cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Juliett

Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Juliett
Fieldy Wrote:Thanks Dogfartz, the only other things i've seen was the sub am stuff, and did not know she was on atk, but did find the HC vid she had done with CandiceParis.

Is that a vid you have and can upload?

Will be posting a couple of atk vids later today (includes the 'wet' one) and some bonus LSG stuff.
27-08-2008 16:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Dogfartz Wrote:
Fieldy Wrote:Thanks Dogfartz, the only other things i've seen was the sub am stuff, and did not know she was on atk, but did find the HC vid she had done with CandiceParis.

Will be posting a couple of atk vids later today (includes the 'wet' one) and some bonus LSG stuff.

If I can figure out how to post the vid then i will post it . i am still a rookie at this part, but i do have the HC vid of Juliett

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
27-08-2008 17:16
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Fieldy Wrote:
Dogfartz Wrote:

If I can figure out how to post the vid then i will post it . i am still a rookie at this part, but i do have the HC vid of Juliett

It's easy just go to http://rapidshare.com/ click on browse and find your movie then click upload, When it's uploaded it will give you a few boxes to fill in 1 is the names of the person you wanna send it to AKA ur self then ur email address & thats it

If you need help uploading anything just ask we don't bite Smile
27-08-2008 19:04
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Ass2Cam Wrote:
Fieldy Wrote:
Dogfartz Wrote:

It's easy just go to http://rapidshare.com/ click on browse and find your movie then click upload, When it's uploaded it will give you a few boxes to fill in 1 is the names of the person you wanna send it to AKA ur self then ur email address & thats it

If you need help uploading anything just ask we don't bite Smile

i'lltry to upload
next weekwn i have a
week off

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
27-08-2008 21:23
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

Apologies for the delay, had a problem finding these (serves me right for saving stuff to disc and then labelling it 'stuff').

Here we go with some Juliet movies pleasuring herself. The 'Bed' clips are separate vids (so no joining involved). Just to forewarn those who might not like that sort of stuff, in the 'Bath' video...how can I put this...erm...she does a tinkle!

Bed Part 1
Bed Part 2
Bath
07-09-2008 16:14
hibbert Offline
Apprentice Poster

can you upload this again please, link seems to be broken. Smile
26-01-2009 03:27
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

for anyone interested here's a short clip from a few days ago flashing her arse a bit
[Image: 12817a26267172.gif] [Image: 0d98a526267175.gif]

http://rapidshare.com/files/196339375/Juliet_ass.avi

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
10-02-2009 13:27
skully Offline

Very nice mate, Juliet has got a crackin' bod on her, any vids of her are appreciated, cheers Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-02-2009 16:57
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Dogfartz Wrote:Apologies for the delay, had a problem finding these (serves me right for saving stuff to disc and then labelling it 'stuff').

Here we go with some Juliet movies pleasuring herself. The 'Bed' clips are separate vids (so no joining involved). Just to forewarn those who might not like that sort of stuff, in the 'Bath' video...how can I put this...erm...she does a tinkle!

Bed Part 1
Bed Part 2
Bath
these clips are dead could you upload them again please.how old are they does she have the big tits
10-02-2009 21:56

gemma hiles