babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What do the babes chat about when they're talking to the producers?

coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What do the babes chat about when they're talking to the producers?
Probably talking about how slow or busy its been. Heard it alot on open mics.
16-09-2020 23:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slabhead Offline
Banned

(16-09-2020 23:41 )coolguy4u Wrote:  Probably talking about how slow or busy its been. Heard it alot on open mics.

Given the length of time I've seen Preeti chatting away with one of the producers, I'm sure they're talking about topics that take up far more than talking up how slow the calls have been.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2020 23:58 by Slabhead.)
16-09-2020 23:58
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(16-09-2020 23:58 )Slabhead Wrote:  
(16-09-2020 23:41 )coolguy4u Wrote:  Probably talking about how slow or busy its been. Heard it alot on open mics.

Given the length of time I've seen Preeti chatting away with one of the producers, I'm sure they're talking about topics that take up far more than talking up how slow the calls have been.

Some people might be surprised at the deep philosopical debates that take place inbetween calls.

17-09-2020 14:22
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Susie Dent - Rachel Riley 2-4-1
Mathematics and lexicography are often subjects up for discussion.

17-09-2020 14:56
Slabhead Offline
Banned

^ Fascinating. This is why I want to see Preeti and the babes on something like QI.
17-09-2020 22:01
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I've done this a couple of times when a babe home cam show loses it stream or there no option number to call that babe or something has just gone wrong for her so she had to phone the studio that's the best time to buzz them while talking to the producers yes I know it's childish but at least everyone knows that the buzzer works tho from Dazzler
02-03-2021 03:07
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2020 10:29 )DavidB0473 Wrote:  The girls just want someone to talk to about anything and as they know the production staff a lot of the time, then the chat will be about everything. Have heard all sorts of conversations between them. Usually about work, such as when is my break or alter lighting etc, but not always, such as what have you been doing etc, etc. The usual stuff will really. It can get very frustrating when on a call and they start a conversation with a producer etc over lunch or whatever when you are waiting to carry on with your conversation and likewise in the throws of ecstacy on cam and you suddenly realise that they are actually chatting to someone of camera and not giving you very much attention after all.

Talking to the gallery is a problem for some of the girls of course, using either walkie talkies or simply shouting in the studio and there own phones when at home. Fascinating to listen to though if you get the chance, particularly when they are discussing you!

Some of the girls are single for sure, just because you are beautiful does not mean that love finds you! Some are honest about home life and others are not.

I know at least one girl at BS who has a producer for a boyfriend, which doesn't go down well with some of her Co workers!

Flick?
02-03-2021 05:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV