clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Anna Leaving Babestation

MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

RE: ANNA LEAVING
never good to see a girl leaving the channels...especially 1 who has worked well at establishing herself

i chose to post here on the days section as i feel this is where u are best suited...my advice if it was at all possible wud be to follow emma and go to the pad which wud be far better suited to u than elite wud be

also, as a better run channel than elite with more chance of lasting beyond a few more months unless the elite management changes how it runs things, u wud get a better sense of job security at the pad

up to u wot u do tho...all the best

im also evil also into cats
11-06-2009 19:35
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

annaPP Wrote:Not signd to another channel, just felt time to go from BS. xxx

It's not working on the shows thats the reason. It's just circumstances that have made me feel like leaving. xxxxxxxx

should an offer arise though, would you be averse to going to another channel ? it would be terrible if we never saw you again on tv

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-06-2009 19:37
skully Offline

Good luck with whatever you do next Anna Smile.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
11-06-2009 19:37
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

annaPP Wrote:Not signd to another channel, just felt time to go from BS. xxx

It's not working on the shows thats the reason. It's just circumstances that have made me feel like leaving. xxxxxxxx

Thanks for letting us know Anna,hey you have to do whats best for you.
Once again wishing you every success in the future,you will be missed(understatementSmile)
11-06-2009 19:39
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Anna I am so sorry you are leaving, you have a huge fan base and there will be a void that will not be filled. You are such a complete natural at what you do.

If this is purley your decision I wish you all the very best for the future, but if this is Babestation's fault then they are fools for letting you go.

Was it that you did not want to do night? How about applying to The Pad or Elite daytime shows, if you do not want to do nights? I am sure they would snap you up in minutes.

Please keep the forum updated on what you are going to do next (when you know), your fans will be here.
11-06-2009 19:41
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

Oh my god - I am completely gutted - stunned!!! Good luck Anna, please dont leave our screens forever!!! If you do, let us know what you are up to on here as you have a lot of fans!!!

ELITE - do it!!!!!
11-06-2009 19:44
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Anna I am so sorry you are leaving, you have a huge fan base and there will be a void that will not be filled. You are such a complete natural at what you do.

If this is purley your decision I wish you all the very best for the future, but if this is Babestation's fault then they are fools for letting you go.

Was it that you did not want to do night? How about applying to The Pad or Elite daytime shows, if you do not want to do nights? I am sure they would snap you up in minutes.

Please keep the forum updated on what you are going to do next (when you know), your fans will be here.
11-06-2009 19:45
aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

rickhardo Wrote:I can't help thinking we may be jumping to conclusions guys. Anna's post suggests it was her decision to leave so it's not necessarily fair to be having a go at the channel.

Yes she does make it sound like her own decision.
11-06-2009 19:59
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

anna has kinda gone out of her way twice now to say it was her choice to leave...so at least grant her the respect of being able to think for herself and make her own decisions...an admirable quality

dont turn everything into a conspiracy theory witch-hunt...afterall, she did do nights a few times

as for her reasons to leave...im sure if she wanted us to know the absolute reasons why she wud tell us...allow her the privacy of keeping sum things to herself Smile

in my most feeble Ali G impression..."anna...respec'..." Big Grin

good luck in whatever u do in the future...be it on or away from our tv screens

im also evil also into cats
11-06-2009 20:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm totally devastated to hear that Anna. You gave me a new reason for switching on my tv.

You are one of the loveliest girls around, both in your physical looks and the personality that comes across when we see and hear you on Babestation and in this forum.

Can you please tell us what/where you are moving on to? I'm sure we would all like to know so we can follow your progress. Please keep in touch in the forum.

Whatever your new venture is I wish you all the good luck you so richly deserve.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 20:21 by vila.)
11-06-2009 20:14
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles