babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Is Anyone Else Getting Bored Of The Night Shows?

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels?
In a perfect world there'd be no censorship day or night and we'd have 24/7 action, now wouldn't that become boring lol
09-06-2009 11:23
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

perana68 Wrote:In a perfect world there'd be no censorship day or night and we'd have 24/7 action, now wouldn't that become boring lol

Emmm-------NO!!!!!!!Tongue
09-06-2009 11:25
Dreamlander Offline

Boring to me means predictable and most have become predictable.I know some of you disagree but the day girls doing nights saga Cellcast are currently offering has piqued my interest no end.The end product may not be what everyone wants but if there is the slightest hint of seeing something you are not supposed to then I will watch it and it seems a lot of guys will go one step further and phone or text too.
The problem is that the visuals are there just to get you to phone or text,they have no need to provide extra titillation for those of us like me that don't do either.So for the moment I am happy with what is on my TV given that I have never spent a penny on them.

Dreamlander
09-06-2009 11:52
Hazhard Away
Banned

Im sick of seeing the same old lineups every night, i have lost alot of interest for the babechannels at the moment, Elite is the only good thing going at the moment. Maybe im just pissed because i aint seen my favourite babes Kelly and Jenna in ages Sad
09-06-2009 11:56
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I'm bored of them watching the same girls night after night is boring, it's like being married shh i didn't say that lol lol

My top 3 crap channels are
Babeworld
Babestation
Elite TV

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
09-06-2009 13:01
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

perana68 Wrote:
LoadBlower Wrote:Is anyone else getting a bit bored of the babe channels? The same girls are on night after night and the shows are so tame compared to what they used to be. I used to call the shows on occasions but until things improve I'm going to save my cash. Does anyone else think the shows need to start improving?

If your bored fuck off and watch the discovery channel, I'll take my chances here

Is there any call for a response like that, you ignorant kunt! The OP was asking a fair question.

Yes, LoadBlower, I too am getting bored of the channels - bored fucking shitless! Same girls, same lame performances, same everything. There's not a single girl or channel that could get me hard at the moment. I have a customary glance through them a couple of times through the night, but apart from that I don't even bother. And to be fair, Piranna has a point, the Discovery channel is far more interesting.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 14:13 by StanTheMan.)
09-06-2009 13:42
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Agree with Loadblower and wastou to an extent.The musical chairs are in full effect right now.Hotel Voyeur seems to be the only channel that has been prepared to put a lot of new faces on recently.fair play to them especially as they don't seem to have the same rep as the others.TBH I usually just surf through the cellcast channel these days,same with Elite.Even Ana seems to have toned things down a bit which is a shame.Elite daytime might as well be christened Vikki Thomas as she seems to be on all day every day.(I know she owns the channel but even so some variety might be nice).As I have said before I have nothing against the girls themselves it's just that it really does seem to be same old,same old day after day night after night.Current favourites are Babeworld,Sport XXX because the girls do seem prepared to push things a bit more.Bangbabes are gradually getting their mojo back after the mass exodus recently and Sexstation online is still good because of the bonus of nudity,cheaper calls and a good rosta of girls.

But as is the case with all these channels we are just the punters and with a few exceptions(models mostly,responding to us on this forum)our voices are tiny and insignificant in the greater scheme of things.

Time for a lie down in a darkened room and some therapy methinksSmile

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
09-06-2009 14:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

speedybert Wrote:Agree with Loadblower and wastou to an extent.The musical chairs are in full effect right now.Hotel Voyeur seems to be the only channel that has been prepared to put a lot of new faces on recently.fair play to them especially as they don't seem to have the same rep as the others.TBH I usually just surf through the cellcast channel these days,same with Elite.Even Ana seems to have toned things down a bit which is a shame.Elite daytime might as well be christened Vikki Thomas as she seems to be on all day every day.(I know she owns the channel but even so some variety might be nice).As I have said before I have nothing against the girls themselves it's just that it really does seem to be same old,same old day after day night after night.Current favourites are Babeworld,Sport XXX because the girls do seem prepared to push things a bit more.Bangbabes are gradually getting their mojo back after the mass exodus recently and Sexstation online is still good because of the bonus of nudity,cheaper calls and a good rosta of girls.

But as is the case with all these channels we are just the punters and with a few exceptions(models mostly,responding to us on this forum)our voices are tiny and insignificant in the greater scheme of things.

Time for a lie down in a darkened room and some therapy methinksSmile
Take a bottle of Buckfast with you!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 14:13 by SOCATOA.)
09-06-2009 14:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Stale nightshows
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting thouroughly bored of the nightshows of late. And before you all jump to their defence and blame Ofcom, let me say that it's lack of imagination and not the levels of explicitness I'm talking about here. Night after night after night we get the same girls doing the same things;

Club Pardiso: Courtney, laid on her side. Naked with a satin sheet pulled up between her legs, cream over her tits. And that's all we get for the whole night. She hardly ever moves or offers any new positions.

Club Paradiso: Ashleigh, best tits in the world, granted, but exactly as above, only with two pairs of knickers instead of the satin sheet.

Sport: Juicy Lucy, naked. close-up of hand/truncheon/phone over muff. Nothing more.

Sport: Hazel/Serena, naked. Hairy muff, legs firmly closed at all times. For seven hours??

Sport: Dani Amore, on her side pulling front wedgies all night. Time for bed.

Sport: Bailey, naked using a little lipstick vibro to make herself cum... okay, okay, she's the exception Big Grin

Elite: Katy Cole, constantly pulling her knickers down/off - side on to camera or full face with hand over muff. Constant cheeky grin suggesting she's being ruder than she actually is.

Elite: Charlie. As Katy, but without as much nakedness and the cheeky grin.

Elite: 2-4-1s with Katy and one of two girls (Charlie and the other one who's name I don't know) - lots of giggling and private joking. Lame lesbian simulation and thigh rubbing with the ocassional single 'poke' to the arse to making the other girl scream.

Babestation: Lame, across all their channels.

Bangbabes: Bra and panties - ocassional nudity with the obligatory hand/blanket covering their modesty.

Live960: All girls. On the bed in their bra and knickers - arse waggling and 'The Naked Hour' where nothing is seen. This channel IS the only one to offer interactive threesomes (apart from Babestations feeble effort the other night), but even these have tamed right down since the first.

I think our only hope is Bluebird - whose slogan "If you've seen it before, you're not watching Bluebird" sums up my thoughts perfectly.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 22:11 by StanTheMan.)
21-06-2010 22:04
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Stale nightshows
(21-06-2010 22:04 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I think our only hope is Bluebird - whose slogan "If you've seen it before, you're not watching Bluebird" sums up my thoughts perfectly.

I imagine that walking the line with Ofcock does play it's part to an extent, but I'm also hoping that Bluebird's assault on the babechannels will make them up their game a bit to compete...assuming Bluebird delivers on its hype of course.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

22-06-2010 11:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV