Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
(12-11-2023 21:48 )ryuken Wrote:  ^^^

The music we hear as viewers is chosen by BS to manipulate us into spending money with lyrics like "I want to be with you. I just want to make you happy" Bounce

BS' website should let punters choose what background music we listen to.

The babes choose what they listen to in the studio, web rooms and at home.

Most babes are in their 20's and grew up listening to rap and R'n'B.

Most punters are probably in their 60's and grew up listening to Rock music.
^ Wow that is a stretchlaugh I am not even there yet (creeping up on me thoughWinkSmile) I was though, born early enough to be the grumpy man lamenting the cliff edge that modern music has fallen off, compared to the rock era (with other genres) of the 70's (retrospectively) and the 80's which is truly my era, and when I came to fully appreciate the 70's itself.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2023 18:13 by hornball.)
13-11-2023 18:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Stormi Mack
As someone who has has only interacted with Stormi a handful of times I felt that when I called today I was made to feel special, equal to regulars and top spenders, that is how it should be of course, but not always the case with some. Just very attentive, willing to please. The interaction before and after the sex chat (which was great) also sets her apart from many, polite friendly, clearly a genuine nice person who deserves to do well.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2023 19:27 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
13-11-2023 18:42
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Zara Nevada. Really engaging and friendly, down to earth, good craic in the chat, easy to talk to on the phone, would recommend a call to anyone who might be interested in "normal" chat or a VERY filthy one Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-11-2023 19:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

would recommend Chloe Mae good laugh on the chat and some had some hot and horny calls to her

of course Brooksie is a given Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2023 07:05 by HannahsPet.)
26-11-2023 07:05
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Good attitude: Atlanta, Beth Bennett, Brooksie Brooks, Bella Baby, Caty Cole, Ashton Rae, Sophie Hart, Becky B, Michelle Moist, Honey Scott, Georgie Darby, Ashlyn Shaw, Arura Sky, Nicole Snow, Ruby Mae & many more

Bad attitude: Valentina. She seems abit entitled to me (I didn’t find her to be so several years ago when she was first doing shows on tv on Studio 66). Allegations of scamming on this thread earlier

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2023 12:08 by crankshaft.)
26-12-2023 21:37
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(13-11-2023 18:42 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Stormi Mack
As someone who has has only interacted with Stormi a handful of times I felt that when I called today I was made to feel special, equal to regulars and top spenders, that is how it should be of course, but not always the case with some. Just very attentive, willing to please. The interaction before and after the sex chat (which was great) also sets her apart from many, polite friendly, clearly a genuine nice person who deserves to do well.

A bit late to the party with this
Yes Stormi is someone who will go out of her way for the customer, and she's treated me very well since she joined BabeStation. She threw a Birthday Show for me, don't know how many girls would be willing to do that
I'd like to add some other names as well to the Good List
Roxy Winters- I may be a bit biased since I'm a regular viewer on her shows, but honestly a very, very energetic performer with a bright future ahead. I'm glad that her TV debut went really really well. Super, super nice person. She goes out her way to treat me well. Someone who never wants to have a "bad" show. Goes all out for her tip goals. Seems to enjoy my humor as well Bounce
Really glad she won the award for Newcomer of the Year
Brooks- I know, a pretty obvious one, but someone who has a lot of integrity.
We all know she is a Great performer (she's won a handful of awards hasn't sheSmile), but she knows there is more to it than just the show, it's about treating the viewer/customer well. Someone who I've been able to converse with a lot about such matters (not everyone is willing to talk)

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2023 22:41 by ukusagolf.)
26-12-2023 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

This was Tanya Renai's reply to a punter saying her discounted £7 per minute from £10 per minute skypes were a rip off.

https://twitter.com/Tanya_Renai/status/1...8705962401

If you’re broke just say that. Peasant

Her B SCams privates are £6 per minute and her adultwork privates are £5.95 per minute. Bounce

Ruby Summers' £3.77 private shows on AW are cheaper than Tanya's £4.16 AW group shows.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-01-2024 23:38
crankshaft Offline

(19-01-2024 23:38 )ryuken Wrote:  This was Tanya Renai's reply to a punter saying her discounted £7 per minute from £10 per minute skypes were a rip off.

https://twitter.com/Tanya_Renai/status/1...8705962401

If you’re broke just say that. Peasant

Her B SCams privates are £6 per minute and her adultwork privates are £5.95 per minute. Bounce

Ruby Summers' £3.77 private shows on AW are cheaper than Tanya's £4.16 AW group shows.
/\
that’s shocking. And I thought she was such a nice girl. Obv not

||||||||
30-03-2024 19:52
crankshaft Offline

I was somewhat intrigued to see Maria Smith’s biggest fan on this forum abit miffed that his leading lady resented and even went as far as objecting to him sending tights to other performers on Xpanded. To me it reeks of ultra self-absorbed narcissism by Maria. I suspected that she might be inclined to think this way in an earlier situation involving Kimmy Lopez when she was at Xpanded which I’m sure many on here will recall
Ref: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2855460
(26-03-2024 10:44 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Hey Harry
To answer your question, Holly did wear tights when I sent some in a while ago but Maria got a bit shirty whenever I sent tights to other XP girls (Holly Lola & Elise) suggesting she wanted to ' stand out' so effectively asking for exclusivity on tights
After her recent rather unreasonable behaviour I'm now free of all that so the downside is no more seams or top end tights to Maria from me but watch this space with the other girls. Last week both Elise & Lola were kind enough to wear some from me. More to follow soon. Rather sad but perhaps a silver lining overall.

||||||||
30-03-2024 21:26