Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
I think the money is from calls and cam. There is no advertising so why would viewing figures matter
23-12-2017 15:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^ 1. The babeshows haven't been all about callers for over 2 years now. Non-audio aspects of the shows are more important than they ever were thanks to the mostly visuals based web income.

2. Payers will always run as a small percentage of overall viewership in the field of Adult material. If a channel has no or little visual appeal it's capacity to hit totals in terms of those paying will be badly affected. If viewer numbers were of no importance to the channels they wouldnt be monitoring them - which we have seen reported they are.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 16:14 by ShandyHand.)
23-12-2017 16:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

(23-12-2017 15:56 )RossTheBoss Wrote:  I think the money is from calls and cam. There is no advertising so why would viewing figures matter
the shows are advertising mate. there advertising phone chat.
personally i would love to see them reclassified as adult entertainment because then they come under ofcom rules for adult entertainment instead of the much stricter advertisement rules.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 16:38 by HEX!T.)
23-12-2017 16:37
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah they are advertising for the phone calls. But they make no revenues from outside advertising. The money is made from calls and cams. My point is there is a lot of people who don’t do either and slate girls. There is so many channels if lucy Anne isn’t your thing that’s fine. I’m sure when she’s working you’ll have other girls who are
23-12-2017 16:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

(23-12-2017 16:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^^^ 1. The babeshows haven't been all about callers for over 2 years now. Non-audio aspects of the shows are more important than they ever were thanks to the mostly visuals based web income.

2. Payers will always run as a small percentage of overall viewership in the field of Adult material. If a channel has no or little visual appeal it's capacity to hit totals in terms of those paying will be badly affected. If viewer numbers were of no importance to the channels they wouldnt be monitoring them - which we have seen reported they are.
yep they are monitoring them and frantically... go on any of the cam channels and you will hear mr: p rattling off viewer numbers for private shows.
"theres 20 of you in the chat but only 4 of you paying to watch....
theres 20 of you in the chat and now 5 paying to watch."
basically there pissing themselves over a few guys on there site and doing fuck all to get the 1000's watching on tv to call or even go to there sites.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 17:30 by HEX!T.)
23-12-2017 16:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

(23-12-2017 16:58 )RossTheBoss Wrote:  Yeah they are advertising for the phone calls. But they make no revenues from outside advertising. The money is made from calls and cams. My point is there is a lot of people who don’t do either and slate girls. There is so many channels if lucy Anne isn’t your thing that’s fine. I’m sure when she’s working you’ll have other girls who are
again incorrect mate. there advertising all over the webpages for personalised videos cam shows and pic sets.
there on twitter advertising there only fans and cam shows. on instagram and pretty much every other popular social media site each advert brings in a small amount of revenue.
they even advertise here... (if your running adblock turn it off and you will see there adverts)
theres also sites like telephone models which is just 1 of many affiliate sites.

so yeah there advertising and bringing in revenue from multiple sources. not just cams and calls.

23-12-2017 17:08
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

(23-12-2017 12:14 )Rake Wrote:  
(23-12-2017 10:18 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh joy, what a Christmas treat 66 have lined up for us - tonight we're 'privileged' to get one of Lucy Anne's pointless tease shows, but this time it'll be for two hours.

Not a 'babe' that wants to give people a special, erotic show, put in the effort and get us all drooling. Instead it'll be the usual tame Lucy shite - her wearing the same outfit as she did during the day show - probably with less cleavage on show, actually - and showing off her knickers a lot.

This channel is so fucking dumb now it's almost comical.

Agree about Lucy-Anne. Her and Becky Roberts are not only dull but deeply unpleasant people. Add that to the fact they are always on together and you have a truly horrible shift.
I think these are the it girls or untouchables at the station. What they want they get me thinks.
23-12-2017 17:51
ShandyHand Offline

(23-12-2017 16:58 )HEX!T Wrote:  yep they are monitoring them and frantically... go on any of the cam channels and you will hear mr: p rattling off viewer numbers for private shows.
"theres 20 of you in the chat but only 4 of you paying to watch....
theres 20 of you in the chat and now 5 paying to watch." ...

I was actually thinking of Cellcast's consultation submission re the recent Freeview epg changes. I encourage anyone who thinks viewer numbers for the TV shows don't matter to go and read that document. The correspondent's tone in arguing for BS's slots numbers being kept as they were tells quite a different story.

Callers who think they are backing babes by coming on here and repeating their stance about how 'freeloader''s opinion's don't matter need to remember that the babe's arguments are ones based in emotion not logic. The channels will always need an appeal that's as broad as possible - drawing in everyone they can and reaching the highest numbers of viewers achievable in order for the number of guys who incur costs to be as high as they can be. (The spurious nature of some of these revenue streams being excellently outlined by Hexit in #2290.)

If too much of the babeshow product is seen as too niche or not to a certain guy's taste (particularly if the guy is a former paying customer) non-abusive criticism is perfectly valid and just. With only three operators on TV alternatives are not what they once were.

The remaining channels are diversifying the style and nature of their output - branching out in an attempt to catch more guys (as incoming regulation threatens to throttle the avenue of supply into the burgeoning web market). Guys want them to do so in a way that brings them back on board. Provided someone, somewhere, has the gumption to be listening, any attempt to shut down criticism at such a time is actually the essence of foolhardy.

(23-12-2017 16:58 )HEX!T Wrote:  ...basically there pissing themselves over a few guys on there site and doing fuck all to get the 1000's watching on tv to call or even go to there sites.

You do wonder if by some stroke of extreme fortune an operator suddenly struck a rich vien of proper mainstream success if ... a) they could effect an infrastructure to maintain it and b) some babes on cam would actually crap themselves at the potential of being fully exposed to 1000's of guys.

How much success do they actually want?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-12-2017 19:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

after listening to some of the girls they dont want it at all... they want the paycheck but dont want the exposure.

23-12-2017 20:56
ShandyHand Offline

^ I've heard the same. You don't even need the babe's 'private' words to suss it...

From the no face showers on cam, to the recent public bitterness over the cam uploads, to the complete lack of show of several camming babes on TV and finally the likes of Danni H claiming that she doesn't do open leg in her last interview (when every guy that's seen her cams knows better) - they all tell parts of the same truth. They only want it in the limited fashion they have hewn for themselves currently.

23-12-2017 21:13