Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Rebecca Jade

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Rebecca Jade
(30-07-2009 17:08 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Hey guys, just came across all these posts about why i left babestation ...there are a few reasons won't go into it to much... but basically as you all know i live in wales and babestation wasn't providing me with enough work to make it worth my while travelling and wasn't geting enough shifts... not a top girl in there eyes. So when i got back from corfu beg of june a producer that once worked for bs got me a job for television x ( haha no i didn't over do the fake tan...had just come off holiday)
I now work for televison x and things are going much better and getting loads of work, and it is very close to my apartment in london.

If any of you are interested please take a look at my website still not totally finished , have been really busy and going on lots of hols

http://www.rebeccajade.co.uk

Someone did post that the camera is too far away on this new channel... will have a word with cameraman tonight! haha

Thanks guys

xxx

hi rebecca welcome been a fan of yours for a while now. glad things are going well at tvx. youve gone from a "squad" babe on bs to one of the top babes on tvx babechannels. will we start seeing you doing the tvx freeview shows. where they get various babes to get people to subscribe to the tvx subscription channels

Piper Niven Superfan
30-07-2009 19:31
Find all posts by this user
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

(30-07-2009 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-07-2009 17:08 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Hey guys, just came across all these posts about why i left babestation ...there are a few reasons won't go into it to much... but basically as you all know i live in wales and babestation wasn't providing me with enough work to make it worth my while travelling and wasn't geting enough shifts... not a top girl in there eyes. So when i got back from corfu beg of june a producer that once worked for bs got me a job for television x ( haha no i didn't over do the fake tan...had just come off holiday)
I now work for televison x and things are going much better and getting loads of work, and it is very close to my apartment in london.

If any of you are interested please take a look at my website still not totally finished , have been really busy and going on lots of hols

http://www.rebeccajade.co.uk

Someone did post that the camera is too far away on this new channel... will have a word with cameraman tonight! haha

Thanks guys

xxx

hi rebecca welcome been a fan of yours for a while now. glad things are going well at tvx. youve gone from a "squad" babe on bs to one of the top babes on tvx babechannels. will we start seeing you doing the tvx freeview shows. where they get various babes to get people to subscribe to the tvx subscription channels

Thanks, yea it's a good laugh at TV X going great thanks guys.

No don't think i will be doing the freeview shows, where u have to subscribe. But will keep you posted if i do ..Big Grin

Take care

Rebecca jade
02-08-2009 16:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Welcome aboard Rebecca, lovely to have you with us. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
02-08-2009 16:23
m100 Away
Banned

(30-07-2009 17:08 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Hey guys, just came across all these posts about why i left babestation .. not a top girl in there eyes.

I think they need a trip to specsavers Rebecca.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
02-08-2009 20:33
Hazhard Away
Banned

(02-08-2009 20:33 )m100 Wrote:  
(30-07-2009 17:08 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Hey guys, just came across all these posts about why i left babestation .. not a top girl in there eyes.

I think they need a trip to specsavers Rebecca.

Couldn't agree more mate.
11-08-2009 17:42
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

A few pics of Rebecca JadeBig Grin
http://www.babestation.tv

------------------------------------------------
I'm not Vikki Thomas...I'm just a very naughty boy.
11-09-2009 17:12
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

saw her tonight on snog marry avoid. still looking amazing as ever. glad to see she didnt keep the new look, she looks stunning how she is. wish she'd return to the babeshows. seems like the perfect job for her. come back to us rebecca. i'm sure i'm not the only one thar misses u.
09-04-2010 04:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i saw her as well on snog marry avoid. and also think she should return to the babeshows as she is gorgeoius for those who missed it. its on the bbc iplayer right now. loved it when her male friend said "underneath all that glitter is a gorgeous, eccentric, expensive girl from the valleys" and her female friend said. "she's not that expensive...she drinks lambrini"

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 09:33 by Rammyrascal.)
09-04-2010 08:33
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

rebecca is returning to tvx on monday 12th april
10-04-2010 10:00
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(10-04-2010 10:00 )jacko10 Wrote:  rebecca is returning to tvx on monday 12th april

Great news. I always liked Rebecca when she was on, especially back in the Babestation days, it was a shame that she Babestation weren't making use of her properly. Im looking forward to her returning to the babe channels, it will give me a reason to actually watch this channel Big Grin

10-04-2010 11:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV