Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020**

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020**
(25-12-2020 21:54 )winsaw Wrote:  forgot to do the positions 1 - 20 list

so BS have 8 girl, 66 have 6 & XP have 6

I'm not advocating anyone even attempting to try and work it out, but if you were to work out as a percentage how many of each channel's girls made the top twenty (ie. number of girls from channel in the top 20 divided by the number of girls who appeared on that channel over the year), this looks like a huge victory for XP.
26-12-2020 15:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

^ Or there's an argurment
that because there are less Xpanded girls and thereby getting more screen time.
and they get a full night on the screen instead of 1 hour slots
and there aren't graphics covering half the screen

So it's hardly a surprise in seeing some of their girls showing so well in these awards.

26-12-2020 15:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

defiantly the best result XP has ever has they used to be lucky to get 1 girl in top 20,
its also notable how they have more girls in higher positions than 66,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2020 15:49
winsaw Offline

(26-12-2020 15:46 )Charlemagne Wrote:  and they get a full night on the screen instead of 1 hour slots

thats a good point mate, at bs a TV girl is lucky to get 3 hours on TV in her 8 hour shift, so the XP girls do get a lot more time to show themselves off and do things like having lots of different outfits

26-12-2020 15:54
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

A good point made by Ultramantis Black. A decent analogy would be shopping at Tescos or Morrisons etc. against Lidl or Aldi etc. More choice, elaborate displays, extra services, versus basic & cheaper choices. If all you want is to eat something tasty or buy a household product that suits your needs, then anything else is purely window-dressing. Xpanded fulfills most peoples needs, I'm not too fussed about expensive wallpaper when I want to get off.
Ultimately Xpanded has a small roster, which can't really afford any babes going through the motions, & as a whole their general attitude & performances reflect this..
I think it has just taken longer for some punters to catch on to what they provide & maybe some are tired of all the gimmicks that the rest has to offer

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2020 15:56 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
26-12-2020 15:55
winsaw Offline

^^ i think they have gone after the old school TV viewer doing the sort of shows that where common from all the shows 10 years ago, after they realised that it would be difficult to compete with the webshows as they are on a different platform and a lot of people dont like having to open a new web page and log in on a new site

26-12-2020 16:05
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(26-12-2020 15:46 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Or there's an argurment
that because there are less Xpanded girls and thereby getting more screen time.
and they get a full night on the screen instead of 1 hour slots
and there aren't graphics covering half the screen

So it's hardly a surprise in seeing some of their girls showing so well in these awards.

The thing is XPanded has always had less girls than the other channels, the girls always get more screen time there, and the screen is never cluttered with onscreen graphics. It's not something new that only happened for the first time in 2020.

Winsaw said that in previous years XP were lucky to get one girl into the Top 20, this year they had 6. There has obviously been something that has led to that shift and I don't think it's anything to do with the three things you mentioned, because, as stated previous, the situation has been the same for years.

Personally I think it's a bit of what both winsaw and boomer touched up. The old-school viewer, absolutely. I consider myself one of them and when I tune in all I want to see is a good looking girl in some nice lingerie putting on a decent show. Simple. Easily pleased me. I couldn't care less about listen in lines, resetting the phone lines, girl callers, Mr P, POV, vibratoys etc. All gimmicks designed to rinse the viewer for as much as they can.

I'm also a big fan of girls making an effort with their outfits/lingerie choices. Something that all the XP girls do. Compare them to say someone like Caty Cole, who must have been wheeling out that red tartan mini skirt for the best part of a decade now, or other girls who stay in the same underwear set all shift. That just won't happen with XP, the girls mix things up. There is also a roster of girls who, on the whole, work hard to put on decent shows, clearly put effort in on their calls and actually look like they're enjoying it and having fun. I have seen girls on BS look bored rotten, seemingly at some point every time I flick the channel one, whilst you have someone like Ella Jolie at S66 as an example, content to just sit their all night doing her faux domme stuff. She's carved herself a niche and a fan base, good for her but it is dull to watch for any more than thirty seconds.

So maybe as boomer said, people have started to cotton on to what XP has to offer and I can only see them doing even better next year.
26-12-2020 19:37
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

The number of outfits the girls on Xpanded use during a shift compared to some girls on other channels is something I've also noticed. It also applies to their day girls. It at least gives the impressions of girls who are interested in their job and are making an effort.
26-12-2020 19:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV