Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Normally I dislike having two posts back-to-back but as no one has felt inspired enough to comment of the obvious glory of today's show, I have no option.

Can someone that's been paying attention today tell me exactly who IS on today? Because from what little of the dross I have seen it appears only three 'babes' are on: the ever enthusiastic Sophia, newbie Laura, and the bored/boring as ever Stacey. Is that REALLY it? No fourth or fifth 'babe'?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-04-2018 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(08-04-2018 17:38 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Normally I dislike having two posts back-to-back but as no one has felt inspired enough to comment of the obvious glory of today's show, I have no option.

Can someone that's been paying attention today tell me exactly who IS on today? Because from what little of the dross I have seen it appears only three 'babes' are on: the ever enthusiastic Sophia, newbie Laura, and the bored/boring as ever Stacey. Is that REALLY it? No fourth or fifth 'babe'?

Forth babe should of been teejay hasn't turned up

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
08-04-2018 17:54
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Stacey is so beautiful. I wish she had the same energy level to perform to the camera as Sophia and Laura.

Despite being new, I like the way Laura is tailoring the office set to appeal to "freeloaders" so she can build a fanbase.

She's catering to leg fans, feet fans, perve cam viewers and TV viewers, which is so admirable.

I like that she's smiling, having fun and even bringing back stuff like the whiteboard.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-04-2018 20:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Apologies for pulling this quote of Quiquem's from that other forum that we're not supposed to link to Tongue but I think this needs highlighting here:
Q Wrote:Yesterday it happen something curious, Mikayla Bayliss didn't have calls when she was on TV then she was only web(off Tv) and her phone was "on fire". 
I guess there are people who call(via web) and they are fed up with calling statues because they need to see some action and dont waste money on those backstage shows where you can not see girl face or hear her

But hey, i suppose they havent learned anything and they still want you to call a logo

I'll illustrate what he's talking about with our own caps (and a vid) on this page. (Many thanks to those posters.)

Now, I've been racking my brains to try and recall otherwise but this is the first time, to my knowledge, that 66 have done this: Taken a day babe off TV to do a stronger main camera, call-based, show, fta on the web. This is more to how BS do things of course and I'm quite reliably informed that their web shows have proved successful as a result. (They can switch to paywall if the babe and guys want to get even more heated from there.) It's hard not to agree with Q on this, 66 are at long last catching on.

Channel innovation or not, 66's timing here is quite interesting for me - given that a handful of babes have flexed their muscle on what content they have been offering on TV in recent months and at least one babe has gotten into hot water for doing/showing too much. This type of tease show would seem to offer a better alternative to day babes that want to 'encourage' a little more while still doing shows that have calls as their raison d'etre. They would also seem a prime candidate for babes that wish to drive bigger custom into their backstage sessions, acting as a sort of stepping stone between TV and paywall. Evelyn and Heather are obvious names that spring to mind as possible beneficiaries from such shows.

The only problem atm might be that 66 see this as just a solution to babes that are experiencing low call volumes on TV. There are a few other obvious avenues and opportunities for these style shows though surely.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-04-2018 09:59
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^
There is definitely a gap between OFCOM regulated FTA TV shows and paywalled £5 per minute cam shows, that they need to capitalise on.

Punters have the ability to watch shows via their phone now, which wasn't the case back in the mid 2000's

Just give every host the technology to do free online tease shows wherever and whenever they want to.

They need to evolve with technology and throw as many presenters at us as possible.

And just use the TV channels for OFCOM shows and promoting the harder stuff.

15-04-2018 22:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I know that some people - myself included - have occasionally joked/asked about whether or not a channel has simply put a video on of a particular 'babe' as it's very repetitive, but, for once, I'm actually asking in sincerity because - if I didn't know better - I could swear 66 have done JUST THAT with Teejay today.

She's wearing the exact same outfit/accessories as her last show. She's on - as always - the office set, her stupid hairbrush and phone are placed on the same place, and - being a Teejay show - she's fidgeting and twitching endlessly, and messing with her hair ad nauseum. Is it HONESTLY live???

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-04-2018 13:55
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

^^ The Devil beat me to it! Wink

No seriously, RD has a really valid point. I have to say Teejay's show today looks like a carbon copy of at least two of her "shows" last weekend. I use inverted commas because, well, there's a good chance that those of last weekend were a copy of the previous weekend, and they a copy of the weekend bef.... you get the picture. Wink

Look, in all seriousness, how can S66's daytime shows continue in this mediocrity? If they are genuine live shows, don't we as fans deserve better? Insanely attractive girls but the tease and wow factor in terms of performance has been virtually non-existent in recent times. They need more ideas and a combined commitment, from staff and babes (I'm not going to defend the babes any longer when I know they can do better) to put on much better shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-04-2018 14:07
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

There have been some very average, being polite, shows on the channel this past week or so.

Including heather who I didn't even bother watching for the 1st time this week. Caught snippets of her performance throughout her stint and she looked bored and 'average' (and she is far from that.)

I have to agree re TJ, lass is very attractive but well past her best on here and it really is time for her to take on new challenges in her career as this is clearly not where her heart lies or what she excels at anymore.

No sparkle at all this week.Sad

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
21-04-2018 17:30
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I have to say TJ is one of the weakest performers on the roster. Surprised she survived the recent cull TBH.

Also agree with Seymour re Heather - her performance yesterday was unwatchable.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2018 17:32 by Rake.)
21-04-2018 17:30
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

There must be some incentive for the producers and presenters to create better shows.

They've all become so complacent, that I don't even think more money would make them up the ante.

And they know they won't get sacked either, so they're doing as little as possible just to get by.

21-04-2018 19:55