RE: Are you the same sasha?
Sasha those pics are AWESOME , cheers hotlegs hehe
02-11-2008 16:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks gorgeous guys for the compliments,

Belfastboy, can I just say that I often get calls from from guys from your neck of the woods and wonder whether its you?

And Macca if you read this can you tell me exactly what talcing yourself up means - I'm guessing oiling or a method of fitting into it?
It sounds sexy whatever it is!

I had some pics doneon friday so I'm going to get hold of them and try and get them on here for ya's

I have been fainting lately thats why I havent been online - I have to go to a doc

Love always fellas

Sash

Pic; me and my friend snogging

also babes in answer
chrisdaniels Wrote:Sasha those pics are AWESOME , cheers hotlegs hehe

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-11-2008 17:44
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

hiya sasha, looking hot as alwasys, wish it was me snogging you lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-11-2008 18:34
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

sasha Wrote:Belfastboy, can I just say that I often get calls from from guys from your neck of the woods and wonder whether its you?

lol that was probably DjM or Ass2Cam or someone else from on here as ive never phoned any of those channels, not saying i wouldnt ...just havnt lol

Anyway if you did here my voice it would be all over, you'd want me lol
03-11-2008 18:37
macca7548 Offline
Junior Poster

Quote:And Macca if you read this can you tell me exactly what talcing yourself up means - I'm guessing oiling or a method of fitting into it?

Sasha

(not that I have done it) Talcing up, would mean to use Talcum powder to make the outfit easier to get into and indeed to slip off in the heat of passion, that would occur if you wore that outfit out in public, simply irresistible.
03-11-2008 19:23
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Well that is very kind of you. It would be relly gentlemanly if you would tear the thing off as i love having my clothes ripped off when I'm in the mood for aggressive activities.

But i understand the whole intrigmentwith latex is keeping it on and becoming the Mistress or it can be used if you fancied turningsubmissive. i've done both.

I like to be submissive in private but i have dominated guys before who enjoy that kind of thing.

I've wriiten about it and it will appear in my forthcoming story collection.

I've got more to write but when its done I hopefuly will be getting this naughtiness published.

macca7548 Wrote:
Quote:And Macca if you read this can you tell me exactly what talcing yourself up means - I'm guessing oiling or a method of fitting into it?

Sasha

(not that I have done it) Talcing up, would mean to use Talcum powder to make the outfit easier to get into and indeed to slip off in the heat of passion, that would occur if you wore that outfit out in public, simply irresistible.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-11-2008 23:40
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

lol nice pic, by the way if your going to use talc then use Nivea...finer and better for the skin lol
04-11-2008 18:49
macca7548 Offline
Junior Poster

Well you just let me know when you want me to rip off your outfit and I'll be there, now would you want me to rip it off in the conventional method of hands (that have first scaled every curve of your fabulous body) or shall I peel it off with my teeth, so you can feel my hot breath close to your soft silky skin, feeling the heat of breath as you get more and more aroused by my act of passion?

I am very adept at both methods, you could of course decide to leave the outfit on and we can fully commit to your agressive activities.

Just let me know what you decide.
05-11-2008 19:49
tappin80 Offline
Apprentice Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Can i just say, for the past week or so ive wondered who you are and ive stayed away from this section but now that ive come in here i now know who you are lol

mhm, same i didnt know your name. i just refered to u as the hot slightly mad one. Wink

keep up the good work <3

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
14-12-2008 03:56
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Shy RE: Are you the same sasha?
I am mad i suppose. Wonder what normal is though?

Do I appear mad then?

Is it my eyes or something?

xx

tappin80 Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Can i just say, for the past week or so ive wondered who you are and ive stayed away from this section but now that ive come in here i now know who you are lol

mhm, same i didnt know your name. i just refered to u as the hot slightly mad one. Wink

keep up the good work <3
16-12-2008 20:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV