Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Stripchat

gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Stripchat
(08-08-2023 00:23 )void walker Wrote:  I've not seen any public shows in the last couple of weeks, so maybe they really have clamped down. On the other hand there seems to have been a wave of new girls recently, which doesn't surprise me at all as the site is just so well established now.

Xhamster live has plenty ladies doing public stuff
It has plenty girls from/using strip chat through it
08-08-2023 11:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
therawrak Offline
Junior Poster

Well that's good to hear. It's nice to know that those type of shows are still going on. I fully approve. Cool

Just for the record, Xhamsterlive actually is Stripchat. It's just the Stripchat streams under a different name.
09-08-2023 00:50
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I have noticed that many of the girls seem to be getting fewer and fewer viewers over the last few days. One told me that she is most likely going to leave because a ‘co performer’ has left which has significantly dropped her traffic. May have affected others as well. Certainly some of the regular girls don’t seem to be on as much as before and when they are their numbers are well down.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-08-2023 13:44
magdala Offline
Junior Poster

The site still seems to be doing well though. I mean they seem to have more girls on than ever.
31-08-2023 00:43
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

So it seems that something may have happened in the world of stripchat. One model who I moderate and keep in regular contact with has had a big drop in numbers. She’s not the only one. Another model messaged me and said that some big ‘co performers ‘ have left and it’s significantly affected the numbers of a lot of girls. Which definitely seems to be the case as girls who used to have numbers running into several hundred are now often well under 100. The only one bucking the trend is AngelAri who’s relatively new. She cams every where including on a big ferris wheel where she did a nude squirt show. The wheel has cameras in the cabins.

27-09-2023 11:56
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(27-09-2023 11:56 )speedybert Wrote:  So it seems that something may have happened in the world of stripchat. One model who I moderate and keep in regular contact with has had a big drop in numbers. She’s not the only one. Another model messaged me and said that some big ‘co performers ‘ have left and it’s significantly affected the numbers of a lot of girls. Which definitely seems to be the case as girls who used to have numbers running into several hundred are now often well under 100. The only one bucking the trend is AngelAri who’s relatively new. She cams every where including on a big ferris wheel where she did a nude squirt show. The wheel has cameras in the cabins.

Also the model I moderate for sent me a screenshot of a webcam model forum she’s on where girls were saying the same.

27-09-2023 11:58
Ziggy84 Offline
Junior Poster

Any news on when mobile payments will return
15-10-2023 20:58
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

Well they still use mobile billing for many countries, but they obviously don't find it viable for UK customers. An unfortunate consequence of Brexit I think.
28-10-2023 23:38
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2023 11:56 )speedybert Wrote:  The only one bucking the trend is AngelAri who’s relatively new. She cams every where including on a big ferris wheel where she did a nude squirt show. The wheel has cameras in the cabins.

https://stripchat.com/user/angelari

Is she still active, do you know? She doesn't seem to have much of a profile.
21-11-2023 01:56
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(21-11-2023 01:56 )neolithical Wrote:  
(27-09-2023 11:56 )speedybert Wrote:  The only one bucking the trend is AngelAri who’s relatively new. She cams every where including on a big ferris wheel where she did a nude squirt show. The wheel has cameras in the cabins.

https://stripchat.com/user/angelari

Is she still active, do you know? She doesn't seem to have much of a profile.
Don’t worry she’s very active. She has been banned three times recently. Has a group of sycophantic moderators. I think they have pissed some people off who have then reported her. She does do some VERY bold shows. Naked in a DIY store.

Usually has around 2000 viewers but apparently is having her stream ‘moderated ‘ at the moment.
One odd thing is that her mods quite often stay on line for hours after she has left and keep on chatting. Sometimes she joins them (off camera )

29-11-2023 11:32