babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Newcomer Of The Year 2020 Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2020 (Prelim Round)
(07-11-2020 16:36 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 16:24 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(06-11-2020 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  
Dazzler sorry in my mistakes in the girls and corrected my mistake on Madison it now says Madison Lee I've already done my votes and glad other members can help out on this because we don't all watch babe channel 24/7 and the girls change there names as well go to different studios from dazzler

Close, but no cigar,Smile Maddison Lee made her BS Nightshow debut in October 2019, so was eligible last year, not this.Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-11-2020 16:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  From dazzler some of the girls names they might of forgotten of
Amber coen Carmen silver Elena James serenity Isla fox Chloe Lloyd Madison Lee.lucie Eloise Pippa doll Annie Mae Alicia sweet not sure on this last one Anna bailey
But there are many more that we have forgotten from dazzler

i did actually spend a few days going through the treads looking for when girls started Rolleyes, happy to admit i made 2 mistakes but of your list,

Amber coen = May 20 yes , on idea who she is, my list is clearly stated as not definitive
Carmen silver = July 20 yes , on idea who she is, my list is clearly stated as not definitive
Elena James = has this girl been on the shows i can find only a onlyfans post,
serenity = Septhember 19 NO
Isla fox = July 20 yes , on idea who she is, my list is clearly stated as not definitive
Chloe Lloyd = August 19 NO
Madison Lee = October 19 NO
lucie Eloise = April 09 !!! defiantly NO
Pippa doll = June 19 NO
Annie Mae = Jan 19 NO
Alicia sweet = July 19 NO
Anna bailey = April 19 NO

so most of the girls you should have voted for last year,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-11-2020 17:02
Charlemagne Offline

Lucie Eloise was one of the girls on Bangbabes. It could have been as early as 2007. However she does qualify for the Hall of Fame award.
It's not easy to get a list of girls together as there are at least 1-2 new girls every day.
Winsaw's done a good job in compiling a list for you of the ones who have been on the shows the most.

07-11-2020 17:19
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2020 17:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Elena James = has this girl been on the shows i can find only a onlyfans post,

Elena is one of the best girls on the shows this year. I nominated her for the UK Adult Awards, but her forum thread seems to have disappeared.
07-11-2020 17:44
Charlemagne Offline

^I can help with Elena James. She started on the webshows in December19.
You don't see her thread as it was removed on request. annoyed

07-11-2020 17:47
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone think there should be a chat thread for this like the Hall Of Fame so it clears out the thread a little bit as this is supposed to be an award voting thread anyway.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-11-2020 20:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Agreed

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-11-2020 22:18
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2020 17:02 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  From dazzler some of the girls names they might of forgotten of
Amber coen Carmen silver Elena James serenity Isla fox Chloe Lloyd Madison Lee.lucie Eloise Pippa doll Annie Mae Alicia sweet not sure on this last one Anna bailey
But there are many more that we have forgotten from dazzler

i did actually spend a few days going through the treads looking for when girls started Rolleyes, happy to admit i made 2 mistakes but of your list,

so most of the girls you should have voted for last year,
Dazzler thank u for clearing this up for myself and others I will be honest this is the first real time I've voted for this I was on the verge of calling it a day with babe channels so unless they are the old guard in girls like flick hill Vicky narni Anna Harris Lola knight I wonder what girls are new or been around longer than I thought it was not after I did my votes and looked up girls on the channels that I thought in how many we might of missed out from dazzler
Sorry dazzler again all the girls that u said yes to on this list are from s66tv and they are in the girl section on there site from dazzler
07-11-2020 23:06
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2020 Discussion
Was just thinking since this is the thread we are going to use all the time now shouldn't the title be renamed Newcomer Of The Year Chat and Discussion Page as calling it Newcomer Of The Year 2020 Discussion just sounds like it's a yearly thing where we have to keep creating threads.

Anyway i would like to thank Winsaw,Charlemagne and Lovebabes for accepting my ideas.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
08-11-2020 16:38
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2020 Discussion
After checking up on which babes were eligible, I came to the conclusion that if a babe made their debut on or near the 5th of November, ie. earliest date of eligibility, it would give them some advantage with close to 12 months of shows & therefore maximize exposure to more potential fans. This was proven in the case of last years winner, Jamie Jones, who had almost 11 months of shows. But surprisingly, the runner up Arura Sky had about 2 months to make an impact, I guess she was at the forefront of many peoples minds when voting.
If you take this qualification date to the extreme, imagine a scenario were a babe makes her debut a day before November 5th. This would give her just one day to shine. It could be worse than that because some babes debuts are often on trial shows of maybe only an hour or two. This babe could have a stand-out debut year & go on to become a fan favourite but wouldn't be an eligible choice for Newcomer of the year for the 364 days of quality shows, only that 1st show. Granted she would be eligible for all the other Babeshow awards, just not Newcomer of the Year.
I don't know of any way round this, except maybe some sort of a buffer-zone around the fixed qualification date, say 2 or 3 months earlier. This would throw up another issue were some babes could be eligible in 2 years competitions, In this case if a babe went on to win the Award in the first year of eligibility, they could be ruled out the following year. Just something to ponder over.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-11-2020 17:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV