Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
The girls are there to make as much money as possible. Nothing else.
27-09-2022 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

True, but there are those who enjoy the method they’ve chosen to make that money, and others who despise it and the punters they’re forced to cater to. It shows through clear as day.

Where have all the good times gone?
27-09-2022 18:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ A succinctly excellent post Keith! Important

(27-09-2022 08:04 )nf-t fan Wrote:  The girls are there to make as much money as possible.  Nothing else.

This is indeed what the babes are supposed to be about as they do their jobs. I assume you posted it as a excuse for babes 'playing' their punters and not for the bad attitudes we often see?

If the former, I agree 100%. It's a babes job to fool a guy if she can. But it's how they go about that kidology that's important.

The right attitude for the right guy is key for a start. Some punters want eroticism, some want flattery, some even want abuse (can be a source for misunderstanding to those that witness). Many punters want to interact with a babe that can show she is powerful and exceptional. (We want our babes to be above the girl next door even when our fantasy is the girl next door type!) The latter is most easily achieved via an expression of 'attitude' (in both body language and words). The problem only comes when babes move beyond that fantasy making. Specifically, some babes seem to begin to believe their own bull! They clearly feel they can get away with expressing a ropey attitude towards all and sundry (that they then excuse to their regulars and assorted payers as frustation at 'the other' - troll, freeloader, timewaster - what have you).

Presumably, these babes tell themselves their cba-to-keep-up-the-image thing is them presenting as more real; being more honest and unfiltered in the way they work. But this misses the point that fantasy creation doesn't work properly if only done here and there. Painting payers as your friends doesn't wash if you're consistently horrid to brethren that differ only in the fact they are more sceptical in their usage. Guys notice, guys remember. They may overlook for a while but they don't forget. This stuff IMPACTS eventually. On both the babe's own standing and the industry's.

So to all babes hunting this "most money": Wouldn't it be more likely you'd achieve your aim if you presented an appropriate attitude with greater consistency and grace? Otherwise, financies aside, you also just perpetuate a situation where some guys kid on they're on your side just as much as you do to them! And that can't be good. For anyone.

For the moment though, I'm actually grateful to the poor babes that drop their guard as they do. Bad attitudes are actually a massive help to me in devining where I should put my credits. (That's any credits the shows manage to convince me I need. Which is not that fucking many atm I can tell you.Big Laugh )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2022 11:45 by ShandyHand.)
29-09-2022 11:45
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Brooksie has the best attitude out of all the babes currently on the channels.

It doesn't matter if she does day, night, home or web shows she always gives 110%.

Her set up at home is as good as the BS' studios, her tip goals, GG shows, perv and privates are quality too.

She's always engaging with her punters in the chatbox and wears cracking outfits.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-10-2022 08:03
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

I don't call like I did in the past but out of the babes I occasionally call now, Beth , Ashton and Jen Wilde always give you full attention and will reply on socials too.
Others really really push the "I'm outta your league, you don't deserve my attention" way too far.....Tegan
20-10-2022 22:41
squidman Online
Senior Poster

Mica
Tegan
Zara Nevada
Gracie Gomez
Ashley jay

Bring back Daryl Morgan
29-10-2022 19:38
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

(29-10-2022 19:38 )squidman Wrote:  Mica
Tegan
Zara Nevada
Gracie Gomez
Ashley jay

Good Girls
Lucia Maria
Megan Rox
Kourt Thora
Amber Paige
Jennifer Wilde
April Mae

Bad Girls imo that are pretentious
Tegan Jade
Tara T
Aria Rose
Valentina
Mikki B it's a harsh one as she used to be amazing on S66
29-10-2022 22:57
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2022 08:03 )ryuken Wrote:  Brooksie has the best attitude out of all the babes currently on the channels.

It doesn't matter if she does day, night, home or web shows she always gives 110%.

Her set up at home is as good as the BS' studios, her tip goals, GG shows, perv and privates are quality too.

She's always engaging with her punters in the chatbox and wears cracking outfits.

Thats Why I Love Brooksie , she is a fantastic stunning beautiful woman , and every time i see her on the cams , she brightens up my night , because she has a beautiful smile , great boobs , and a lovely bouncy and stunning arse. Heart

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
30-10-2022 00:01
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Nicole Snow.

She's got a great attitude, wears slutty outfits, proper filth, beautiful face, cracking body, sexually energetic and always happy.

I love babes with brown nipples
30-10-2022 09:58
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Called Lucia Maria on Sunday, wish I hadn't bothered, clearly not interested in any conversation. I got the standard (for some) buzz me, which I politely ignored, & it went downhill from there, I hung up when she appeared to be typing.
I can't see the point in putting someone on-screen with a phone option when they make non effort. Better off doing webshows with no phone option.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-11-2022 20:20