babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Girls that grow on you (...or vice versa)

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Girls that grow on you (...or vice versa)
I switched on S66 this morning, delighted to see Darelle was on -- and looking gorgeous.

Darelle has been on the shows forever and, initially, I didn't give her a second look. It's not that I thought she was unattractive. I just wasn't knocked out by her like some of the other girls. If she was on, I'd change the channel. But for some reason she has really grown on me and is now my favourite by a country mile.

It reminds me of those complex albums like 'Zooropa' and 'Automatic for the People' that we used to described as 'layered' -- listen to it a few times, 'it'll grow on you'.

On reflection, Rochelle Ryan and Danni King are others who 'grew on me' over time. Macy, Abi, Tori Lee and Alice, on the other hand, went the other way -- I was initially transfixed by them, but got real bored, real fast.

I have no idea what explains this, but just wondered if others have the same experience.
04-06-2020 10:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatboy77 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Girls that grow on you (...or vice versa)
I had the exact same thing happen regarding Darelle, and I think it's because over the last few years she's started smiling more than pouting. Once I saw that smile, it was like a chain reaction - I suddenly realised just how incredibly pretty she is and then started to notice what an amazing tidy body she has.

Brooke Lea is another girl who I ignored for years and now can't get enough of. I originally thought of her as just another cliched babechannel blonde with fake tits. Then I gradually started to notice things about her - how absolutely beautiful her face is, her gorgeous long slim neck, her smooth toned body, thick thighs, round ass and sense of fun.
04-06-2020 13:12
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I've started to get hooked on Rebecca Kelly, always knew she was a class babe but never really paid much attention to her until now. Now I see why she's rated soo highly. I've also started like Bella Mendez more and more lately, just get a vibe of a babe who enjoys to tease and please, old school almost. Anna Bailey is another one, filthy yet still looks cute at the same time.

There's a few I have grown bored of, not put off of entirely, mainly due to the repetitive nature of some shows and a limiting of on screen time due to heavy focus on cam not TV or webshows. TBH I'm kinda gone off the channels as well as some of the channels current babes, especially some of the big hitters. Only thing thats keeping me interested in the shows is the newbies.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 22:07 by babefan2012.)
04-06-2020 14:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=80460

I've found Scarlett more appealing recently Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-06-2020 14:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Im now in a minority of one who doesn't find her appealing then, funny how i don't see loads of Women raving about Sheamus in WWE and Chesney from Corrie though

I've recently developed a bit of a cougar fetish as i think the likes of Sarah Louise, Jennifer Jade, Lucy Zara and Lynda Leigh have never looked better, whilst some of my biggest faves of all time are past their best sadly, its all relative though as for example Jaime Vardy is probably better than Ronaldo now, but 10 years ago Ronaldo was a country mile better
05-06-2020 02:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It took me an absolute age to see the appeal of Rochelle Ryan but I love her to bits now.
Goodness knows why it took so long.

06-06-2020 01:15
atlasshrugged Offline
Banned

Alexa Brooke. Her eyebrows used to annoy me but then one day I suddenly grew to like them and it helped me appreciate the rest of her sexy body.
06-06-2020 05:57
atlasshrugged Offline
Banned

Also I've completely gone off Scarlett Jones. Few people want to admit it but she's lost her attractiveness after the sheer amount of weight she lost. I don't even know why she lost that amount of weight? Was she ill or something? I hope she at least has that reason...
06-06-2020 06:00
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Tia Essex! possibly since she has begun wearing those PVC trousers....

Cool
06-06-2020 21:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Caty Cole. I was a fan in the old days, then her appeal lessened for me, but on recent nights she has grown on me again.
07-06-2020 00:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV