Zara Lei
For continuing in this business, for some fantastic webshows during 2020, for being my fantasy and my favourite.

2. Michelle Moist
For being so easy to talk to. For wearing some sexy outfits that get me fantasising, for fulfilling my fantasy requests while wearing said outfits. For having such a great arse and the sexy way she moves it!

3. Close, practically nothing in it between Grace Elisabeth and Nikita Reign, and for the same reason. I'm giving it to Grace Elizabeth for being a stunningly good looking woman who seemingly came out of the blue during lockdown and put on some fantastic night shows and webshows. For cheering me up and entertaining me immensely!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
06-02-2021 16:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV