Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^ The loss or dropping of 903, seems to have prompted this BS emulation. Blur-o-vision or curtains would be a step too far. So they are left with graphics.

How much of these squished boxes and advertising of "Studio Cam" goes out on Sky at all btw? Am I right in assuming none/very little as they seem to be able to promote the website stuff via these methods in a more direct manner than before. Is this just website streams advertising other website streams?! Huh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-01-2018 18:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^ That's the feeling I'm getting mate
Can't speak for Sky presentation as I Don't have it but website is just showing the above where Tiifany should be on opt 4!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2018 18:37 by lovebabes56.)
17-01-2018 18:34
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2018 14:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why don't they use back room babe Becky on the spare channel when one of the girls is on a break?

Obvious or not

You can't broadcast a webshow on an Ofcom regulated daytime TV channel.
18-01-2018 04:26
Charlemagne Offline

^ Yes it's understandable if they are showing website content.
But they weren't as they still had Becky in a little box in the corner.

18-01-2018 08:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Grr that bloody inset box bloody ruins capping!!

can't they put it top right or bottom?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-01-2018 12:13
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Backstage: Ashley vs Teejay (Only web)
[Image: image.jpg]

I wonder who has more calls Big Grin
20-01-2018 15:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-01-2018 15:38 )quiquems Wrote:  Backstage: Ashley vs Teejay (Only web)

I wonder who has more calls Big Grin

Pertinent comparison quiquems. It does seem crazy to be prospecting for calls via a black web screen. But of course it goes to where 66 feel the most money is these days and what their babes are prepared to show and do (or not) on a fta stream.

These 903 replacement shows do illustrate a difference between BS and 66 that wasn't clear before. BS seem to be able to find babes prepared to make more realistic, if still hardnosed choices, on what shows to do for the web, whereas 66 and its babes seem more concerned to protect whatever cam revenue they are already making via their paywalled shows. So far that means virtually no standalone (even partly) fta webshows from 66.

As such, tbf, yours is not quite the right question quiquems. Surely all that matters to these operators is who makes the most money. "Calls" is just specified by the graphic because to date most web shows on 66 have not really focused on them. It's still secondary to the cam aspect though.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 19:03 by ShandyHand.)
20-01-2018 19:02
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys
I'd appreciate any thoughts concerning the exchange shown between myself and apparently James McCann this afternoon. Your experience relating to S66's operation is greater than mine but I would think that:

1.As has been said before the box will be removed if complained about.
2. Their technical difficulties in this case were beyond their ability to resolve and require a lead time of 2 -3 weeks.
3.There is a degree of strategic thought going on within their management. Or that it was the least worst option.
4. Keep It Simple Stupid. Three channels; a blonde a brunette and a redhead well run would be better than making a mess of four.
(By failing to ensure we hear Fernanda's sign off for example)
5. That Rebecca Kelly fans (of whom Ben Whitehall was the most forthright on the Firestorm chatroom) were the losers. We couldn't condone that especially since Rebecca was a strong contender in the poll at the end of last year.
6. That picture in picture (as he calls it) ought to be a useful enhancement if used correctly.

[Image: image-87D6_5A63B8EF.jpg]
20-01-2018 21:55
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(17-01-2018 17:21 )quiquems Wrote:  So now they want that you pay twice, call and cam to see the girl.

I'M STILL TAKING THE PISS
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 22:01 by Rake.)
20-01-2018 21:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-01-2018 21:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  Hi guys
I'd appreciate any thoughts concerning the exchange shown between myself and apparently James McCann this afternoon. Your experience relating to S66's operation is greater than mine but I would think that:

1.As has been said before the box will be removed if complained about.
2. Their technical difficulties in this case were beyond their ability to resolve and require a lead time of 2 -3 weeks.
3.There is a degree of strategic thought going on within their management. Or that it was the least worst option.
4. Keep It Simple Stupid. Three channels; a blonde a brunette and a redhead well run would be better than making a mess of four.
(By failing to ensure we hear Fernanda's sign off for example)
5. That Rebecca Kelly fans (of whom Ben Whitehall was the most forthright on the Firestorm chatroom) were the losers. We couldn't condone that especially since Rebecca was a strong contender in the poll at the end of last year.
6. That picture in picture (as he calls it) ought to be a useful enhancement if used correctly.

[Image: image-87D6_5A63B8EF.jpg]

Even if they say they are "ironing out issues" they still f**k up somewhere down the line..

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 22:10 by lovebabes56.)
20-01-2018 22:07