Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 87 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

kate darcy - legend!!!!!

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: kate darcy - legend!!!!!
So which company got the best deal and which girl will make the respective company's the most money , Kate darcy on Elite days or Sammie Pennington on The Pad , my guess is Sammie will generate more revenue for Bangmedia , Kate is gorgeous to look at but never seemed that busy on the phones , Elite's day shows will probably suit Kate better than The pad did because the Elite day shows style is like Kate , not very active lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-10-2010 22:06
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-10-2010 22:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  So which company got the best deal and which girl will make the respective company's the most money , Kate darcy on Elite days or Sammie Pennington on The Pad , my guess is Sammie will generate more revenue for Bangmedia , Kate is gorgeous to look at but never seemed that busy on the phones , Elite's day shows will probably suit Kate better than The pad did because the Elite day shows style is like Kate , not very active lol .

I would agree with that. The Pad really is the daytime show where you get to see what these girls are made of, however, Kate was dull as dishwater on there. So, unless Jamie gives her a kick up the backside, then I guessing she'll be just as dull on Elite TV.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 22:24 by Chilly.)
05-10-2010 22:22
woods1976 Offline
bird brain

(05-10-2010 22:22 )Chilly Wrote:  
(05-10-2010 22:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  So which company got the best deal and which girl will make the respective company's the most money , Kate darcy on Elite days or Sammie Pennington on The Pad , my guess is Sammie will generate more revenue for Bangmedia , Kate is gorgeous to look at but never seemed that busy on the phones , Elite's day shows will probably suit Kate better than The pad did because the Elite day shows style is like Kate , not very active lol .

I would agree with that. The Pad really is the daytime show where you get to see what these girls are made of, however, Kate was dull as dishwater on there. So, unless Jamie gives her a kick up the backside, then I guessing she'll be just as dull on Elite TV.

for someone who thinks kate is so dull you spend a lot of time discussing her. hidden agenda?Huh
06-10-2010 09:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great signing for elite

Piper Niven Superfan
06-10-2010 11:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV