Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
[Image: image-D976_5AB00CE5.jpg]

We've gone through this adnausuem but GalleryS66 makes a valid point, presenters do ask the gallery if they can go to the loo and there is a difference between that and trying to talk to us.

[Image: image-F76A_5AB00CE5.jpg]

In a very Juke Box Jury kind of a way through exposure a fair few of the songs are growing on me.
I like 'Trojan Horse', 'You're woman's here at home' the one with the phone call and of course good old 'Showing me the light'. A year back the latter was all they had, now the loop lasts the best part of 3 hours.
I've tried Googling the lyrics etc but I can't find any details of them.
On 6 Music a month or so ago the 'original' track from which a BS tune was sampled was played so perhaps some of this original music isn't so original after all.
I'd be interested in any identification of any of the tracks played. Even what type of music is this...Acid House, Drum and Bass??
Any ideas guys?
19-03-2018 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Are the babes' breaks getting longer?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-03-2018 11:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Can we get a switcheroo where the best day time women go to night shows for a week (Nude too), and the night time women go to days? Pretty please?? The night shows are getting old with the same faces every night. The only exception is Caty, who can remain on nights because she's gotten great lately.

Heather, Abigail, Fernanda, Kira, Becky, Paige, Evelyn, Kylie, Darelle. To the night shows I banish thee!!

PUH LEASE!!!!!

AKA Lara Croft
21-03-2018 12:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Maybe if you ask Chrisst nicely enough he might make the request on your behalf on St66 chat for you!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-03-2018 13:17
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2018 13:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  Maybe if you ask Chrisst nicely enough he might make the request on your behalf on St66 chat for you!

Sorry guys I've only just noticed this and I understand the message: Shake it up.

Having read GalleryS66's replies to any number of requests concerning any number of topics made by posters I'm sure that the answer from them would be that a request should be made to the presenter concerned. Individually.

Currently S66 appear to be trying to shake things up anyway and over at Studio 66 General Forum we've been conversing about their recruitment drive.

[Image: image-C455_5AB65671.jpg]
[Image: image-BEF3_5AB65671.jpg]

By the way joining that chatroom is simplicity itself and free, do us all a favour though use the same handle you have here then we can have a 'community'.
24-03-2018 14:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-03-2018 14:51 )Chrisst Wrote:  Having read GalleryS66's replies to any number of requests concerning any number of topics made by posters I'm sure that the answer from them would be that a request should be made to the presenter concerned. Individually.

Currently S66 appear to be trying to shake things up anyway and over at Studio 66 General Forum we've been conversing about their recruitment drive.

By the way joining that chatroom is simplicity itself and free, do us all a favour though use the same handle you have here then we can have a 'community'.

I must say I'm more positive about the contribution that the 66 chatbox can make to their shows these days than I once was. In fact I think it's still a quite underrated device for some guys.

In its early days, much on there didn't seem to serve much purpose or indeed seem likely to be even seen by anyone of import. It was a voice or two in the dark at best.

These days, with more guys using 'the community facilities' and 66 itself being more communicative on a personal level (not just annocements of who's on where and when), it is easier to see guys' opinions and questioning as having an impact... either in prompting some sort of response from gallery or in creating the right kind of buzz (on babe or topic) there. One would hope that it's harder for an operator to completely ignore valid points that are getting a concerted voicing from multiple parties on their own site.

The community of the chatbox certainly offers a sense of immediate shared experience and ideas that just weren't part of the shows before Rampant (who started the chat thing IIRC). 

A amplified buzz on the free chatbox also tends to cross-pollinate onto the paid group chatboxes. Here things, of course, have more of a direct impact on the babes.

The right-minded babe can riff off a vibe she gets from her crowd and, by her actions, create an ever greater feeling of taking part in an event. Not only should a modern babe be responsive to your average babeshow fan's obvious desire to direct their fave girl in that way; but she should also be cognisant of the fact that a group participation like this can also have an appeal of all of its own for the individual in the crowd. For instance, Evelyn seems to deliberately present herself as someone that needs direction in order to provoke group swelling crowd responses from guys on her chat. The crowd egg each other on in a way that is not possible in any other form of interaction.

And then, though babes may not answer on free chat, the sensible ones will check it out in a quiet moment I feel sure. And whatever the immediate good or ill, it is surely better in the long run to get respectful comments read than not.

Whatever, the wise babe does not take the potential of chatbox lightly. I don't think we should either.

As for your appeal for the use of the same names on here and in chat, I'd agree with your reasoning most heartily. I love the sense of community here. If any part of that could be nurtured on the chatboxes it would be great. But... there is one negative aspect to that. Some babes watch for certain usernames as they have some beef or other with what a guy might have said or done to them or fellow babes in the past. Basically, same usernames are desirable but perhaps not advisable at all times - should they wish unbiased service on cam! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-03-2018 12:55
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^

Very timely and interesting discussion indeed.

As some of you now I have long used my U/N on here and S66. This policy means one builds a profile, reputation and online persona up more quickly in the community - for good or bad as I have certainly found out...

The 'community' (I now detest that over-used word) has certainly matured on the S66 chatboxes and the overlap with here is getting stronger. I am in a very small minority who use the sane U/N. I hope more do so in the future.
25-03-2018 13:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I should add that these wise words from the redoubtable mrmann apply even more to operator chatboxes...

(24-03-2018 02:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Annoyed with the rampant forum members who have to mention every single slip/flash etc. Maybe there's no correlation, but every time I've seen them mention a slip or flash, the producers seem to have read their comments and make the women cover up or change set, or they re-arrange the cameras. I was really enjoying a particular woman's session in one of the office sets, until of course a comment was made, followed by a blackout out screen shot and the woman switching sets... WTF.

Why make Trembling Tit Tape Trevor's job any more easier than it is? Plus he's in danger of injuring himself if he has to keep sprinting from the gallery white double sided in hand. Have some compassion.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-03-2018 15:45
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Bring back 903

[Image: image-F081_5ABBDD50.jpg]
28-03-2018 19:24
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Something different? Bounce

[Image: image.jpg]

I have more likely to win the lottery than a S66 girl isnt lying playing with her mobile. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 13:54 by quiquems.)
01-04-2018 13:52