babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Newcomer Of The Year 2020 Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2020 (Prelim Round)
I'm sure he kie down afterv making those choices was worth it....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-11-2020 06:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-11-2020 00:40 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 00:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 00:19 )crankshaft Wrote:  Clarification: it appears that Paige Brooks (otherwise referred to as just 'Brooks') started on Studio 66 in Oct 2019
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=79089

Does this disqualify her because of your stipulation that nominees can only be chosen who first appeared after 5/11/19?

Paige Brooks first appeared on Studio66 webshow in August19

Yes, 7th October Dayshow, caps by Danzig. & more importantly in your very own highly accurate Wink A-Z of Babes Thread

Can't we all just edit our own posts ? Rule are rules Important
Paige Brooks was on the 2019 list of Newcomers & received nominations, & actually made the last 8, so we can't have her.

Sorry everyone, I didn't know her as Paige brooks, Always the hardest part of setting up this vote finding when girls started made harder by name changes,
So yes she's not valid so please edit you posts,
Apologies again,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-11-2020 13:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Edited and added one more to my list Winsaw please check post

Also i wonder how many girls have more than one name who are newcomers

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-11-2020 13:25
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2020 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  well its that time of year again when the awards start to be voted for and as ever i will start with who has made the best debut on the babe channels this year

for any new members or those who have forgotten this is who has won this in the past and how it works i have listed some info below, this is the 10th year of the contest, every girl who has won this has gone on to be a big star on the shows, so can we get it right again Cool

in 2011 we named Jennifer Jade (RLC)

in 2012 we named Olivia (RLC)

in 2013 we named Electra (RLC)

in 2014 we named Kara De La Hoyde (XF/66)

in 2015 we named Natt (BS)

in 2016 we named Nicole Snow (XP/BS)

in 2017 we named Atlanta Moreno (BS)

in 2018 we named Saskia Jade (BS/66)

in 2019 we named Jamie Jones (66)

the rules are shown below

who is eligible is based on the why the shows are changing and what people on the forum are watching and so i count Web shows(not cam shows) as well as TV,
so any girl who works on a tv or web show that has a section on this forum's main page counts,

1)any girl who has debuted on any of the channels listed above from the 5/11/19 can be entered,Important to be clear this is not girls who have changed channels but girls who have never been on TV/web before there debut Important

2)for the first round give your 8 top girls, put them into your preferred order with your number one choice getting 8 points and your 8 choice getting 1 point, if they is a tie there will be a short 1 day play off,

3)round 2 will be a seeded draw top 4 seeds v bottom 4 seed this will continue through to the final, so to be clear 1v8 , 2v7, 3v6, 4v5, in the event of a tie the number of 1st place votes a girl got in round 1 will be used, then 2nd and so on until they are split,

4)only people who were members before 6th November 2020 can enter, this is to help stop people from making a duplicate account to give their fave girl more votes Important

Important the first round will be open until 2359 on thursday 12th November Important after this each round will be open for 1 day less than the one before,

Important just saying again this contest is for girls who have never been on the shows before not ones who are new to a channel Important

if you see one of the girls listed in anyone's list who is not qualified point it out as it will help me Important i dont watch the day shows so dont really know all the girls

now get voting and to help below is a list of some of the girls who have debuted this year, this is not a definitive list Important if some girl you like debuted this year and is not listed you can still vote for her, this is one of the best years for newcomers i have seen so am excited to see how this goes Smile

Amber Paige
Lucia Maria
Anna Lei
Missy Le Anne
April Mae
Sabrina Jade
Cici Anders
Ellie Louise
Penelope Pierce
Imogen Whitely
Jasmine Karma
Lara Lee
Daisy Doomed
Isabelle Jordan
Maddison Myer
Stella Paris
Amber Phoenix
Azura Alii
Abby
Eden Jay
Grace Elisabeth
Nikita Reigan
Zara Nevada
Joa Nova
Evski Vicious
Ruby Mae
Georgia Brown
Stormi Mack
Kimmy Worship
Georgie Gold
From dazzler some of the girls names they might of forgotten of
Amber coen Carmen silver Elena James serenity Isla fox Chloe Lloyd Madison Lee.lucie Eloise Pippa doll Annie Mae Alicia sweet not sure on this last one Anna bailey
But there are many more that we have forgotten from dazzler
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020 16:30 by The tiny giant.)
07-11-2020 14:17
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  From dazzler some of the girls names they might of forgotten of
Amber coen Carmen silver Elena James serenity Isla fox Chloe Lloyd Madison Lucie Eloise Pippa doll Annie Mae Alicia sweet not sure on this last one Anna bailey

Anna Bailey was on the voting last year as for the others yeah i am pretty sure they are eligible.

I tell you what tho the matter of talent on there it does make me want to edit my list but i will not edit it any further i will keep it as it is.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-11-2020 15:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry but you are wrong about eligibility Kingsmind so I assume you have not checked. Chloe Lloyd as an example has thread posts from August 2019 so she is not a newcomer this year. I've not checked the rest but no doubt Winsaw will if they get any votes as he keeps a close eye on eligibility.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020 15:25 by SecretAgent.)
07-11-2020 15:23
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(06-11-2020 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  
Amber coen Carmen silver Elena James serenity Isla fox Chloe Lloyd Madison Lucie Eloise Pippa doll Annie Mae Alicia sweet not sure on this last one Anna bailey

Sorry to piss on your bonfire Dazzler, but from your names mentioned above, only Amber Coen, Carmen Silver & Isla Foxx would be eligible. My only doubt would be Madison ? if you meant Madison Myers, who has been picked by another member, then, she's also ruled out.

Can I offer a little advice, & I'm not being clever here cos I fucked up & include Paige Brooks. to help Winsaw out a bit on this, try to run your 8 picks through the Search Function, you should be able to check dates in most cases. failing that, The A-Z of Babes Threads is reasonably accurate Wink & if you know for sure that any info there isn't correct Charle is always happy to update it,Smile

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-11-2020 16:24
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2020 15:12 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  From dazzler some of the girls names they might of forgotten of

Anna Bailey was on the voting last year as for the others yeah i am pretty sure they are eligible.

I tell you what tho the matter of talent on there it does make me want to edit my list but i will not edit it any further i will keep it as it is.
Dazzler I thought Anna bailey wasn't a new girl but wasn't sure but I bet there a few people including me that would like to change some names about and I've missed the Lee out from Madison Lee as well from dazzler
07-11-2020 16:28
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2020 16:24 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(07-11-2020 14:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(06-11-2020 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  

Sorry to piss on your bonfire Dazzler, but from your names mentioned above, only Amber Coen, Carmen Silver & Isla Foxx would be eligible. My only doubt would be Madison ? if you meant Madison Myers, who has been picked by another member, then, she's also ruled out.

Can I offer a little advice, & I'm not being clever here cos I fucked up & include Paige Brooks. to help Winsaw out a bit on this, try to run your 8 picks through the Search Function, you should be able to check dates in most cases. failing that, The A-Z of Babes Threads is reasonably accurate Wink & if you know for sure that any info there isn't correct Charle is always happy to update it,Smile
Dazzler sorry in my mistakes in the girls and corrected my mistake on Madison it now says Madison Lee I've already done my votes and glad other members can help out on this because we don't all watch babe channel 24/7 and the girls change there names as well go to different studios from dazzler
07-11-2020 16:36
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2020 15:23 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Sorry but you are wrong about eligibility Kingsmind so I assume you have not checked. Chloe Lloyd as an example has thread posts from August 2019 so she is not a newcomer this year. I've not checked the rest but no doubt Winsaw will if they get any votes as he keeps a close eye on eligibility.

Think you misread what i said i was only really talking about Anna Bailey but maybe it was my mistake to , the way i said they was all eligible it was just a guess really.

My mistake sorry.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-11-2020 16:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV