babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts
Thought I would get this thread going so we can all express our thoughts for 2021 Babe shows.

I would first off, say that the babe shows will be vastly different in 2021, as we know Fernanda will have retired and gone from our screens and that is one thing that will be probably immediately apparent on Jan 1st, 2021.

As for the shows themselves, I think for possibly the first month or two of the New Year, I pretty much do expect the current format will continue and
probably think the first signs of any real change will probably occur around end February beginning of March where we probably will enter a different type of show. What it will be I don't know, but I think in 2021 the shows will evolve again and the shows we have been accustomed these last few months will probably slowly change ready to adapt to any changes on the outside world.

New channel with the loss of VNTV which i think is a shame I would say starting a new channel, is one hell of risk tot take and for success you are going to need capital that probably exceeds more than your average house mortgage, but i think if a new channel does emerge i think it would be great to have a new competition on that front and probably giive Xp a run for their money, but I think any new channel visually has to offer something different to our current three visually forvit to be noticed.

OFCOM
As nmentioned elesewhere new rules are coming into effect at some point in 2021 but we must continue our crusade with OFCOM to challenge their interpretaions.

SETS
While the shows have seen most babes on the channels operate from home visually I would love the visual aspect of the shows to evolve in the new Year.
i very much would love to see bed xsts be a thing of the past in the studios and studios build set that offer a far better visual/interaction than we have been used to.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020 08:54 by lovebabes56.)
04-12-2020 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts
I think this ball has already started to roll in late 2020 in what I've heard from some cam channel babes I've seen a decline in some shows where it's been really quite and worrying for these girls i think lovesbabes56 is correct in it slowing down alot over Christmas and New year I think 2020 has been one of the best for babe channels and the new breed of girls that have come through weather these girls stay when the club's reopen who knows and who knows in what new girls have been added for 2021 as well 2021 is going to be a tricky one for all channels do they hold there nerve and hold out as long as possible or will they make more tweeks one thing is for sure your favourite girl will need urs and everyone else's surport than ever I feel because if the studio see that a girl show isn't getting the calls cams tips buzzed that they are use to they may start to look closer. But then again this message might be a load of rubbish and I will have to eat my words because they had another amazing year from Dazzler
05-12-2020 03:27
Cooper_temple Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babe show hopes/dreams/thoughts in 2021
Proper Mr P shows TongueBig Laugh
17-12-2020 14:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

More Ashley Emma night shows, unblurred like she's done recently and did until last year. Danni Levy night shows, or at least night web shows. And finally the end to the "Mr P" shows, at least in its current form...either they're full hardcore shows with partners/proper performers or knock them on the head....fake Mr P shows need to go. The tip goals for spanking by Mr P or lap dance for Mr P fine but just not the largely faked "Mr P" fuck shows.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
17-12-2020 15:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^an end to ALL tip goals??

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-12-2020 15:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-12-2020 15:37
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(17-12-2020 15:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^an end to ALL tip goals??

No not then end to all tip goals, just the faked "Mr P fucking". Either its real fucking or its no more than spanked by Mr P or lap dance for Mr P.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
17-12-2020 15:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

An end to the fakery and deception of some tip goals basically.
Unless the goal is COMPLETELY genuine then scrap it.

17-12-2020 18:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully covid19 will slowly disappear and we may get more chance seeing certain girls who have been good on the web given a chance on tv and don't disapoint plus get rid of that daft vibratoy and give the girls freedom

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-12-2020 22:07
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Right. I've had time to collect my thoughts now. Smile

In 2020 for me two shows stand out:
Evelyn's first home show on the 6th of March and Serenity's impressions show on the 10th of May
Largely because of circumstances the shows were more varied Smile and Snookered Cool has remarked of the positive effect on this forum Heart

My hope for 2021 is that it's not boring

The Studios must concentrate on profitability. So that's 99% of the managers time but that 1% where s/he follows new trends is what keeps us coming back.

I appreciate I'm trying to get more out of it than the odd wank but currently I find it a drag. annoyed
I had hoped that something may arise through Babestation being compelled to moderate their Freeview output from 22.00 but there's no change.
I'm a tit man but there's none I like, Grace Elisabeth's all millionaire and bimbofication annoyed and Charmaine's Heart so repetitive so there's no babe that I want to follow much at the moment.
11-01-2021 03:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV