Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Laura deserves to be creaming Heather and LAB in her stats today. She is showing everyone else how shorts should be worn on a babeshow; how movement and not being tied to a chair makes strap play and the rest more enticing; and most of all how if you don't stop engaging your audience with action and expression of a warm personality you have a much greater chance of staying busy on the phone.

If you look mopey don't expect to command an audience. If you are too sedantary, guys will take action for you by changing the channel. A distracted babe also leads to a distracted and dwindling viewership - and no-one left to cull your callers from because the babe(s) on the other channel(s) are naturally better options for a guy's attentions.

It is not rocket science. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 15:13 by ShandyHand.)
09-05-2018 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Excellent post, Shandy. The difference between Laura and the other two today is ridiculous. You have one girl that's fun, bubbly, engaging, flirtatious etc. And is getting call after call.

Then you have two grumpy girls - one of whom (Heather) continues to wear awful, bland outfits; and the other seems completely uninterested.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-05-2018 15:49
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Laura working the booty shorts so well with the thong straps, unbuttoned, great poses...knocking it out of the park! ????❤️?
09-05-2018 17:59
Robot Devil Offline

Isn't it amazing how easy it was to arrange a last-minute tease show for one of the new-ish day girls? Somehow I doubt the other 'newbie' offered to do it instead of Laura.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-05-2018 22:44
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(09-05-2018 15:05 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Laura deserves to be creaming Heather and LAB in her stats today. She is showing everyone else how shorts should be worn on a babeshow; how movement and not being tied to a chair makes strap play and the rest more enticing; and most of all how if you don't stop engaging your audience with action and expression of a warm personality you have a much greater chance of staying busy on the phone.

If you look mopey don't expect to command an audience. If you are too sedantary, guys will take action for you by changing the channel. A distracted babe also leads to a distracted and dwindling viewership - and no-one left to cull your callers from because the babe(s) on the other channel(s) are naturally better options for a guy's attentions.

It is not rocket science. Rolleyes

What has happened to this channel! ?
I remember not too long ago Studio 66 was the best day channel by miles, now you have just a couple of new babes that show any enthusiasm & who genuinely seem to enjoy their job.
Cara Brett, Becky Roberts to name a few seem to have pure contempt for their callers forgetting that these people have funded their lavish lifestyle. They seem to think that they're above the job! !!
I can't believe how things have changed. Even Xpanded now have a far superior day shows? Who would've thought that was possible
11-05-2018 14:50
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ I agree with you on the new girls of recent months showing great output visually and plenty of enthusiasm, Laura, Kylie, Heather (guns blazing at the beginning of her debut) just to name a few but you can't discard some of the more established faces, for me whenever Evelyn is on holiday as is the case now a huge void on S66 is left as she is the best daytime girl imoSmile
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 20:11 by Skyline.)
11-05-2018 20:09
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(09-05-2018 22:44 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Isn't it amazing how easy it was to arrange a last-minute tease show for one of the new-ish day girls? Somehow I doubt the other 'newbie' offered to do it instead of Laura.

Now you can’t be thinking of Heather by any chance can you? No that’s impossible because she’s always telling us that they need so much planning and organising!!! It’s impossible to do a last minute tease/late show according to her!!!
12-05-2018 00:17
Robot Devil Offline

For some queer reason I can't access the 66 schedule page today and all I wanted to know was is there just 3 girls on? For a Sunday that seems pretty fuckin' lame.

13-05-2018 18:09
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(13-05-2018 18:09 )Robot Devil Wrote:  For some queer reason I can't access the 66 schedule page today and all I wanted to know was is there just 3 girls on? For a Sunday that seems pretty fuckin' lame.

Teejay forgot to turn up again

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
13-05-2018 18:12
Robot Devil Offline

^Again?!? You're not being serious, surely? She only works one fucking day a week! How can she 'forget'?

#PinkSlipForLazyTeejay

13-05-2018 18:15