Charlemagne Offline

RE: Ultimate Babe 2020 (GRAND FINAL)
^ He wanted to make sure that he voted for the winner Smile

21-12-2020 12:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-12-2020 11:52 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Hahaha, snookered casting their vote with one minute to spare!

TongueWink

21-12-2020 12:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

You've got to admire his nerve. Imagine if his internet had gone down Wink
21-12-2020 13:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would have claimed electoral fraud and sabotage on the grounds of internet access denial. Snookered goes all Trumpian Big Grinlaugh

21-12-2020 13:53
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(21-12-2020 13:49 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You've got to admire his nerve. Imagine if his internet had gone down Wink

And then imagine if it was a tie or Michelle had lost by a vote![/align]
21-12-2020 18:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ I refer the honourable member to the post number 64 of this thread earlier today Big Grin

21-12-2020 20:39
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(18-12-2020 22:02 )snookered Wrote:  Competitions of this sort will always create division by their very nature.
The integrity of both the comp and the organiser are not up for debate however.
Any suggestion to the contrary is frankly scandalous and unworthy.

I say this in the face of both semi finals producing results the opposite to which I desired. I understand the disappointment of defeat just as much as I understand the joy in victory. If I went all Donald Trump about every result of every comp I have disagreed with the Forum Supreme Court would have been overwhelmed long ago Wink.

The rule about people needing to register their membership of the forum within a certain timescale before the competition start date has existed for many years in respect of the Ultimate competitions. It is not new and most definitely not a fiddle or a fix. The primary function I believe was to root out duplicate accounts being created by individuals to artificially cast numerous votes in one direction.
An unintended side effect of the registration date rule is that legitimate new members may feel cheesed off that their votes don't count if registering too late. Babes might also feel a degree of injustice.
But it is very difficult to mitigate against every consequence if not impossible.
Most important however is that the rule is made clear at the inception of such a tournament. It was made clear by winsaw. Crystal clear.
On the basis he could never have known who the eight qualifiers would be for the knockout phase there is no possibility he could have artificially twisted the outcome of later rounds by virtue of a clearly stated competition rule that has now drawn some degree of ire.

Rules are created for a reason.
If rules are changed in mid competition grounds for suspicion and complaint have more merit. That is not the case here.
There can be no doubts as to the integrity of either this competition or its organiser.

I make no bones about it. I wanted a Maria v Jennifer final and voted accordingly. But hey, others didn't.
I am not going to besmirch either the process or the person in charge of it for no good reason. That would bring the competition into disrepute.
Heaven knows there are more important things to worry about anyway.

Curious that last Friday you found the time to write this detailed response, and yet, couldn't find the time to respond to my question in a PM or on the Xpanded General Chat & Discussion thread asking what was happening with the Empress of Xpanded 2020 vote, even if it were only a 2/3 word response!

I respect your opinions and general take on things a great deal in this forum, but found that non-communication/acknowledgement abit discourteous
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2020 22:59 by crankshaft.)
21-12-2020 22:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Huh

I never received such a pm.
I have double checked my pms too. I can categorically say had I received it I would have sent a swift reply.

As for your post I must have missed it, probably due to it being on a previous page by the time I read posts on that thread.
Not intentional I can assure you or I would have responded to your post directly on that thread. I saw Charlemagnes post about the Empress comp and winsaws reply which mentioned Empress plus the Ultimate Daytime comps.
I then responded in respect of both comps in the competition formats thread.
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2524853

This being said however I had long since made my intentions clear in respect of not running babe comps any longer as the linked posts in my Competition formats contribution clearly stated. I do appreciate that posts get missed though. It happens in all directions.

Nonetheless if you found my inadvertent non response discourteous I humbly apologize.

Snooks goes through his pms again while scratching his head Huh

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2020 09:21 by Snooks.)
22-12-2020 00:14
floragabriel Offline
Senior Poster

Caty Cole
24-12-2020 04:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV