Banned

RE: ANNA LEAVING
emma looked great on the pad today
14-06-2009 16:13
Find all posts by this user
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

Thats easy for you to say tsurugi, but whose going to mend my broken dick????????Rolleyes
14-06-2009 18:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Somebody texted in to channel 33 last night, asking when Anna would be appearing on the show again. Dani answered that they should keep watching the show and to checkout the website schedules. Dont see why they could not have said that she has left.
15-06-2009 11:42
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

TheWatcher Wrote:Somebody texted in to channel 33 last night, asking when Anna would be appearing on the show again. Dani answered that they should keep watching the show and to checkout the website schedules. Dont see why they could not have said that she has left.

If it's anything like where I work Dani won't know she's left.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-06-2009 11:47
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

gersfan 321 Wrote:emma looked great on the pad today

She always does. She looked even better this afternoon. Just got in, switched tv on to see her in a skimpy top. Just as I noticed there was an excellent chance of her puppies going on sale she announced she was off to have something to bloody well eat. That just about sums up my day!!
However, all this said, I think we might be in danger of messing this thread up if we start digressing onto Emma. To bring it back on line-Anna rocks! Big Grin
15-06-2009 16:55
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

i think anna go to the pad cant c her on elite
15-06-2009 19:22
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

tsurugi - its just people's opinion - that's the idea of a forum isnt it? People are just saying what they feel and what they want. If you dont like it, dont read this thread!
15-06-2009 22:18
Shandy Offline

TheWatcher Wrote:Somebody texted in to channel 33 last night, asking when Anna would be appearing on the show again. Dani answered that they should keep watching the show and to checkout the website schedules. Dont see why they could not have said that she has left.

they prob don't know, some of the girls didn't know emma had gone about 2 weeks after she left.
15-06-2009 22:50
tsurugi Offline
Banned

annalover Wrote:tsurugi - its just people's opinion - that's the idea of a forum isnt it? People are just saying what they feel and what they want. If you dont like it, dont read this thread!

I have no problem with people voicing their opinions even if they differ from mine. What is annoying me is a few people pretty much posting the same message about loving anna over and over again and enough with the cellcast bashing from what i can tell it was her decision to leave.
15-06-2009 23:57
lawndogs78 Offline
Banned

it does get a lil much having everyone falling over themselves to compare her to jesus with tits (small though they are). The girl chose to leave, maybe actually she got bored of being told how great she is by you lot everytime you call up and spend your cash on some blonde who will never be in your world. . .thats the reality world and not the one alot of you guys seem to live in.

same girls, same shit, different night
16-06-2009 19:03
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles