you tit wanking her mate? lol

Fat chance with that box there!
21-01-2018 11:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(20-01-2018 22:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  ...
1.As has been said before the box will be removed if complained about.
2. Their technical difficulties in this case were beyond their ability to resolve and require a lead time of 2 -3 weeks.
3.There is a degree of strategic thought going on within their management. Or that it was the least worst option.
4. Keep It Simple Stupid. Three channels; a blonde a brunette and a redhead well run would be better than making a mess of four.
(By failing to ensure we hear Fernanda's sign off for example)
5. That Rebecca Kelly fans (of whom Ben Whitehall was the most forthright on the Firestorm chatroom) were the losers. We couldn't condone that especially since Rebecca was a strong contender in the poll at the end of last year.
6. That picture in picture (as he calls it) ought to be a useful enhancement if used correctly.

Intriguing post. Thanks for, once again, persuing the donkey work on this Chrisst.

Though I feel there are more pressing problems with 66's output atm (stream 4's use for one) I can see why these PiP boxes always cause a stink on here. They are an irritant to all but granted a major menace to cappers.

It wouldn't be fair to imply that 66 were prioritising their use however (if that's what anyone was doing) as Gallery was obviously asked about it and was responding above. I don't think the problem's standing can be judged from that chatbox. The boxes have reappeared as a response to 903 and 66 obviously wish they could do without them.

I also find 66's willingness to engage on stuff like this these days quite refreshing. I'd rather these communication lines were there than not - however much we might not like the answers at times - because there is, generally, information to be gleaned even from the most negative sounding answer. Not every user (paying or non-paying) phones a babe and wastes his £2 a min for a chat on such things. Tongue

As for Chrisst's list....
1. It's good that they are apparently willing to listen and act on this sort of thing. This is the second ot third time in recent months were they have done so. There seems to be a little effort to stand out as more immediately responsive than BS.

2. This is the sort of practicality it's easy to not see as a fan. Every business has frustrating lead times when relying on third party firms.

3. Yes. There is thought behind the boxes but their use or not comes down to priorities and how much 66 are willing to reflect those here.

4. I agree with the general sentiment. Absolutely... Except, if your opt.4 is used to her shift and you don't want to piss her off or drop her earnings completely! Opt.4 is there at all atm because we, the babes and 66 are used to it being there sometimes. Variety is usually praised on here. Should we really be asking for less babes in each day? Of course, what sort of Opt.4 it should be is an entirely different matter. bladewave

I don't think we can blame Fernanda's sign off mic issues on the Opt.4 problem at all. That mic problem has been around almost as long as there have been babe channels. It's not gotten any worse since the loss of 903 or anything. Fern's just been unfortunate with it lately and we've been looking for it. It's something they've always needed to do better on but have never really tackled. (They REALLY do need to find a way to automatically fade the music when the mic's level is raised, but that remains only half the problem.)

5. Spot on. Top day babe - especially as regards giving value to a certain kind of caller I feel. Smile

6. Hmmm. If used sparingly perhaps. A couple of mins every half hour or so perhaps. Or when the babe in the box is on mic or changed or newly outfitted or whatever. It is the unwarrented or poorly positioned use that creates the most frustration. Removing them only when three babes are on would be a big start.

And that leads to...

(21-01-2018 10:04 )Rake Wrote:  Box right across Macy's tits....FFS

^ This times 100. This is what every single babeshow fan (NO every redblooded male) would have thought switching to Macy's stream this morning but 66 don't pay hardly any attention to composition on such things. Huh

Seemingly they didn't give it enough consideration on implentation. The ability to position the box and accompanying OSGs to left or right as best for the shot should have been a prerequisite of starting PiP. So many guys watch and cap the clean streams they should factored into this sort of thinking at every turn long ago.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 11:16 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2018 11:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Chrisst Wrote..
1.As has been said before the box will be removed if complained about.

How Many complaints they need before moving/removing?
ShandyHand wrote..
Intriguing post. Thanks for, once again, persuing the donkey work on this Chrisst.

Though I feel there are more pressing problems with 66's output atm (stream 4's use for one) I can see why these PiP boxes always cause a stink on here. They are an irritant to all but granted a major menace to cappers.

Agreed

I don't think we can blame Fernanda's sign off mic issues on the Opt.4 problem at all. That mic problem has been around almost as long as there have been babe channels. It's not gotten any worse since the loss of 903 or anything. Fern's just been unfortunate with it lately and we've been looking for it. It's something they've always needed to do better on but have never really tackled. (They REALLY do need to find a way to automatically fade the music when the mic's level is raised, but that remains only half the problem.)

Again I agree with this something maybe it is time S66 tried working with the type of headset like XP use. I think they have been tried before but not successfully. I feel this would allow babes more interaction on call with movement or poses and look less noticeable.

5. Spot on. Top day babe - especially as regards giving value to a certain kind of caller I feel

Always will be!!

6. Hmmm. If used sparingly perhaps. A couple of mins every half hour or so perhaps. Or when the babe in the box is on mic or changed or newly outfitted or whatever. It is the unwarrented or poorly positioned use that creates the most frustration. Removing them only when three babes are on would be a big start.

Another agree

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 21:59 by lovebabes56.)
21-01-2018 12:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Rake Wrote:  
Box right across Macy's tits....FFS

ShandyHand wrote..

^ This times 100. This is what every single babeshow fan (NO every redblooded male) would have thought switching to Macy's stream this morning but 66 don't pay hardly any attention to composition on such things.

[b]ShandyHand wrote..

Seemingly they didn't give it enough consideration on implentation. The ability to position the box and accompanying OSGs to left or right as best for the shot should have been a prerequisite of starting PiP. So many guys watch and cap the clean streams they should factored into this sort of thinking at every turn long ago. [/b]

I think AFAIC (As far As I'm Concerned) - they position the box to frustrate us cappers and feel they should put the box in far better positions and use when a babe is back from a break or in a ne outfit.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 13:38 by lovebabes56.)
21-01-2018 12:10
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Okay sorry but I have been distracted from the babeshows for a week or 2 .

Can someone kindly spell out as concisely as possible why losing 903 means they have to have a Box? And why they seem to have little control over it? I am missing something here (a brain yes I know lol)

thanks

Rake
21-01-2018 12:10
ShandyHand Offline

^ The 4th day babe used to be on the TVX-owned 903. Giving up or losing (we don't know which happened but the vibe is the latter) 903 means to keep the same sort of shift patterns for the babes they have to put the odd man out babe on a webstream and advertise her as being there on a little box on the other babes' Sky streams.

66 are claiming technical problems have forced this box (usually shown as part of the OSG) to be also shown on the previously clean webstreams. If I read Chrisst right, they are also saying this can now be fixed and that they should be able to just have the box visible on Sky only in a couple of weeks. (The box can be removed temporarily atm but it removes it from the Sky feeds also where it's needed.)

As well as keeping the babes sweet, 66 have used not having 903 to focus instead on getting web traffic as you might expect. They are still trying to get calls for those shows too though unlike the After Shows and so forth.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 14:24 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2018 12:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Is there any way of finding out if 903 was given up or lost?

21-01-2018 12:58
ShandyHand Offline

^ I'm not sure it really matters. But if anyone wants to ask a babe or gallery feel free. Wink

21-01-2018 13:19
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(20-01-2018 22:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  I'd appreciate any thoughts concerning the exchange shown between myself and apparently James McCann this afternoon.

I'm sure you weren't having an exchange with James McCann. The gallerys66 persona is nothing like Jamie.
21-01-2018 13:48
ShandyHand Offline

^ It's not one persona at all though is it. Otherwise the guy would be working all the bloody time

21-01-2018 13:55